Community > Posts By > 1956deluxe

no photo
Tue 09/03/13 12:48 PM
I have been watching the Senate hearings on Capitol Hill this morning. The question was posed to Sec. Kerry Regarding "American boots on the ground".

He would not totally rule it out and gave a scenario where hypothetically if a cache of chemical weapons were about to fall into the hands of Some bad rebels… American forces may be sent in to secure those chemical weapons.

If we attack… It's going to be a hell of a mess.

We need to stay out of Syria.

no photo
Fri 05/24/13 06:53 AM
He should be sent to jail and raped. Eye for an eye....

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 02:58 PM
I can't figure out how a lot of organizations claim to be tax exempt....especially when they are political in nature.

no photo
Thu 05/16/13 10:18 AM
Hey, I've got it.....let's have an investigation! drinker

no photo
Tue 05/14/13 08:25 PM

Look at the lies that Bush told....how many people died?
Look at the lies that Cheney told....how many people died?
Look at the lies Powell told.....how many people died?

Obama was pressed hard by the left to hold hearings about their lies and he said no.

This is nothing more than a right wing witch hunt to discredit Hillary Clinton.

yawn same ole democratic BS.... fact is, most of you people that are the hardcore libs are just butt hurt right now because you voted for this loser and now your finding out how wrong you were...

What everyone is finding out is, that nothing has changed. The lesson that has to be learned is, it matters not who the puppet is, those who have the real power need to be dealt with. When will supposedly educated people realise that while the believe there are two sides there is no hope. There is only right and wrong.

I agree, i've been saying that for years, and the libs never agree with it... there is no difference now than when bush was in office, except for the police state has gotten way worse...

Actually, Bush lies cost us over $1 Trillion and over 1 million dead. Just think of all the returning troops with TBI...that's going to cost us another $1 trillion.

Lets get this into perspective....conservatives. HA!

no photo
Mon 05/13/13 09:23 PM
Look at the lies that Bush told....how many people died?
Look at the lies that Cheney told....how many people died?
Look at the lies Powell told.....how many people died?

Obama was pressed hard by the left to hold hearings about their lies and he said no.

This is nothing more than a right wing witch hunt to discredit Hillary Clinton.

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 09:48 PM

WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

My daughter lives in Boston. She reports that people there overwhelmingly support the actions that law enforcement took and they were all glad that they caught the terrorists.

Some of you just want to keep stirring it up.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 09:07 AM

This post makes absolutely NO SENSE at all.

More BS from the right...sure didn't take you long to make it political.

Only political if the "Right" is involved?
Hearing this Crap here every day!
If the Left makes Statement about the "Right" it is HUMANITARIAN CONCERNS!laugh

Conrad, you need to stay out of this conversation.....you are NOT even an American.

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 09:18 PM
This post makes absolutely NO SENSE at all.

More BS from the right...sure didn't take you long to make it political.

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 07:53 PM
You guys go on and on with your jokes and conspiracy theories....that is a BUNCH OF BS!!!

The government wants to catch the bad guys and there are many devoted to that cause.

F all your BS conspiracy theories....they are not reality.

The FBI should be tracking your posts and paying you a visit soon.

Same with all you 9-11 conspiracy theorists....FBI should come knock on your friggin doors because as far as I am concerned....you are the problem!

Signed,

An American

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 08:37 AM
If you want to see what Texas looks like, just watch the movie "Giant". It's gotta be one of the uggliest states in the entire USA. I'd take Cal any day.

no photo
Tue 04/09/13 07:08 AM
I am glad to see that some schools still have the balz to enforce some rules. That kid should have been suspended for dress code violation.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 06:54 PM
Edited by 1956deluxe on Sat 03/16/13 06:56 PM

Just another Comedian!lol
Obama won get over it.

whoa i can see that you didn't watch the video... it wasn't kimmel that was funny, it was the idiots that voted for obama... that speaks for itself....

Obama still is your President!laugh

yes, and those were some of the people that voted for him... that speaks for itself...whoa

Does Sarah Palin speak for you? Does she speak for all conservatives?

Now she is funny!!! rofl rofl
She thinks Sadam Hussein was the master mind behind 9-11!!rofl

And she was a headline speaker at CPAC!! rofl

no photo
Fri 03/15/13 11:08 AM

It says it all allright......about Californians?

a lib is a lib... i don't really see what it maters where they are...

I have to say, I know a lot of liberals and a lot of conservatives and conservatives are by far the most ignorant people I have ever met.

I watched another Jimmy Kimmel clip about the Pope....they were even asking people what they thought about the new Pope being Jewish. And this was before the new Pope was even selected.

So does this mean that all Christians are stupid? I guess it does by your way of thinking.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 09:19 PM

Ms 1cynderella. What would your answer be to the question posted?

Islam is the only one ACTIVELY murdering non-muslims. They force female genital mutilation. Women are less than cattle.

What other religion does this?

Is circumcision "genital mutilation"??

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 06:49 PM
Sure....Isalm committed crimes against humanity.....so did Christianity. Look at history and the atrocities they committed.

As a matter of fact, I can't seem to find any religion that is not guilty of crimes against humanity.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 02:13 PM
Edited by 1956deluxe on Mon 03/11/13 02:16 PM

It says it all allright......about Californians?

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:14 AM

Next step. Pass a law that no one under 21 can buy or legally consume sody-pop.

I could see the health benefits in not allowing sodas, along with many other (Junk Food Items) be purchased with food stamps.

Actually a lot of the schools pulled their soda machines which now I'm not totally against... Kids do need to drink more water...

As far as the Junk food Items being purchased with food stamps that is a whole new thread for sure....Even I don't think that should be allowed..noway
should have stocked those Machines with Water!spock

Stocked the machines with water? In bottles? What the hell ever happened to getting a drink out of a water fountain?

That's the way we did it and we survived.

no photo
Sun 03/10/13 05:10 PM
Another thing I would add is that this ER Doctor should not have known the patients "payer status". He should be treating the patient without prejudice.

I happen to know an ER Doc and ER Nurse and they both say that in Arizona, they have no idea what a patients "payer status" is.

I would also think that this doctor has set himself up for malpractice claims. If any patient of his has any complications due to treatment, they could sue based on his previous comments about how he feels about treating medicaid patients.

The doctor is an idiot.

no photo
Sun 03/10/13 02:24 PM
Does your mother know you are on this site? noway

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25