Community > Posts By > ragin' cajun

ragin' cajun's photo
Thu 08/08/19 06:28 PM
don't have hangout'kk or any other stupid stuff people ask you for on here live off grid 3 yrs no TV internet nothing most peaceful time of my life

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 08/07/19 10:01 PM

If you were given a control with a big red button on that would instantly transport you into a different dimension would you p...,..............
visit quite a few in by teens and 20's never got there pushing a big red button it was always something a lot smaller bigsmile

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 11:13 PM

I think that we all have little things that would just be perfect if our partner liked them too.

I would love a woman who Isn't afraid of a little lightening. I mean you know making out on hilltops in lightening storms would be right on. So far no luck.

What's your " icing on the cake "
sounds cool lov storms and lighteningwhy not while sky diving on a Harley going 120 miles an hour on a roller coaster while bundeee jumping

the bungee is too short; that's why.
where is your sense of adventure

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 10:19 PM

Humm myself men/women are only scumbags if you let them be that way towards you..

Men/Women have their faults~~~

No matter what we all have issues..

If one tolerates it they will continue... funny how some treat others bad till they find out that they will not tolerate it..

One needs to walk away when it happens and not let it eat them up inside thinking that all are that way~~~jmowhoa

most the time those who abuse others have very low self esteem men and women both women stay with an abuser for same reason they don't think their good enough, think they deserve it or they can change the abuser which none of that is true some are so beat down they don't know how to leave this can go for aman too that being abuse to break the cycle of abuse is very hard to do take a very strong person to break that cycle

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 10:02 PM

Humm myself men/women are only scumbags if you let them be that way towards you..

Men/Women have their faults~~~

No matter what we all have issues..

If one tolerates it they will continue... funny how some treat others bad till they find out that they will not tolerate it..

One needs to walk away when it happens and not let it eat them up inside thinking that all are that way~~~jmowhoa

right on sister

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 02:31 PM
will take a small hug boo cher

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 01:14 PM

I've found that lots of people who behave "boorishly," (as I learned to call it in England) is that they never make it to the end-of-childhood recognition that not everyone assumes exactly the same things about everything.

So they think, for example, that if a woman signs up for a dating site, or goes to a party by herself, or walks down the street while dressed nicely, that it could ONLY mean that she is desperate for any guy to show serious interest. So they do so, in the only way they learned how (often without any redesign since elementary school), and if the woman fails to respond positively, they lash out angrily and accuse her of purposeful deception.

Often, this kind of guy is actually shy, but in a not-at-all charming way. They become angry upon being rejected, because they are EMBARRASSED, and as with many embarrassed people, their first urge is to blame the other person, not themselves. So they'll attack the individual if they can, and if they still have energy left, they'll often latch onto whatever popular "whipping boy" concept they see lying around. They'll declare that Women's Rights caused all women to be devious shrews and gold diggers; that Me Too is an insidious plot to keep them alone and lonely; and so on.

And yes, women aren't immune to the same general conditions. But no one person's bad behavior or maladjustment to adulthood excuses any other person's failures or errors.
I agree some use there childhood or past abuse as an excuse to hurt others it just a cop-out to excuse there actions I grew up with two mentally ill parents if I use that as an excuse to hurt others that would make me just as bad as them

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 10:46 AM
first it is a certain body type then the eyes (window to the soul) their aura and IQ

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 10:35 AM

don't be so judgement there all kinds of reasons people have affairs till you know the facts don't judge have seen it many times in my work where a partner that's dieing or very ill they give the other the choice to have an affair it one of the most loving thing someone can do there are many reasons people have affairs yes some are just scum bags I was the other women he was married but separate he was the best person I know loving, kind and of course French pitchfork the only person I have love

Well, if it is due to their partner's health or some such..and their partner has truly given them "permission"..then here should be no problem with me speaking to her to verify this, right?
Just to make sure everything is on the level/ above board..

Otherwise, you are clearly hiding something, and THAT is dishonest.
these are people who did talk to the other partner or was ask a friend to have sex with their spouse sometimes sex is just sex a phy. need nothing else

I said..*if* they have their partner's supposed permission to fool around..then it should be OK for someone who is going to engage in sex with them to verify that fact with said partner....and, if they don't allow you to do that, then the other partner has no clue and there is something shady going on..
Sorry you misunderstood....
indifferent
I agree

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 09:34 AM

If you think women are evil try living with a man who beats you daily for 4 yrs. He ended up in prison for killing a woman. You know jack about evil.

Well, there are women, who beat up their partner as well, humiliate him, verbally abuse him, etc. I know what I am talking about.
it ix not just one gender or the other be glad you survive it I have seen much evil was raised by evil will not talk about it or get in a pissing contest og who been abuse more I'm a surviver so are you please don't let them make you a victim any longer the world is a good place full of beauity love yourself remember you are beautiful

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 08/06/19 09:18 AM

don't be so judgement there all kinds of reasons people have affairs till you know the facts don't judge have seen it many times in my work where a partner that's dieing or very ill they give the other the choice to have an affair it one of the most loving thing someone can do there are many reasons people have affairs yes some are just scum bags I was the other women he was married but separate he was the best person I know loving, kind and of course French pitchfork the only person I have love

Well, if it is due to their partner's health or some such..and their partner has truly given them "permission"..then here should be no problem with me speaking to her to verify this, right?
Just to make sure everything is on the level/ above board..

Otherwise, you are clearly hiding something, and THAT is dishonest.
these are people who did talk to the other partner or was ask a friend to have sex with their spouse sometimes sex is just sex a phy. need nothing else

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 05:54 PM
sick was not told what was in the soup I ate bad reaction had tp use epi pen

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 03:30 PM

I was married to some evil witch, I learnt my lesson. Being evil and nasty is part of human life, and not confined to a gender.
no its not love you allflowerforyou :heart:

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 08:33 AM

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

will have this song in my head all day thank u very much

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 08:24 AM

really nasty e-mail ask for me to text him ask why the reply was very nasty won't repeat block him

it depends on the previous exchange.

...thank goodness guys don't usually have to put up with women harassing us for sex instead of really really serious relationships.
wasn't no exchange secpnd e[mail ask for me to text on first ask why nasty reply wason second

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 07:40 AM
don't be so judgement there all kinds of reasons people have affairs till you know the facts don't judge have seen it many times in my work where a partner that's dieing or very ill they give the other the choice to have an affair it one of the most loving thing someone can do there are many reasons people have affairs yes some are just scum bags I was the other women married but separate he was the best person I know loving, kind and of course French pitchfork

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 05:38 AM
sweep the floors today through the dirt going wash the dogs tomorrow plenty of dirt there

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 05:25 AM
love your poems so beautiful full of heart and soul

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 05:09 AM
show pines in the valley right now

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 04:56 AM

Look at it this way, better to find out instantly that they are douchebag then to find out
down the road.
yes it iis bad mood right PTSD is trigger can't sleep

I know this is redundant to say but watch some meditation videos on youtube plug in some earphones and drift to sleep... helps doesn't do the job but it is soothing none the less and truth is finding that small amount of peace to get through life...
doesn't help have peace most of the time just miss someone tonight

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25