Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:00 PM

a g string and no toplove love love

not at all!!!! noway

long johns
oh am wrong i tried to get bl4766 so what do you warelaugh laugh laugh
got to be quick here my man
i am but yet a young grass hopper. i need one of the lady's to teach me.

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:55 PM

loin cloth made of garden-greens:wink:
oh my i m on a jet planelaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:54 PM

not at all!!!! noway

long johns
oh am wrong i tried to get bl4766 so what do you warelaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:49 PM

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:44 PM

I am new to the site, having fun already.
This site is awesome, nice place to meet new ppl 4sure.
Cute guyz 2!

Cute guys? Where??? I've been looking and can't find any. frustrated

Anyway, welcome to mingle, glad you're enjoying yourself.
oh i have the same thing with girls even in my home town.i am tired of going out to the movies by myselflaugh laugh laugh laugh

LOL, I'm kidding, I'm not here for dating, if I wanted a man I'd get one in real life. Good luck to you though.
oh you are just so mean.i can understand why you are singlepitchfork

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:40 PM

I am new to the site, having fun already.
This site is awesome, nice place to meet new ppl 4sure.
Cute guyz 2!

Cute guys? Where??? I've been looking and can't find any. frustrated

Anyway, welcome to mingle, glad you're enjoying yourself.
oh i have the same thing with girls even in my home town.i am tired of going out to the movies by myselflaugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:34 PM
hi welcomelove love

johncarl's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:26 PM
i do it. so far one child from a black girl and one from a white girl it is all good.i am like the ambulance driver i will pick up anything and take it home.laugh laugh laugh laugh no i am not a dog:banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:28 PM
drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: i am here

johncarl's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:33 PM
hey i am looking for friends .friends sometimes become more.love

johncarl's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:20 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:05 AM
waving waving waving

johncarl's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:24 PM
sounds like it is not worth it. at least for now.just uninstall and go with what works.

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 02:09 PM

I'd like to suggest something. Have you considered havin your child go to a therapist? Have you talked to her honestly an openly about her mother's condition? She's comin to an age where she may perhaps blame herself for her mother's behavior. I know it may sound far fetched but you wouldn't believe the guilt a child will put on themselves when there are issues between the parents. My son blamed himself everytime my ex boyfriend would fly off the handle. You might want to look into findin your child a counselor.:thumbsup:
been to them for like 4 years as far as telling the child her mom is sick i dont even have to go their she already knows. and she knows that none of this is her fult i tell here all the time. and i tell here that here mom and me love here just as much.and i never talk bad about the mom in front of the child. for it is here mom.

You sound like a wonderful Dad. I wish you luck an happiness.flowerforyou
thank youflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:40 AM

I agree with redbean, however, as John may remeber from when I was here before, his ex and mine seem to be molded fromt he same container (and both live in Michigan lol).

I would not agree to telling her parents that you think she is off her meds, as there is no reason to belive so from what you have posted so far.

My ex takes her medicaton every day (she is severe bi-polar and minor schizophrenic), and yet it does not change her attitude nor her general behavior towards me or our children. From what I have seen first hand over the past 7 years or so, is the medicine willn ot stop a person from showing their true colors, so to speak. it will simply stop them from going from depression to mania at the drop of a hat, and vice versa, which is wht the bipolar issue is really about. A bipolar person has no natural middle ground in their emotions, so go from being real desperately sad, to really crazily happy go-lucky , or ogoing from one to ten without hitting all the other numbers in the middle. This causes a LOT of confrontational effects and dangerous habits for the person afflicted by it, thus the medication (when it works) helps to balance their actions out. however, if they are a stingy, cruel and mean person to begin with, they will continue to be so no matter how much medication they take.
thank youflowerforyou you explained it very good.lots of pepole just dont understand the disorder .my life is lots better now my x only gets the child 94 days a year.she is doing very good in school and pulling As and Bs and now just started to play with dolls at 8. she was so up set over the court fighting that she now is a child again.i am trying to keep the peace in michigan with the x.

Sounds to me like you are doing everything to the best of your ability. I ended up leaving Michigan and moving to New York (not just because of my ex) and now New York is taking control of all the issues I have with my ex, thankfully. She is in for some very major and dissapointing surprises.
that is good to here it is about time.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:38 AM

I'd like to suggest something. Have you considered havin your child go to a therapist? Have you talked to her honestly an openly about her mother's condition? She's comin to an age where she may perhaps blame herself for her mother's behavior. I know it may sound far fetched but you wouldn't believe the guilt a child will put on themselves when there are issues between the parents. My son blamed himself everytime my ex boyfriend would fly off the handle. You might want to look into findin your child a counselor.:thumbsup:
been to them for like 4 years as far as telling the child her mom is sick i dont even have to go their she already knows. and she knows that none of this is her fult i tell here all the time. and i tell here that here mom and me love here just as much.and i never talk bad about the mom in front of the child. for it is here mom.

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:32 AM

I know exactly where ur comin from with the Bipolar behavior. I dated someone who is Bipolar. I ended it because he wasn't takin proper care of himself, the erractic behavior, an because my own son is possibly Bipolar an he comes first. We've been over for 9 months now an he'll still occassionally call me wantin to talk. A week ago he called me at 3am. I told him in no uncertain terms never to call me after 9pm ever again. You've got to set down rules with her an stick with them. Tell her this is how it's goin to be. You need to do this not only for yourself but most importantly for your child.
you are right i have set down the rules and for some reason she just did this out of the blue.she is the one that taught me about bounders. and i thank here for that.she has crossed the line big time in my book.i will see how this one plays out.

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:28 AM

I agree with redbean, however, as John may remeber from when I was here before, his ex and mine seem to be molded fromt he same container (and both live in Michigan lol).

I would not agree to telling her parents that you think she is off her meds, as there is no reason to belive so from what you have posted so far.

My ex takes her medicaton every day (she is severe bi-polar and minor schizophrenic), and yet it does not change her attitude nor her general behavior towards me or our children. From what I have seen first hand over the past 7 years or so, is the medicine willn ot stop a person from showing their true colors, so to speak. it will simply stop them from going from depression to mania at the drop of a hat, and vice versa, which is wht the bipolar issue is really about. A bipolar person has no natural middle ground in their emotions, so go from being real desperately sad, to really crazily happy go-lucky , or ogoing from one to ten without hitting all the other numbers in the middle. This causes a LOT of confrontational effects and dangerous habits for the person afflicted by it, thus the medication (when it works) helps to balance their actions out. however, if they are a stingy, cruel and mean person to begin with, they will continue to be so no matter how much medication they take.
thank youflowerforyou you explained it very good.lots of pepole just dont understand the disorder .my life is lots better now my x only gets the child 94 days a year.she is doing very good in school and pulling As and Bs and now just started to play with dolls at 8. she was so up set over the court fighting that she now is a child again.i am trying to keep the peace in michigan with the x.

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:22 AM

Sounds to me like she's on a rant an perhaps not takin her medication. I'd simply ignore it. Look after urself an the children. She's gotta learn to look after herself. If you tell her parents anything, I'd perhaps tell them you suspect she's not takin her meds. They don't need to be brought into the middle of anything concernin the two of you. But I'm sure they would want to know she's not takin care of herself as she should. shades

As far as the clothes go. The grandfather gave them to the kids. I wouldn't give the Mom anything back.
thank you some times it is hard in life to do it all alone in this world.that is why i post to get other peoples views.i like to think out what i do before i do it to make sure i do the wright thing.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25