johncarl's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:43 AM
rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

johncarl's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:41 AM
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:37 AM
we all got the flu in my house .here is a link you might want to look at.
http://www.infowars.com/mandatory-h1n1-vaccine-may-be-in-the-works/
we have no shots to even take in michigan they ran out in my town

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:04 PM

i say nothing because i see no reason to be in a hurry UNLESS it's a medical emergency

when you drive in a hurry,the only place you'll get to fast is your grave :smile:
good answer i sometimes have to rush to er and well look out world all lanes i use when i go to er it is life and death and they are waiting with the stretcher at the door.child with asthma it happens more then one likes.

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:00 PM
i had chicken pox 2 times one time as a child and one time in my 30slaugh laugh the people that ok the shots have stock in the co that makes it and they say you have to have it. they get kicked down big time.and they make you sign a form that you cant sue them.

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:53 PM
their is 4 in my house that got it before the shots were around here only one of us is getting better the rest are just starting.
http://www.infowars.com/mandatory-h1n1-vaccine-may-be-in-the-works/
this is another link hey we already got it so to get the shot now seems like one would say no to the shot. the poison they put in the shot is bad.noway sick ill

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:28 AM
well she is better i did it again .she is eating and drinking for i am super dad.she only has a 99 temp not that 104 like last night and when asthma acts up with it let me tell you no fun.last night i almost went to er for her breathing i was at max dose that is when i get scared.scared

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:26 AM

my uncle but he passed away last weeksad but he is in a better placeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou i will never forget him:angel:

my condolences :heart:
thank youflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:26 AM

oh mylaugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:24 AM
my uncle but he passed away last weeksad but he is in a better placeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou i will never forget him:angel:

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:22 AM
well here i am with a sick daughter at 3am. she tested positive for the flu yesterday.let me tell you this is why i want a woman in my life to to help share all the ups and downs of a child.it looks like women are scared of a single man with a child. hey all you woman that want to be a mom and all i have one and you don't even have to get stretch marks.laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:54 PM
welcome

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:58 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:16 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: live life is what you did good job:banana: :banana: :banana:
think i was mental for a couple hours after..lolrofl
i have a 8 year old so i can do it all the time and i have fun being a tard :laughing: :laughing:

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:04 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: live life is what you did good job:banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 06:54 PM

Wow...what mich. women are you talkin to..cause all the ones I know aren't that rude!!! lolflowerforyou
hi waving

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 06:37 PM
welcome

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 06:33 PM

why is it so hard to find someone to hang out with and have funohwell
did you ever go up and ask a guy to hang out.i tried it with a girl the other night almost got in a bar fight.hey she was looking at me giving me the eye.laugh laugh laugh the guy later came up and ask me to forgive him.:angel:

johncarl's photo
Mon 10/19/09 06:29 PM

why is it so hard to find someone to hang out with and have funohwell

GIRL, MANS ARE GETTING TO LAZY THOSE TIMES laugh laugh laugh

THEY ALL PRETENDING TO BE SPORTS LOVERS , LIKE THIS THEY DON'T HAVE TO MOVE FROM THE DAMN RECLINER CHAIR EVERY DAMN EVENING rant rant rant slaphead slaphead slaphead
i dont like sports.laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25