Community > Posts By > GorgeousDan

GorgeousDan's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:09 PM
i wouldn't normally discuss things like this its pretty serious to me but i am desperate!

GorgeousDan's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:04 PM
i was told some cocaine and maybe marijuana but i was away from my good friends who were keeping and eye on my so i'm not sure

GorgeousDan's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:03 PM
i leave for iraq soon and i got wasted the other day for my going away party and i don't remember much but some of my friends say i did some pretty crazy things. I have to take a drug test soon and i'm pretty sure i won't pass.. so i figured someone had a relative or friends or personally knew things...

GorgeousDan's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:59 PM
does anyone know about drug tests and certain illegal drugs? i need help!

GorgeousDan's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:04 PM
that movie is SICK! i've heard so many rumors about them making a 2nd one but i don't know

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:39 PM
i don't think i did that whole quote thing right ha!

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:38 PM
you said exactly what i would do! :)

I feel bad for the poor doggie. As we all know (that love dogs) is that they need attention. Love and kindness. I fear that this little dog would be all alone if left with him on his own.
I am not sure what you need to do. But, he sure needs to wake up and know that if he is going to have a dog, that he surely needs to take care of him.
I however do not agree that the pup needs to go to the shelter, It is not his fault. Most likely the pup would be put to sleep.
I would probably tell him to please sign the dog over to me and find a new place to live.
Good luck to you on this.
You are obviously a very good person with a kind heart.
Kat

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:29 PM
The ship out idea might be coming from a non dog lover/owner i'm not sure but if i had been takin care of a dog long enough you start to love them like they're your own and i couldn't see myself making the owner and dog leave but give him an ultimatum like you take care of your dog and be home more or the dog becomes mine.

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:21 PM
I have a dog and i live on my own and it sometimes keeps me from going out at night or cutting errands and such sort just to get home and take care of my pup. It is a full time job if you take care of your dog right so i can see where you're coming from and i hope you can solve your issues soon! :)

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:04 PM
what is your deal myers? do not shoot down peoples "hope" of meeting someone special down."hope" is one of humans greatest feelings. "hope" can get you through many things like when you're over fighting for your country in Irai and the only thing that gets you through your day is the possibillity and (hope) that maybe when you get home you will meet that special someone. Just because maybe you've had bad experiences that gives you no right to say that.

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:45 PM
your HOT mom!

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:36 PM
It's so hard to meet people in sarasota, its like the old people capital of the world! especially being in the Army

GorgeousDan's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:26 PM
Edited by GorgeousDan on Wed 12/05/07 07:32 PM
I am a good looking guy who likes to work hard and play hard as you can tell! So rate ME! and maybe you might be able to play with me! drinker