Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:18 AM

Hey! What are you doing on Saturday night? bigsmile
what ever you want.i am very care free and out going

Cool, I'm booking a flight, will you collect me from the airport? laugh
oh yea i will pay for the flight.do you want first class and limo or do you want me to pick you up.what are you going to do catch the red eye

That is very generous of you,but being an independent woman I will pay for the flight, you can pick up the tab for the limo and the meal later. laugh
oh my you are my dream woman we need too hook up we are meant to be together.love love love i have been searching all my life at last i have found the one.

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:11 AM
2017 i will get me the house of my dreams. it will be out in the middle of no ware.if i have to buy the plot all around me to be their i will.i live in the kinda small town and that will end 2017/i dont sell my self short.if i want it i get it at all cost

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:00 AM

Cool, I'm booking a flight, will you collect me from the airport? laugh
oh yea i will pay for the flight.do you want first class and limo or do you want me to pick you up.what are you going to do catch the red eye

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:50 AM

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:39 AM
why is it you women don't want to step up and say hey what are you doing friday night and so on.you don't want us guys to hit on you but yet you do.dang in the 70s it was all about free love and look at us now.by the time we are 70 will it matter.i don't think so.i say if you like what you see step up and talk to us.life is short why play games.

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:28 AM
very nice babeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:26 AM
i have been waiting to long.it is time the lady's step up,

johncarl's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:25 AM
yea they should not charge that much.i can get them for $1.00 per doz here in the usa and they are free range.h@@@ i could get them for less if i lived in the country and had chickens in the back yard.

johncarl's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:21 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww no i dont think so.i do like that they can now smoke w333d and play.smokin but not in the usalaugh

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:23 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:22 PM

I have single men on both sides

They are always helping out with something around here

We BBQ together. Chat over coffee

I love them both!!:heart:
i think i should move.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:01 PM
feb still thinkingflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:32 PM
no any dog can be turned mean
dogs are nothing people are the real thing we should watch out for. for they can do way more harm.

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:21 PM
walking with a woman arm and arm on a beach at night bare foot in moon light

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:08 PM
aww so sweet and so true.my daughter told me that i was the best dad and she loved me this am.
i love my daughter with all my heart and she loves me to.
just hope some day i find that woman that i can share my love with . i have enough love for more then one girl in my life if not well my daughter will get it all from me tell i die.
life is short ladys come feel the love.love love love

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:59 PM

if it takes that many posts to get a date... i am giving up now... or maybe i should just start typing...
girls have it made to get the date or i think so.i have girls in my home town and you think i could take them out to diner oh no they will not give me the light of day.laugh i have lots of friends that have had lots of good dates here. i guess i am just left in the weeds.i know i am a good guy and all but it is like girls just would rather do something else then go to a movie or what ever.soon it will be 2 years on this site and not one date.hummmmm kinda makes me think why i come here well it is the friendship.you can meet some of the best friends here.drinker drinker drinker and you never know some day it might turn out to be more then that.flowerforyou

I have been on here for a little over a year and have yet to get a date out of it. So you are not alone in that boat. BUT I have made some wonderful friends and had some very interesting conversation, and i think that is what a site like this is really for, well at least that's what i use it for. I am not expecting anything really, just going with the flow! Enjoy your dates, daters!
we must just enjoy life and well if the special person comes into are life fine. but if not we can still have fun all of are life with out them.

johncarl's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:55 PM
welcome

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/27/09 06:45 AM
humm i want to fig it out but to tired just got of 3 shift.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/27/09 06:22 AM

if it takes that many posts to get a date... i am giving up now... or maybe i should just start typing...
girls have it made to get the date or i think so.i have girls in my home town and you think i could take them out to diner oh no they will not give me the light of day.laugh i have lots of friends that have had lots of good dates here. i guess i am just left in the weeds.i know i am a good guy and all but it is like girls just would rather do something else then go to a movie or what ever.soon it will be 2 years on this site and not one date.hummmmm kinda makes me think why i come here well it is the friendship.you can meet some of the best friends here.drinker drinker drinker and you never know some day it might turn out to be more then that.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 10/27/09 06:15 AM

Whoo hoo! Now we can tell you the secret handshake!
if i fly out will you show melaugh laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25