Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:29 PM
well my oldest is going to japan in the navy. she just got her papers.i am so happy to have a child that is doing this for the USAflowerforyou .

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:48 PM
in time you will know. give it a year

johncarl's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:57 AM
i am still waiting i guess it will take time.laugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:55 AM
hey it is a good thread. girls do it to us guys.so at least i am open and dont lie.laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:00 PM

verbal abuse? hmmm been there.. didn't like it ... she insists to continue I wouldn't argue or listen to rantings of a bi polar ( suspected). person so I just walked away so to speak. you can' argue with people like that.. Never lower yourself to those standards.flowerforyou
oh you hit the nail on the head with that one my x is bipolarflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:53 PM
if you let them kick you one time they will kick you one time. if you let them kick you 2 times they will kick you 2 times
but if you break off their mf leg their will be no more kicking.laugh :laughing: rofl

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:41 PM
laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:37 PM

I have known some good women to take care of and provide for their man and the family
and they are happy and proud to do so, their SOs also have no qualms when it comes to taking care of the housework and child rearing

I have also known men who cater to wives who do nothing the men pay the bills take care of the kids and do the housework

I think those men are chumps..

But hey anything is possible...the question is would you do the same for your girl if she needed it?
i did it all for 12 years she walked out.and now i have the child.she pays me suport. she has the child 2 days a week. so i am the man she needs to step up. yea sometimes we all are no good but n my case i have stepped up from day one. ask around.laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:31 PM

git a new job for realz be da ****in man ..... love or hate it u think any woman with half of brain rolls fo dat ????? :angry: laugh
but us guys are to fall for it so why not the girls. hey i can bat my eyes and say i love you.and make food you name it. i am probably better then most girls. my mom taught me well. so girls want equal rights so go get a job i will stay home. so what do you have to say about that. it is fare.us guys get yanked around all the time. so why should we provide wen some girls say they are just as good. i am waiting. this should be good. i already know it will make me lol. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:23 PM

If you get a bite on this...then I don't think I should have a problem finding a woman! LOL
ware are the women that say in sickness and in health. for richer or for poorer.oh and the bow down to the man.humm i think them days are over.laugh rofl

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:16 PM

errr
let it out tell me how you feel. dont hold back.oh i know you can put me in my place.

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:12 PM

The last I checked, sounding desperate and being unemployed weren't two things women were looking for, LOL
they do it all the time so why not uslaugh i just posted a new thread.:banana: laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:08 PM
Edited by johncarl on Tue 03/03/09 09:13 PM
support her man in tough times. dew to a lay off i need all the help i can get. i have the house still .free food . i will cook.all i need is some woman to be the bread winner. oh yea i have a child. i will take care of her all i need is love.

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:56 PM

good luck with that flowerforyou
i think i can i think i canlaugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:55 PM
their is just no love in this country.laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:53 PM
needed woman that will help pay house payment and take care of child.dew to the fact that i got laid off i am now seeking someone to help pay my bills. will give love in return.

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:44 PM
hum this will be good. so ware are the woman that want their man of their dreams . for some reason they dont email me. what is wrong can you tell me master.laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:41 PM
i have a itch can you scratch it.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:39 PM
well good luck with that one. welcome

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:38 PM

Thanks guys!! Boredom resolved
your welcome.flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next