ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:21 PM
also shooting my 38 hunting and eating wild game

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:18 PM
grandkids sun sets the outdoors

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:13 PM

someone whos not a member of the schitt family you know Jack schitt, dum schitt, bull schitt and their sister noe schitt who married sherlock so now she is known as noe schitt sherlock

I'm related to Doan Giva Shitt
me too their my first cousin

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 01:10 PM

A message from a sane attractive woman who thinks I'm the man of her dreams.
Is that too much to want? laugh
living in a dream world

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 01:06 PM

hello from the dark side loking for a shot of bourden and a cig.

Dark side of the moon? glasses
yes

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 12:53 PM

I'm probably going to end up in a group home anyway because I'm too retarded to do anything also I have seen a doctor but I don't know if I want to see another one because when I do see one some bull **** always happens to where I can never see them again and the one I was seeing recently is like a father to me also every friend I make is either retarded and are job less losers living off the government playing Pokemon all day or ******** that ignore me as time goes by or people that use me for my money

Based on how you write, you don't seem "retarded" to me. Your writing is very clear. The only thing wrong with it is punctuation.

Therefore, I don't see a lack of intelligence. What I see more is a lack of self-confidence. That could be caused by any number of reasons, including some form of disability.

From what you've said, I think it's safe to say you have a learning disability of some kind. But not all learning disabilities are equal. Maybe you were judged for being a special needs class, but that does not necessarily mean your disability is anywhere near as severe as others you have known. From what you have shared, I can deduce that you already recognize this which is why you feel you have not been judged fairly.

Two of my neighbors have Autism. They live by themselves in their own apartments. But they are not fully functional socially. They put forth a good effort though, and I don't mind having them as neighbors. In fact, I drive one of them to various places he needs to go. We even talk about doing things together, like eating at a restaurant or going bowling.

I had another friend who had Autism, and he's a graduate of Yale University.

I use them as examples, not a diagnosis.

I have known another person with a Traumatic Brain Injury. He is functional and self-supporting. Yet he also qualifies for disability.

I have known people with schizophrenia who also were functional and self-supporting.

My brother was diagnosed with ADHD at age 40. He has had a successful career, plus a wife and 2 sons.

In the field, there is a saying: "You are not your disability."

In other words, if you identify yourself solely by your disability rather than your other attributes, then you alone are responsible for limiting what you can accomplish. It is your mindset, not your disability, that ends up limiting you.

You may not be able to change your disability, but you CAN change your mindset.

Me? I have an anxiety disorder. I have a depressive disorder which has caused numerous episodes that I can recall going back to age 5. I likely have a third undiagnosed disorder. Among the disorders considered by psychiatrists have been Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD, and possibly mild Autism.

I was treated for anxiety and depression. I no longer receive medication nor therapy. I have been through 3 Intensive Outpatient Programs plus individual therapy. The biggest hurdle for me was to stop defining myself by "what is wrong with me".

It's okay if you don't want to tell us your disability. That's your decision, and we can respect that. I, for one, am not going to judge you based on your disability or your friends (I don't even know them!).

In the end, if you want help or support from the Mingle2 community, then we need to fully understand your personal situation. Otherwise, most of the advice we offer won't be good nor appropriate.

I'm disable traumatic brain injury have siezures and mild Autism but I see the world as beautiful place look around at all the beauty don't let your disability define who you are you are not your disability

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 12:45 PM

I'm probably going to end up in a group home anyway because I'm too retarded to do anything also I have seen a doctor but I don't know if I want to see another one because when I do see one some bull **** always happens to where I can never see them again and the one I was seeing recently is like a father to me also every friend I make is either retarded and are job less losers living off the government playing Pokemon all day or ******** that ignore me as time goes by or people that use me for my money

Based on how you write, you don't seem "retarded" to me. Your writing is very clear. The only thing wrong with it is punctuation.

Therefore, I don't see a lack of intelligence. What I see more is a lack of self-confidence. That could be caused by any number of reasons, including some form of disability.

From what you've said, I think it's safe to say you have a learning disability of some kind. But not all learning disabilities are equal. Maybe you were judged for being a special needs class, but that does not necessarily mean your disability is anywhere near as severe as others you have known. From what you have shared, I can deduce that you already recognize this which is why you feel you have not been judged fairly.

Two of my neighbors have Autism. They live by themselves in their own apartments. But they are not fully functional socially. They put forth a good effort though, and I don't mind having them as neighbors. In fact, I drive one of them to various places he needs to go. We even talk about doing things together, like eating at a restaurant or going bowling.

I had another friend who had Autism, and he's a graduate of Yale University.

I use them as examples, not a diagnosis.

I have known another person with a Traumatic Brain Injury. He is functional and self-supporting. Yet he also qualifies for disability.

I have known people with schizophrenia who also were functional and self-supporting.

My brother was diagnosed with ADHD at age 40. He has had a successful career, plus a wife and 2 sons.

In the field, there is a saying: "You are not your disability."

In other words, if you identify yourself solely by your disability rather than your other attributes, then you alone are responsible for limiting what you can accomplish. It is your mindset, not your disability, that ends up limiting you.

You may not be able to change your disability, but you CAN change your mindset.

Me? I have an anxiety disorder. I have a depressive disorder which has caused numerous episodes that I can recall going back to age 5. I likely have a third undiagnosed disorder. Among the disorders considered by psychiatrists have been Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD, and possibly mild Autism.

I was treated for anxiety and depression. I no longer receive medication nor therapy. I have been through 3 Intensive Outpatient Programs plus individual therapy. The biggest hurdle for me was to stop defining myself by "what is wrong with me".

It's okay if you don't want to tell us your disability. That's your decision, and we can respect that. I, for one, am not going to judge you based on your disability or your friends (I don't even know them!).

In the end, if you want help or support from the Mingle2 community, then we need to fully understand your personal situation. Otherwise, most of the advice we offer won't be good nor appropriate.

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 12:34 PM

And no one mentioned Debbie? Poor thing! She worked so hard in Dallas.

Funny you should mention that, as I came across her on the front of an old magazine just a few days ago..ohwell smokin
how is Debbie no one mentioned deep thoath can not spell does anyone knows DT real name also john holmes even though hes pushing up daisys

ragin' cajun's photo
Fri 07/26/19 12:28 PM

And no one mentioned Debbie? Poor thing! She worked so hard in Dallas.
love Debbie great at her job

ragin' cajun's photo
Thu 07/25/19 11:10 PM

Does this refer to cigarettes?

I suspect, it might be about marijuana. :angel:

hit it on the head

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 10:55 PM
my brain slowing melting

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 10:52 PM
zz-top:heart: want to hear well dress man

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 10:50 PM

is it true people are looking for sex-mate during holidays
only during Mardi gras if you can get pass the drunks

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 10:42 PM

Looking for the square root of pi.
use to know that but I forgot

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 10:40 PM
5.4 and 110 lbs always been slender love food eat every waking hour if I don't I lose weight have to work at it to keep weight on

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 09:17 PM

Are there any ladies into reptiles on this page ?
yes 6 foot ball phython

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 09:06 PM

I'm looking for intelligent life on this planet how did I get here
there isn't any they all left the planet

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 08:59 PM
someone whos not a member of the schitt family you know Jack schitt, dum schitt, bull schitt and their sister noe schitt who married sherlock so now she is known as noe schitt sherlock

ragin' cajun's photo
Wed 07/24/19 01:10 PM
hello from the dark side loking for a shot of bourden and a cig.

ragin' cajun's photo
Tue 07/23/19 10:31 PM

Who else likes blowing clouds

They're a little difficult to reach, unless you're in a hot air balloon or on a mountain top, lol.

What are you referring to?

Welcome to Mingle2
not the kind of clouds he referring to he already hi in the sky

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next