Community > Posts By > ragin' cajun

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 04:27 AM

Look at it this way, better to find out instantly that they are douchebag then to find out
down the road.
yes it iis bad mood right PTSD is trigger can't sleep

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 03:51 AM

really nasty e-mail ask for me to text him ask why the reply was very nasty won't repeat block him

Hi Carol... I'm assuming you're referring to messages you get here? Although it's disheartening to get those kind of messages, try to consider the source. This is the internet and there are both men and women out there who are only interested in conning you. They will use all kinds of tactics to do that, including intimidation and nastiest... that's what cons do!

It's best not to focus on that or even try and figure out why they are like that... it will drive you crazy and send more your way. The Universe is funny in that way. If we ask for patience, the Universe will give us opportunities to practice patience. Or send more scumbags to figure out why they are like that, haha.

You seem to know there are good men out there... give them your attention and energy... and simply block the rest. :heart:
Iknow there good men out there I had a very good man I love heart and soul he just gone

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 03:23 AM
Edited by ragin' cajun on Mon 08/05/19 03:34 AM

I don't doubt that. Consider this- those "scumbags" as you call them, make it harder for the decent ones to get anywhere. I can understand your frustrations with them. In the process of you being guarded and sceptical about men, you inadvertently take it out on men that never set out to take advantage of you.

Some manage to convince you that their intentions are honorable. Others, may never be able to. I suspect that the "others" do one of two things. Retreat, or lash out. They may turn to becoming the "Scumbags", just to seek out some sort of revenge for how the women have treated them.

I believe some men with sisters don't learn much about women. Mine, taught me something valuable. How to duck. My father insisted that I never hit girls at an early age. All that did was give my sister free reign to haul off and wallop me any old time she felt like it, and get away with it. ( a very good reason why I haven't talked to her in 30 years)

Brothers, on the otherhand, may learn from each other about women by comparing notes. But, since I never had one of those, I wouldn't know.
have some anger issues lost 3 people in less than a year

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 02:55 AM

Buzzed, tired and optimistic. It is what it
Is.
wwish I was buzzed that is optimistic is middle name

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 02:37 AM

I am not trying to tell you what’s good for you. But for me. I know the difference. And a nice girl that doesn’t have similarities doesn’t work. So a bad girl isnt necessarily bad, maybe just not so conventional and likes life in the moment opposed to what society expects...if you don’t like it...I don’t care attitude and I resonate with that.
It doesn’t mean there’s no compassion or great qualities in my kind of “bad girl”.... it just means she owns herself...and I love that!
agree with you

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 01:27 AM
thanks guy love you all your restoring my faith in mankind

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 01:14 AM

There are some men that grew up with no sisters. they did not get to learn about women.
I grew up with only boys and men still know how to treat a lady

ragin' cajun's photo
Mon 08/05/19 01:11 AM

Just be happy not all of us are sucm douche bags.
many nice men out there who get over look because the jerks are louder don't what I'm trying to said have trouble with words

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:56 PM

Lol the world is made up of all kinds of ppl ignoring the jerks is ok
I block him the e-mail he sent made me blush I don't blush

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:53 PM

sad the state of mankind humans cruelly to each other worry about grandkids have to grow up in current state of affairs

It's horrible these days
I don't watch the news often depressing

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:47 PM
really nasty e-mail ask for me to text him ask why the reply was very nasty won't repeat block him

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:31 PM

A bad girl is any girl who keeps up!
keeps up with what explain please

A woman that moves at the same speed in most
Things. Lifestyle, activities, uninhibited, open minded, rebellious, fun! But actions speak louder than words, if you need more of an explanation :blush:
[/quote know someone like that see her everyday

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:27 PM

good boys are boring as h-llasleep asleep

...you make it seem like really really serious is worthless compared to All of the other ones.
not what I mean some are too vanilla just sit on the couch waiting to die need to life to the fullest was in a serious relationship someone just like me went to h-ll

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:00 PM
lakers can think of a band

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 05:08 PM
sad the state of mankind humans cruelly to each other worry about grandkids have to grow up in current state of affairs

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 04:35 PM
voices in my head also pink floyd

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 01:55 PM
:thumbsup:

we already are in the last days believe anyone who hurts a child such be quickly put to death and not be house on tax payers money won't said what needs to be done to that sexually abuse child or others I would be banned off of here

castration works wonders
:thumbsup: in the most painful way possable

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 12:49 PM
disgust and anger toward man's cruelly to others been looking at the news what is wrong with some humans

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 12:34 PM
we already are in the last days believe anyone who hurts a child such be quickly put to death and not be house on tax payers money won't said what needs to be done to that sexually abuse child or others I would be banned off of here

ragin' cajun's photo
Sun 08/04/19 01:08 AM

Your going to need some big pins to laugh
only to stakes to stake it in an ant hill after covering the voo-doo doll in honey