Community > Posts By > Justaxe

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:12 PM
So is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

If not then please let me know and I will just deactivate my account.

no photo
Fri 08/07/09 04:37 PM
It doesn't matter if you click yes, no, maybe. It stays on the same person. Change distance and it then works, a little, then gets stuck again. Unless choosing any distance. Even then it has repeated people over again. but choosing short distance it seems to get 100% stuck. maybe on the last person in that distance? Maybe it has a problem going to "no other matches, check back tomorrow" page. Seems like it to me.

Can't expect too much from a free site I 'spoze. But IIRC the MM was the main focus prior to name change.

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:45 AM
So is this going to be fixed or?

Isn't the "mutual match" feature what this site was orig founded on?

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:32 PM
It's quite straight forward - it doesn't work. broken.

Can sit and click no continuosly and it won't skip, gets stuck. Change mileage, rids of that particular being stuck, then does it on another. Click back mileage upwards, works for a few then stuck again.

So, there's nothing to ponder. This site has a database call problem.

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:33 AM
So will this be fixed?

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:20 AM
Called product liability. When the mfg puts on the warning you can't say they didn't try to warn you and then sue them when you do something stupid. Which people have done.

So blame our litigious society for the silly warning labels.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:00 PM
It is random and affects multiple ones. Sometimes it will skip them okay but then it continues to stay on one profile. Changes regularly.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:36 PM
Original problem still exists.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:17 AM

Hmmm some questions I have are this:

Since the law has the privacy of the children to protect, does the law also pay for the medical visit?

Does the Doctor treat the child free of charge?

Why should the parent pay when they aren't allowed to be informed of maybe vitally needed information?

If the child is in counseling and the counselor doesn't pick up on the child's suicide tenancies is the counselor held responsible if the child commits suicide?

Of course not. Reality isn't laymen's common sense. As a parent you provide for your child. Being the provider doesn't entitle you to their private medical records. Simple concept regardless if it is right or wrong. Don't want to provide or pay the medical bill? Then CPS will probably be at the door because you aren't caring for your kid, lol.

As for the mom listening in........
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000523.html

The boyfriend got a new trial since the eavesdropping was deemed illegal. Gotta love it. Oh, and it seems it was robbery, my mistake in facts.

your kid your rules.................unfortunately the law trumps your opinion right or wrong.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:06 AM

Until my kid goes out, gets a job, and pays for the phone bill and the rent (which allows her to live in my home so she can use that phone), I'll be listening in on any private conversations that go on while my daughter is using the phone, and I don't give sh!t what anyone else has to say about it!

Then you go to jail, or at very least get charged and pay the fine, etc. That's the whole point of the story.

Most people (parents) have the same views that it is BS. However, the law didn't care and they arrested her and charged her.

Not to mention that every time something like this happens it just empowers the kid(s) even more to misbehave or to get the mindset that they can get away with crap.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:57 AM
Edited by Justaxe on Thu 04/23/09 09:19 AM
I've really no idea on the info online for you. The becca bill was originally for *at risk youth* back in 2001 I think. It expanded from there and was used as the basis for other RCW's. The actual differing laws may not hold the title of becca bill but that is the all-encompassing term used by the legal folks when these issues come up.

Bill the child directly. LOL

Well, the parent is still financially responsible for their child. So you get your child medical assistance and care for your child as needed. It doesn't mean you get access to everything in the medical records. But you are getting your child medical help when/where indicated. So in that you are parenting and providing for them. Providing for them and right to information are two different issues.

It is irritating for the parent(s) for sure. Just like so many over-the-top laws in todays society.

I'm not siding with the laws by any means. When it happened to me I was as pissed off as any parent would be. As in - WTF!

Parents have been stripped of many rights over the years. Some incidents were plainly for the protection of the child but it ends up impacting everyone else. Sadly it also introduces the parent to yet another layer of helplessness in trying to rear a kid these days. So in effect, the children are protected at the expense of the parents. Government intervention that spills over where it isn't warranted IMO.

Good luck to all those in that situation. Mine just turned 18 so it's moot for me these days.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:40 AM

looked up the Becca Bill- but only found how it pertains to truancy not medical records.

did find the following applicable in my state, Florida:

Section 456.057, Florida Statutes, however, provides several exceptions to the general rule.

First, unless otherwise prohibited, medical records may be furnished to a third party when compelled to do so by subpoena for a deposition, evidentiary hearing, or trial and with notice to the patient or the patient’s legal representative. (which I interpret as parent)

Becca Bill is used to extend a lot of privacy issues. I've been through this with the medical community on kids records a while back. Even asked my attorney when I was refused test results. Nothing could be done. State law protected her privacy to medical records. Period. Now if the kid GIVES permission, then yeah the parent can view test results (or whatever). As for drug test, the kid has to consent to taking the test to begin with.

I did not blame the doctor. They were following the law and really have no choice in the matter. You could not expect the doctor to violate law for you. Right or wrong, agree or disagree, they have an obligation to follow the law. Pretty simple really.

The problem sits soley with the lawmakers. Not the doctors or other people following the laws that have been enacted.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:35 AM
BTW, the law extends to areas not just medical. A recent occurrence in WA prompted the current law to be *looked at*. LOL, I have no faith that it will be rectified though. Want to be outraged? Read this:

A mother of a mid-teenage girl listened in on her phone conversation (in the mom's house). The girl was talking to her loser boyfriend. The BF was talking about a crime he kust committed (breaking and entering).

The mom called the police. It was found that the BF did commit the crime. THEN the police charged the mom for listening in on the private conversation! I kid you not, they charged her.

So yeah, the law governing the privacy rights of children is ridiculous. At least it is here in WA.

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:14 AM
Edited by Justaxe on Thu 04/23/09 08:15 AM

*cough*lawsuit*cough*

all medical practitioners are required by law to release any chart notes, files, medical history, etc to the parent if the child is under 18. when you're under age, you have no RIGHT to privacy.

Not true. Check your state law. It isn't the doctor's fault nor even decision. He/she is only following state law. In WA the age begins at 12 for right to medical privacy. Called the Becca Bill that enacted the law. It is NOT the doctors, it is your legislation and child protection people that push these laws through.

The laws were made that way for some valid reasons. Unfortunately like a lot of laws it encompasses other situations that are not valid. Agree or disagree but it is what it is.

I disagree as a single parent and went through this in the past as well. But you cannot blame the doctor.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:31 AM
Edited by Justaxe on Mon 03/10/08 08:32 AM
A guy is shallow because he is not attracted to 'big' women?

Phhht. What is shallow is not accepting reality and then posting looking for support that it is somehow something wrong with the guy instead.

Reality - physical attraction MATTERS in the beginning (dating) otherwise how would dating even start in most cases.

And it is not a 'guy' thing either. Some people are not attracted to large persons(whether it be overweight or large in general). The same as people are not attracted to another person that is bald, short, or plastered with tatoos.

So what. Don't blame others for their preferences in what they are attracted to. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Geesh. Lame.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 04:41 PM
Well, not sure what you mean by "older" but perhaps she comes from a time and location where that is so common it isn't noticed. Remember there was a time when that was just normally done and expected rather than another generation that encountered it so infrequent it became noticeable.

I mean really, if she is 80 or 90 yrs old is it really something to get upset about if she doesn't say thank you or anything. If yes then.......well, nevermind.

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:47 PM
It isn't released in BluRay, only HDDVD.

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:17 PM

I didnt tell her to abandon it I told her if he didnt like it he had the choice himself

Hey, here's a plus you might not have thought of - she can then get divorced and become single and join here herself and get advice! laugh

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:15 PM
After finally being able to muddle through reading the post (punctuation and paragraphs are your friend!).

People are sure fast with opinions in other people's business. I'm sure there is more sides to the story as well and this is obviously a slanted version of black & white viewpoints.

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:13 PM

i can only assume that they arent really interested in meeting anyone on here.theres alot on here that are just on for the crack and have no intentions of meeting folk..its all about ego..to see who can get the most interested in them..

Yeah and many of them have titles like "no games"

LOL

Previous 1