Community > Posts By > modestchamp

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:29 AM
I see what you're saying, but its not just us that are pressuring Iran. Most of the world is united in the strong opinion that they should not be able to possess nukes (weapons). The world is far too small for terrorist sponsoring countries to attain WMD's. Once Iran goes nuclear, the entire world will change, and not in a good way. And just btw, Iran's president firmly believes that he must start "chaos" in the world to hurry the arrival of the next Islamic Imam. This is scary stuff. And I hate to be the guy who has to inform people who are too lazy to do the research or who just flat out don't care. It's not that I hate Iran. Its just that their leaders should not be trusted. AT ALL.

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:12 PM
I'm sorry but Bush and the republicans are NOT the dangerous ones. For crying out loud, they are the ones trying to STOP the "dangerous" nations like "Iran and Syria" who publicly SUPPORT and SUPPLY suicide bombings by muslim martyrs with their enormous oil revenues and hatred for the US. Lets not even mention them brainwashing their youth to hate us! Bush has nukes. How many has he dropped? NONE. And BTW it was a liberal president who dropped nukes on Japan. Please don't make comments like that. Repubicans want world peace as much as anyone. They just see the reality of the situation unlike some/most of the democrats. You guys need to wake up.