Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:24 PM
as i back out of the roomlaugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:17 PM

God Bless Her travels! :angel: (((Johncarl)))
thank youflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:30 PM

Showing up at the airport high as a MF, getting a drink, and then getting on the plane. Just waiting for that No Smoking light to go out.
Just keep your mouth shut, and its all a smooth ride.

i forgot about all the times i did that oh they were good times.laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:27 PM

smoking was allowed on airplanes, in the supermarkets, and anywhere you ate?

1-800-QUIT-NOW flowerforyou
i got to go have a smokesmokin smokin smokin :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:17 PM

And you could actually discipline kids! What's up with this time out sh1t?
you just cant leave a mark.and we now use 1 2 3 magic and ground them.

Incorrect, you can leave a mark as long as it is with your hand and on the behind.
a spank on the but will not hurt them. my child is upset that i had to spank her but.i most times just give her the look and say don't push it. yea i ground her and let me tell you she does not like it.if i so much as lightly spank her she is very up set.

Yeah, I don't know what the law is up there but I work for Child Protective Services here in Texas and we can spank with whatever you've got as long as it doesn't leave a mark or bruise. A bunch of our schools here you can sign a waiver where it allow your child to get a spanking at school from the principal with a paddle. Voluntary of course, but still an option. I know a little off topic from the OP, but still.
very right the problem in the USA is we don't do nothing to change the system.but we all say how can a child gun down a person at 12 and so on and so on. every day a child is on the news. could us parents help fix that i think we can.

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:09 PM

Incorrect, you can leave a mark as long as it is with your hand and on the behind.
a spank on the but will not hurt them. my child is upset that i had to spank her but.i most times just give her the look and say don't push it. yea i ground her and let me tell you she does not like it.if i so much as lightly spank her she is very up set.

Spankings work when you almost never had to use them. Got two when I was a child. Just the knowledge that it could happen if I was bad enough was all it took for me to listen to my parents and behave.
well said.thank youflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:06 PM
happy birthdaydrinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:03 PM

Yeah and thank goodness for smoking laws!!!:thumbsup:
i do have to agree with you on this on . flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:00 PM

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:53 PM

how about leaving the house early in the morning and your parents had no idea what you were doing or with who as long as you were home before the street lights came on laugh laugh laugh

no cell phones
i got turned in for the child walking across the street in the daytime and she is 7.in a good neighborhood.you can leave your keys in the car and your house unlocked. what gives with the system.rant

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:48 PM

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:33 AM

Yes and no. I always have five million things to do at once. But I heard on the radio or tv that those that multi-task loss brain cells b/c they are working too hard or something like that.
i will be brain dead soon.laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:25 AM
one must take the time to cuddle and to talk and to be open caring loving allowing the other to express their feelings. donts well that is kinda the bad things like going out to the bar coming home late drunk,forgetting a birthday.to lie cheating,not caring about their feelings. the list is long to long to type.

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:17 AM
multiple things at on time i cook 3 things at one time and have 3 timers running and do other stuff at the same time. it comes from my job i must do it their.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:13 AM

im from japan....im almost insulted but when i see how proud u r i cant be:smile:
we are all from another country in the usa accept a few.one should be happy of ware they come from.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:10 AM

That is easy Tx.....Asian is a Japanese patriot....would we feel any different about Japanese Navy posting up on the west coast?

Wakari Mas?

Now, I hope your daughter enjoys her tour Dude. My bro served on a tender...USN and enjoyed his Japan tour. I too was USN but was in the Persian Gulf watching the sweepers clear mines from around the ship (I served on an aircraft carrier) I don't think I slept for 2 damned months....

thank you she will be a aircraft mec. and i love that a girl can do that job.she tested high on her test and now she is very happy about going to japan. she always wanted to go their and now she will get to go and get paid for it.:smile:

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:00 PM

May god keep her safeflowerforyou
he will if it is his way. one can only trust in him.:angel:

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:58 PM
oh i want to say hi or hey. i am shy so you will have to email me.love

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:49 PM

flowerforyou what a proud father you must beflowerforyou
i am so proud words cant say how i feel. all i know is that i love her with all my heart.:heart: she stands proud to serve and to protect and let me tell you one thing look out japan she will rock everyone's world. be it japan or what ever she is a person that will teach others how to love one another.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:35 PM

well my oldest is going to japan in the navy. she just got her papers.i am so happy to have a child that is doing this for the USAflowerforyou .

cool..:angel:
thank you flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou