Community > Posts By > Tulareman

Tulareman's photo
Sat 01/28/12 12:20 AM
I guess my major flaw is that I'm submissive to women. I always let them get thier way. And tend to let them controll me.

Tulareman's photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:48 PM

Well a little while ago me and a friend thought it would be a cool idea to go out to a cow pasture and practice our wrestling moves on cows. We figure if we can take those fucckers down, we can take down anything. So I hop the fence and have my friend punch me in the head a few times to get my adrenaline running and to piss me the hell off, because I hate getting punched. So he hits me a few times and tells me I should go wrestle first. So I pick the weakest looking cow I can find, which is probably a thick hunk ton of meat of cow and I walk up to it. I punch it in the eye and go in for the tackle, however the thing dodges out the way and I hit the ground. The cow steps on me. It steps on me hard, roars, and runs off. It hurt like hell. Any good ideas on how to heal this new wound of mine? I plan on drinking milk the rest of the night and eating steak tomorrow just so I can feel the taste of revenge.
For your next try-out. Try boxing with a kangaroo. I would really love to hear about the out come of that onelaugh laugh laugh laugh

Tulareman's photo
Fri 01/27/12 01:41 AM
58 years young
Live in Tulare Ca.
Single
Love to eat jellybeans

Tulareman's photo
Fri 01/27/12 01:26 AM

This woman never fails to make me smile. Her positive attitude is great to see. I think more famous people should take a leaf out of her book. She's one of very few, who doesn't act spoilt, or diva-ish. That's what i love about her. She's a constant shining light of happiness. :flower:
^^^^What she said is also my thoughts on Dolly Parton

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/25/12 11:50 PM
With me. I know I'm ugly and don't dress all that well. But. Do I care? No. I was born with my looks. When God created me, HE was happy with my looks. And to me. That's all that matters. I was NOT put on earth for a beauty contest. I was put on earth to serve God.
And if people don't like me. Well. I was not put on earth for a popularity contest. Like I said. I was put on earth to serve God.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/25/12 11:27 PM
I am an intovert. I am the most happy when i am alone in the house. Even though at times I get lonely. I still like staying home with no one around.

Tulareman's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:39 PM

No.
It's a sliding scale.
Each must give 100% to generate it.

100 percent effort to make it work.
^^^^^What he said

Tulareman's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:31 PM
I liked it so much.....I bought the company.

Tulareman's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:27 PM

Violence is something that I don't do or let me be on the recieving end of. But I do think when you make a mistake and you dont know it, I want to be told so that way I dont make that mistake anymore and I grow from that. I am open to that. I am not perfect, not anywhere close to being perfect but I want to get to be the best person I can be. I can sometimes be blinde when it comes to my imperfections so I appreciate being told them. If that makes sense.
It makes sense to me. I am the same way. If I am wrong in something. I want to be told about it.Thats the I learn trough out life.

Tulareman's photo
Tue 01/24/12 12:48 AM

thanks for responding but u see i ve tried to do everythng bt to no avail,everytime i stay away or i dnt call he picks up a fight. Its nt easy bt am afriad of what might happen

...afraid of what might happen?

From the sounds of it..

Doesn't sound like he wants to love you..

..he wants to control you.
Been there & that's what it sounds like......... .Just walk away!
I agree with this. Walk away.And try to find a man that is MUCH closer to you. One that you will beable to every now and then.
Trust is a big issue in a relationship. Without trust. You have nothing.

Tulareman's photo
Tue 01/24/12 12:36 AM

i still have one of these in my toolbox

Dude...there are women present! Put your sex toys away till after 9 pm.
laugh laugh

Tulareman's photo
Mon 01/23/12 12:49 AM

Suppose you're walking down the street and you're approached by a man who politely asks you for a dollar so he can get something to eat. He doesn't look like a drunk (whatever that means to you). You can spare a dollar without any harm. Would you give him the money? Why or why not?

I don't wait for anyone to approach me....I have approached them in McDonald's and bought them a meal.....I have given hot dog vendors money to feed however many I have money for at the time the meal of the day.....I have taken the homeless thanksgiving leftovers.....I may not always have money but I always have something.....
Those are great ideas.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 11:57 PM

Sight. As much as the loss of music would kill me...it'd be so much more freeing to be able to see all the beauty in the world. And I could still read. Can't live without reading.

Agree!:banana:
I also agree

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:40 AM

Sitting on a comfy chair in my bedroom in a warm blankie with socks on and watching tv in the dark
And eating popcorndrool

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:37 AM
Thank you. And same to you:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:35 AM
Wrong door. You want the Dating and relationships door. 4th one down the hall.

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:32 AM
My most embarrassing moment is this:
Back when I was married to my first wife. Her mother was staying a few days visit. On this particular day I had told a friend of mine that he could walk down and borrow my car in order to go to work.
Well. My then wife and I were sleeping in our bedroom (And we always slept nude ). Well. Around 11pm I heard my car start up. And the first reaction that I had, was to run out and try to stop the " Thief " from stealing my car. So. I ran out of the house, and started chasing my car down the street. Then after the car got out of sight, I walked back to the house. Both my wife and mother in-law was sitting on the couch. And my mother in-law was looking me up and down.
I then looked down, and discovered that, yep. I was standing there naked. Talk about turning EVERY shade of redsurprised I had no clue that there were that many shades of red.slaphead

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:14 AM
It really wouldn't matter what they said. As long as they didn't try giving me a wet willyscared

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:10 AM

It would take away from my family, my health and my relationships. So, I'm not interested. There are more important things in life than money and jobs/careers.
Great answer:smile:

Tulareman's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:08 AM
I would keep mine. Michael is a common name. And easy to remember. That way I dont have to buy a belt buckle with Mike on it to remember my name when I wake up in the morning.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 21 22