Community > Posts By > thatguy2015

thatguy2015's photo
Mon 04/09/12 04:11 PM
I respect the respectful.
Many have viewed my show of basic human decency as a weakness, and on occasion It has been necessary to become a total bastard toward those that deserve it.

thatguy2015's photo
Sat 04/07/12 03:45 PM
Never judge someone until you haved walked a mile in their shoes, that way, when you do judge them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes.

thatguy2015's photo
Sun 04/01/12 05:42 PM
I'm a pretty simple guy, and I don't think my standards are too high, just very important ones.

-Accept me for me. I have my flaws, I'm only human after all. But if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best.

-Someone that has their own mind, and can think for themselves.

-Someone who has a sense of humor, especially someone who can appreciate my sense of humor, even if she doesn't entirely get it.

-Someone who is supportive of what makes me happy, even if we don't have it in common, she won't put me down for it.

-Someone who does not type in ebonics... That's a huge turn off.
It's "Trying to" not "Tryna" that's just lazy. <<<probably the pickiest one of the list.

Beyond that, I'm not that picky. I have to be attracted to a woman, but I've been attracted to different kinds for different reasons, mentally and physically so it's hard to tell, until something clicks.

But basicly if what she and I are looking for have enough common ground, and it's just straight up and honest with no games or BS, that's all I'm asking for.

thatguy2015's photo
Tue 02/14/12 03:33 PM
I've been here too long.

thatguy2015's photo
Tue 02/14/12 03:30 PM
I learned a long time ago that if I'm going to be damned, I might as well be damned for who and what I really am. I've yet to find a lady who appreciates that, but then again I don't hold my breath for it either. I just live my life, and do what I do, and if someone digs it, cool, if not... oh well. That's life.

thatguy2015's photo
Tue 01/24/12 02:16 PM
I like to go with the simple "Hi" method... No matter what you do, you risk rejection, So I at least like to keep it real, if I'm gonna go down in a blaze of fail... No guts no glory.

thatguy2015's photo
Sun 01/15/12 05:13 PM
The outside world is reduced to paranoid nasty people, All the places to go and things to do around here either fade into obscurity, or has lost it's appeal. There is nothing good on television anymore, and I find my addiction to internet and dvds is terminal. frightening isn't it?

thatguy2015's photo
Sun 01/15/12 05:07 PM
I like whiskey

thatguy2015's photo
Sat 12/31/11 03:40 PM
I'm truthful with my profile, simply because I figure the goal is to meet people, and if you hit it off with someone they learn who you are sooner or later, however there is really only so much about a person that can be truely expressed in an online profile, that being said, what is in my profile is truth,but it's not everything about me... Then again, leaving some things unknown is good for later conversation.

I do find many do hide behind lies in their profile, especially with age. If you are in your 50s, you shouldn't tell people you are 25. Then of course there are those that post pictures of everything but their face. While it may be a person's real cleavage, Being able to see a person's face is important. believe it or not, you can tell alot about people just by looking them in the eyes. (which reminds me, I should take some new pictures, since the one I have, I'm wearing shades. lol)

The truth is though that our profiles really only give us all just a limited idea of the people we see here.

thatguy2015's photo
Sat 12/31/11 03:26 PM
Basicly I'm just looking around, period. just curiosity mainly. Wondering if there is someone out there interested in a guy like me, or if it's all just a lost cause... Either way, no real expectations, no fears, just exploring.

thatguy2015's photo
Sat 12/31/11 03:18 PM
If I had the power to change anything about me, I'd give myself super powers.

thatguy2015's photo
Fri 12/16/11 04:57 AM
not all nice guys are married. I know a few, women never look heir way, unless they need a shoulder to cry on, because the dude with the harley beat the **** out of her.

thatguy2015's photo
Wed 12/14/11 06:34 PM

I relentlessly and obsessively check around this site on a semi daily basis, lol.... sad ain't it?

Some of us are here so much that we should be charged rent!

I'll order pizza

thatguy2015's photo
Wed 12/14/11 03:15 PM
I relentlessly and obsessively check around this site on a semi daily basis, lol.... sad ain't it?

thatguy2015's photo
Wed 12/14/11 03:13 PM
For a dude who's head is in a fog, I ithink you sound like you are on to something, man... right on.

thatguy2015's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:57 PM
Of course I'm insane, Sanity is only the denial of Chaos.

thatguy2015's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:52 PM
Behold what shall become known as "Cyber Drag".

thatguy2015's photo
Mon 12/05/11 06:47 PM

The women's profiles are obviously fakes. Mingle2 just wants to make
it look like the site is full of delectable fictional women to
perpetuate the sausage festival.

That's how they make the big bucks from the free subscriptions.

laugh

Some of the cute ones looking at your profile are actually gay guys
in cyberdrag tho if it makes you feel any better.

That's very creepy, though to be honest, I wouldn't put it passed anyone these days.

thatguy2015's photo
Sat 12/03/11 04:28 PM
In whatever sense comes to mind, man. It's an old saying, the question is, in your opinion, is there any truth to it?

thatguy2015's photo
Sat 12/03/11 02:47 PM
Do nice guys finish last? That's the question...
your thoughts?

Previous 1