johncarl's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:25 AM
welcome flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 12/24/09 10:11 AM
it is all good here:banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:09 PM
hey one date would be nice what is up with the lady's nowadays laugh ware is the ho ho ho thing.laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 11/25/09 11:17 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Wed 11/25/09 11:16 AM
drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Fri 11/20/09 06:50 PM
the priest today talked about how it is ok to have a $4000 wine cup and lots of $1000 dollar robes and said it is ok.i say blue jeans and a cup from good will and take the money they save and feed some one.

johncarl's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:58 PM
omglaugh this is way to deep i am just a guy that every girl would love to grow old with.laugh

johncarl's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:44 PM

I say it all the time..I just can't find one that is willing to make the flight or drive to meet me....
you are a babe it is their loss.

johncarl's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:41 PM

why is it you women don't want to step up and say hey what are you doing friday night and so on.you don't want us guys to hit on you but yet you do.dang in the 70s it was all about free love and look at us now.by the time we are 70 will it matter.i don't think so.i say if you like what you see step up and talk to us.life is short why play games.

pitchfork Because we are evil!! pitchfork
not all of you are just like us guys.most lady's say no if you have a child like i do

Good morning John flowerforyou I think you can safely gauge a person by how they react to you having a child (MHO)
so true you ar way cool

johncarl's photo
Sun 11/08/09 02:02 AM
welcome

johncarl's photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:09 AM

why is it you women don't want to step up and say hey what are you doing friday night and so on.you don't want us guys to hit on you but yet you do.dang in the 70s it was all about free love and look at us now.by the time we are 70 will it matter.i don't think so.i say if you like what you see step up and talk to us.life is short why play games.

pitchfork Because we are evil!! pitchfork
not all of you are just like us guys.most lady's say no if you have a child like i do

johncarl's photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:08 AM

Why are you waiting around for a woman to ask you out? If you want to hang out with someone, ask them.
i do ask them they say no it is like the town i live in all the lady's are taken

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:24 PM

What a lovely way to start the day.. happy flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched

Bonny and Johnny have started my day
In a particularly beautiful way...
Sharing and caring... it touches my heart,
I think compassion, is how a friendship starts!

So just let me thank you both,
As I rarely feel
As welcomed and happy...
What a fine deal!

Hehehehe!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou love it:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:23 PM
well i made it back and you lady's are so sweet to post all that here.

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 03:59 AM

Very few people have the desire to actually get to know someone, or the time necessary to respond to a message sent, or even the interest to actually befriend someone... a stranger... so may simply say that I know no one here but you really, and yet we have barely touched the friendship surface! Lol thank you Bonny... thank you for your kind words. Now no more though.. you have me smiling through my tears! Lolflowers
i want to be your friend and bonny lets see if we can make it happen

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 03:14 AM

so if it don't work out you can take me for 1/2 i am worth we could still be fiends,hey lets book a cruse ware do you want to go.i have not been outside the us is their anything you would like to try one time, walking down a beach in some country just because we can.life is short lets go spend some money,

Friendship is a good place to start,however, I am skipping that bit and getting to the end bit...........planning our wedding !!! Then we can have a cruise on the Nile. rofl
yea it sounds good. it will be hot their.hey some people have planed mirages ware the dads just pick the wife.so why not us just hook up just because.i have only been married one time.h@@@ one must try and try again. i think i can i think i can.all i ask is lets be friends after if it goes bad. h### money is nothing love is ware it is at.love love love love

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:58 AM

Hehehehehe!
she will not date me.noway sad ware do i find a woman of my dreams are you her?i ask and ask god to send her/ i think i am on hold for yearslaugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:53 AM

oh my you are my dream woman we need too hook up we are meant to be together.love love love i have been searching all my life at last i have found the one.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
we have so much in common buy they why what is your first name.laugh we were meant to grow old together,i am this rich guy in your dreams we are meant to be togetherlaugh we should spend are rest of are days traveling and enjoining life.:heart:

Forget the first names, let's get married!!! bigsmile :banana: :banana:
so if it don't work out you can take me for 1/2 i am worth we could still be fiends,hey lets book a cruse ware do you want to go.i have not been outside the us is their anything you would like to try one time, walking down a beach in some country just because we can.life is short lets go spend some money,

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:38 AM

oh my you are my dream woman we need too hook up we are meant to be together.love love love i have been searching all my life at last i have found the one.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
we have so much in common buy they why what is your first name.laugh we were meant to grow old together,i am this rich guy in your dreams we are meant to be togetherlaugh we should spend are rest of are days traveling and enjoining life.:heart:

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:20 AM

I've been more assertive lately. Most of the men online would continue emailing FOREVERtongue2 so I'm cutting through some of that red tape and saying, "HEY! Whatsa mattah yous?" just to move things along.
i love to tell a person how i fell. hey lady's ask me what i want.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25