Thu 12/24/09 06:52 AM
Same to ya kamal drinker

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:44 AM
Merry Christmas Eve drinker

JasmineInglewood's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:40 AM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Thu 12/24/09 06:41 AM
Not riotously funny, but mildly amusing so I thought I'd share...

http://tinyurl.com/ybv6xl4

JasmineInglewood's photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:16 PM

I like the one "You are here"

i second this

JasmineInglewood's photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:08 PM
Is the infamous "wow!" signal proof of extraterrestrial intelligence?

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 11/30/09 09:26 PM

I see so many twenty somethings and even a few 18 and 19 year olds on these sites, it astounds me. If someone is young and healthy, with no responsibilities tying them down,,why dont they get out and meet people? Goodness, when I was that age I would not have been in places like this because I Was too busy going out with family or going dancing or to shows or ANYTHING but sitting on a computer. Do you think this is a sign of decaying social skills or what?

i think it's simply a sign of technological advancement. in this day and age young people are better able to take advantage of technology, than when you were at that age. The use of the internet doesn't necessarily mean sitting at home on a computer anymore. It can also mean surfing on your cellphone or laptop while you're on the go. if you have it, why not use it? i think it's rather handy whether or not you have responsibilities tying you down. the internet allows you to interact with many different varieties of people from all over and be constantly plugged into what's going on, i don't see how anything would be wrong with taking advantage of the opportunities afforded to us now.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:36 PM
good question. i do that sometimes too.

another question one might ask is, when they call back later and say they tried calling earlier but didn't get you, what do you say then? do you say you saw but you weren't in the mood to talk to them? or do you lie?

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:24 PM

you too can

since i have to pay to upgrade, if i degrade will mingle pay me?

if so sign me up bigsmile

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:22 PM

i think you mean "downgrade" don't ya?

yeah

but I couldnt make it fit in that little orange sunburst

actually, it's my mistake. downgrade and degrade can mean the same thing bigsmile

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:13 PM
i think you mean "downgrade" don't ya?

JasmineInglewood's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:15 AM
smooched

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:28 PM

... but does anyone here actually get offended anymore? I just don't. I laugh before I get upset. Not saying that's better than those who do get offended.

I'm really wondering.

plastic_pancakes is a wuss

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:44 PM
hmmm

it never occurred to me that not thread-tending could be considered rude.

from my perspective i just consider it a waste of time to sit there staring at my own thread and anxiously refreshing every few minutes to look for replies as they come in. i sometimes do just that, but other times i go off and read other threads or go do something else. sometimes i post a thread that i just thought of in the moment and then log off and check back later.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:15 PM

I normally will not post here, but taking a well deserved break from my duties for a few minutes.

Suicide is an ugly thing. It's sad this happens to so many young people. There are always underlying contributions towards the end i suppose, however, i do not think that simply listening to a song (if one could call it that) a solitary reason for the action.

In the late eighties and up until now, there was/are the gloom and doom type music. While i do not fancy the idea, i do not think it is the sole reason a person would commit such an atrocity.

If only i could get one message to young people.. There is help out there. Suicide, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

i assume you're using the word "solution" loosely

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:29 PM
my mum made pie... i just ate some, for free.

JasmineInglewood's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:22 PM
travelling the world

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:19 PM
Edited by JasmineInglewood on Sun 11/15/09 09:55 PM
soo... i was just reading that a 20 year old man in indiana killed himself playing russian roulette last week - http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091110/NEWS/911100310

i thought it interesting because there's a popular song out now by rihanna called "russian roulette" where she details exactly how to go about it. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Rgn5WFp-Q

coincidence?

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:18 PM

HEY NO FAIR....................You saw that MOVIE! yawn spock slaphead IT sucked by the way!

no i haven't yet laugh

but i'd been watching reviews.... which say it sucked :tongue:

JasmineInglewood's photo
Sun 11/15/09 07:21 PM
if everytime you pressed a button you killed someone, anyone, anywhere in the world, but you gained a million dollars... would you press it?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25