Community > Posts By > Italy0219

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:57 PM
Really? A manipulator? for a fact? Why do you say that? Maybe you are right?

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:55 PM
Oh I have good reasons that I would want to keep him, I can't figure out why he is being so stubborn. Can't give me an answer on what he plans to do in April, move or stay, he says lets wait and see, I guess if I become a ***** again, i guess.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:51 PM
I welcome any and all opinions, I want to know what others think, then maybe I can make a more rational decision on how I should act. Because right now I am losing the best guy I ever had and I am sick.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:48 PM
I rent this place, he signed the lease with me last year, for one year, cant just kick him out, besides he has some teeth surgery coming up and it's quite extensive, I would not be so mean. I love this person. Why would I kick him out, I'm trying to salvage this relationship, not destroy it.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:46 PM
He is on the lease, till April, can't do that, besides the help with money is great.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:41 PM
What do you mean, arguing for one side? Don't understand.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:29 PM
I don't know, maybe it was a natural reflex and I didn't see it.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:27 PM
Well I guess I can't stop him if he wants to go, and I love him, we don't have sex that much. But if I'm going to have sex, it's going to be with h im, we;ve been together too long and actually he's a great lover. I love him, and no I guess it was a shock to me to have some man decorate. and he is a little bit of a pack rat, that bothers me. But all in all he's great, it was def me who was out of line. I never felt walked upon, he held me up, he supported me in every way.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:20 PM
And the problem is I have truly fallen in love, I admit I was a little wishy washy at first, it's hard falling in love, at least for me. It really took some time. Two full years, I know, I'm slow. But couples fall in and out of love but stick together.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:19 PM
You got that right, it's slowly driving me nutso.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:09 PM
I am 60 y.o. April of 2013 my boyfriend, same age, moved in with me.
It was hard on me, I live with my daughter since 2005, then she moved out. He moved in shortly after. He took over, changing alot, I know I was not a good decorator and he is. I balked, we fought a litle, and I basically was a *****. Infact I was not even sure how much I loved him, He packed up all his stuff and it's basically in boxes in the bedroom just waiting to move. I have since realized how much I love this man, and told him so many times, but he refuses to let me know whether he is moving come this April or not, He says his mind is not made up yet, The only things not packed are the bed and table and chairs, he still acts nice to me, we kiss, have sex, but I can not tell if he is making it hard on me the way I did to him in the beginning, or is really moving, Guys what do you think? I say he is moving, and does not want to tell me yet. Should I prepare my heart?

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/14/14 09:34 AM
I'm too tired.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 01/14/14 09:30 AM
You have to understand dear man that many people say they want something when in reality that is not what they want at all. And really what the hell are you doing hitting on a 50 something if you are all that you say you are. So you got rejected, maybe you just were not her type, it's not all about sex, it's more about all the other stuff, chemistry, etc. You have so much to learn, take it slow, and stop judging yourself simply because someone turned you down, oh watch out for those STD's.

Italy0219's photo
Tue 10/15/13 05:41 PM
An old flame of mine texted me today to inform me that he hit it big with the stock market and that he is retiring in December. I had called it off about 2 years ago because I knew deep down I did not really love him, even though at the time he had money as nd I knew he was good at making more, he just has that gift. Anyways he proceeds to tell me how he well he is doing and that all the people that he helped are doing good too. He had told me to buy this particular stock but I never did, I just did not have the money or the know how. Anyways, he says to me in the course of our texting that he doesn't think about me anymore, he could not get over me 2 years ago, but now he does not think of me much. My question is, did he tell me how good he is doing to make me hurt as much as I hurt him, or does he still think of me? I guess guys would know this more than girls.

Italy0219's photo
Sat 12/15/12 04:44 AM
Wow, I just never thought of it that way, that's so cool. Now every time I see a glass of water...put down the BURDEN!!!!

Italy0219's photo
Sat 12/15/12 04:41 AM
I remember when the country and western singer told the world she had HepC--it seemed no one judged her, then Pamela Anderson came out and people called her a slut because she had it. Then Steven Tyler came out and I didn't see many negatives about his HepC problem, I guess because he's a huge rock star. So my question is, would you date someone with HepC, if they had been treated and "cured"? And also, why the double standard for some ppl who have had it? Why does it seem ok for some to have had it and some it's not? It's quite common nowadays, and most ppl don't know they even had it.

Italy0219's photo
Fri 12/14/12 08:52 PM
You sound desperate, you need to chill out...first!!!

Italy0219's photo
Fri 12/14/12 05:41 PM
We live in such a crazy world, but no matter how bad it is, take your own life, not someone elses and not small children you dont' even know. Well at least we know the children are in heaven with God. That's the only saving grace. But the parents hearts are broken along with their spirits.

Italy0219's photo
Fri 12/14/12 05:37 PM
I totally agree, some ppl take antidepressants like candy and they can be hard to regulate.

Italy0219's photo
Fri 12/14/12 05:34 PM
And to think the shooter was once a small child, I wonder if he ever thought of that, what would have happened if someone would have taken his life so long ago, when he was small.
The big question is ... WHY? we will never probably know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25