Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:17 AM

Dont even bother..JMO..Your ex has no right to dictate how c-s is spent..flowerforyou

and tell her mom and dad.flowerforyou
that is what i was thinking is just give them a call. i feel like it is ratting out on her. but she is sick and here mom and dad are well off and they give here money all the time.i wish here mom and dad would not give her money so she could know how hard it is to save a buck nowadays.

She will never know the feeling of Saving A Buck, as long as they are giving her money..It is very hard.Good luck and best wishes, with kids, my little ones dad is Bipolar.
My ex only gets lille one 2 days out of month, too.so I can relate.

thank youflowerforyou at least you understand what i go through even after i broke up over 4 years ago.:smile:

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:14 AM

But how would telling her parents help anything? Bipolar is a disorder, not a misbehavior to punish.

Maybe I am missing something here.
when you are bipolar you do things that are off the wall. like when she was with me she spent $35k behind my back. if they are not on the right meds they are a hand full. here mom and dad might be able to talk to here. to here i am the worst thing in the world. so anything i say she goes off. sometimes one needs a 3 party to help. the stuff bipoler pepole do is so wild and so crazy sometimes that it will make you start think you are at wrong. all i know is that i do not want to fight with my x.i dont fight because of the child.it is not fair for the child. that is why i left the mom.

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:07 AM

give back the pants to whom???? someone that doesn't want them????

the mom wants all of the stuff and she only gets the child 4 days a month.now is that crazy or what.my daughter loves the stuff she got from her older cousins.and now she wants to be a Indian giver. omg she is a wild mom

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:03 AM

I would just ignore it and what would you "tell" her parents?hey when someone is bipolar this is the kinda stuff one has to deal with each day.that is why i left here.could not take the fighting over this kinda bs

You guys are both adults right?

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:01 AM

Dont even bother..JMO..Your ex has no right to dictate how c-s is spent..flowerforyou

and tell her mom and dad.flowerforyou
that is what i was thinking is just give them a call. i feel like it is ratting out on her. but she is sick and here mom and dad are well off and they give here money all the time.i wish here mom and dad would not give her money so she could know how hard it is to save a buck nowadays.

johncarl's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:50 AM
my x today sent me a email to tell me to give back all the pants and shirts and stuff that her father gave to me. witch he got from his other daughters kids the did not fit them no more. so it is right to pass down stuff to the younger ones in the family.my x found out that i bought $40 worth of dirt to stop water from cumming into the basement . she now is telling me that she gives me child support for the kid not dirt. so do i tell her off or tell her dad and mom on her or just not even answer the email.ps we were just getting along for the kid for the first time in 4 years after we broke up.oh the mom is bipolar.

johncarl's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:27 PM
what everlaugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:07 PM
if he says he would die for you.that is how i feel for a close friend flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:54 PM

oh yes. was here, had a failed relationship...and now i'm back.

do it.

you know you want to.
oh you are a babe and i wish i was part of your life.love love love love

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:10 PM
aww that is coolflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh welcomeflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:50 PM

Run warm water,
Pee in sink,
Wash hands with warm water,
Rinse sink
Go back to bed.
drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: oh you got it that is a good flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:27 PM
i say us guys should put the plastic wrap on the seat and put the lid down and sit back and wait.laugh laugh laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl then they will have a thing to get mad about. be prepared to sleep on the couch.:laughing:

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:09 PM

We have 3 bathrooms....theirs, ours ...and others...

They leave theirs up...we leave ours down, and others can do what they damn well please...

it works in our house, with having both genders.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou see we can all get along

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:39 PM

i will never get trained by a woman.laugh

"Luv2roknroll" grabs her whip.....

WANNA BET!!pitchfork laugh
do you have them kind that make lots of noise but dont hurt.oh and the mask with the rubber ball in the mouth.laugh drinker pitchfork

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:13 PM

why do women moan so much when men leave the toilet seat up?

I personally hate touching the underside of the seat when it might potentially have been sprayed upon, or worse....

Then, there is always the possibility of falling in the water if you use the toilet at night when you are really really sleepy. lol

Why I don't get is why after they pee don't they put the toilet seat back up. When are we getting it OUR way!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What I don't get is why after they pee don't they put the toilet seat back up. When are we getting it OUR way!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have 3 sons..I trained them to put the seat down for me..not for to lift it for them. Just the way it is..I'm mom, I'm the boss. If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. bigsmile
i will never get trained by a woman.laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:02 PM

I personally hate touching the underside of the seat when it might potentially have been sprayed upon, or worse....

Then, there is always the possibility of falling in the water if you use the toilet at night when you are really really sleepy. lol

Why I don't get is why after they pee don't they put the toilet seat back up. When are we getting it OUR way!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You aren't...cuz this ain't Burger King. :tongue:
woman wanted equal rights so i say leave it up.

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:00 PM

good point they should in sickness and in health for better or worse tell death do us part.laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:58 PM

wen in doubt squat and dont touch it if you dont want to turn on the light and check.oh i am badlaugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:53 PM

because they think it is what us guys have to do.if we say they should cook and clean the house they get mad.if we say they should provide for the familey and get a job they get mad.it seems to me that no matter what we do it is not right.rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25