Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:48 PM
welcomeflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:25 PM

Eating a Date could get you 25 years to life I would think.

Not if you eat the whole thing and there's no evidence ohwell
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:02 PM

I live in so cal so theres no "winter" here and no good reason not to shave except that you're lazy LOL

I shave because I don't like feeling like a sasquatch regardless if there is a man in my life or not :smile:

omg that is goodlaugh drinks :laughing: rofl

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:00 PM

I live in so cal so theres no "winter" here and no good reason not to shave except that you're lazy LOL

I shave because I don't like feeling like a sasquatch regardless if there is a man in my life or not :smile:
even the homeless in cal shave on skid roe .if you live in la i know you see it all.i saw a guy in 3 in pumps.no big deal.but in all my years i never seen this.

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:57 PM

i was up town today and their was this real good looking girl and long blond hair and well i was checking her out but all in a sudden i saw the hair on her legs she had more then me.so guys what do you think could you would you go with a girl with more hair on her legs then you.

maybe sasquatch was undercover:)
yes this could be true. i dont mind lots of things girls do but that one well it got me.most girls are so into how they look. me i try to look good when i go up town and shave have my hair clean cut. you dress up some. but this person looked so out of place.

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:47 PM

She wouldn't be to bad if she shaved all her body hair off and exercised a bit..biggrin
i have shaved my woman before and well it is kinda fun.hey it is better then watching re runs on tv.laugh hey lady's do you let your man shave you.

Yes....that is the 'whim' part of my previous post.bigsmile
drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:42 PM

She wouldn't be to bad if she shaved all her body hair off and exercised a bit..biggrin
i have shaved my woman before and well it is kinda fun.hey it is better then watching re runs on tv.laugh hey lady's do you let your man shave you.

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:36 PM

her legs had that much if not more.omg is that a turn on to some guys.

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:29 PM

She either don't have a man.Or plays the man
if she was wearing pants and i went out with her and then one day i found out she had all that hair.ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it kinda freaks me out.i know in some country's they dont shave.but this is the usa.i just shaved my head today yet alone my face and why would a girl that was so hot not shave.this is the first time i saw this and i lived in la for 10 years.

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:24 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:20 PM
i was up town today and their was this real good looking girl and long blond hair and well i was checking her out but all in a sudden i saw the hair on her legs she had more then me.so guys what do you think could you would you go with a girl with more hair on her legs then you.

johncarl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:43 PM
waving waving waving

johncarl's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:42 PM

johncarl's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:26 PM

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:10 PM
just ask him to go out for coffee or that. or say hey their is a good movie that you want to see and ask him if he would like to go that you don't like to go buy your self.i use to be like you and after working 5 years in retail.well i am ok with talking to a girl. the problem is in my town their are no girls.frustrated sad

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:28 PM
everything looks good.too bad i am a smoker.smokin laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:39 PM
thank you flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou it is a hard thing for me to do i just have to tell the lady across the street.if i dont know i am not afraid to ask.

johncarl's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:30 PM
what is the pink stuff that you use on a 1/2 black child for the hair.i used it years ago on my child and it works so good. the white person across the street has a child that is half black and she does not have a clue to what to do to the hair. laugh it has been years for me to have to do it to my child.all i know is their is some of this pink stuff run it through the hair and i could braid my child's hair no problem.white pepole dont know how to deal with this kinda stuff.the poor 3 year old hair is in need of some good stuff.all i had to do is look at her hair and say oh no you need to get some stuff in the hair fast.that is the problem when a white person tries to do her hair .i told her girlfriend go get help at the shop.oh got to love it.

johncarl's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:14 PM
i saw some at 4am it was way coollaugh flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/11/09 08:43 PM
nothing going on in northern Michiganflowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25