Community > Posts By > 1956deluxe

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:06 PM

Don't forget to mention the implications in the Obamacare program that states that every American will be forced to have a micro-chip implanted by a certain time....and if you don't comply it will put you out of work.

http://www.dailypaul.com/223261/obamacare-mandates-rfid-chips-to-be-implanted-in-all-americans-by-march-23rd-2013

I'm sorry, but I refuse these terms. I will not be forced to take on these terms that I do not agree with.

There is a storm headed this way, and America will be in for quite a ride...

Are you serious? Hahahaha rofl

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:03 PM
Americans are being brainwashed into believing they do not deserve jobs, healthcare or a decent wage.

Hail to the Job Creators! Bow your Heads!

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 04:20 PM
What a tough guy....."he asked to remain anonymous".

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 04:06 PM

Do you really believe that was a US "Embassy" in Benghazi???

no photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:18 PM
Edited by 1956deluxe on Thu 11/08/12 02:20 PM
This is a bunch of hogwash.

I don't know ya'll does things down thar in Texas but here in Arizona, we counts our own votes. It's up to our state/counties to run the elections.

Michael Weiner (that is his real name btw) is such a weenie!

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 10:53 AM

Sources are not "mistaken". Go back and read the article again....it states nothing about reserves, only production.

And this translates how to price at the pump? This is MEANINGLESS! We are getting raped and the rape will continue no matter what!

You are absolutely right...we are being RAPED! Just as God intended?? laugh

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:46 AM
Sources are not "mistaken". Go back and read the article again....it states nothing about reserves, only production.

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:19 AM
Atlanta Journal
October 24, 2012

A little context to Romney’s proposed Navy expansion

As part of his plan to increase defense spending by $2 trillion, Mitt Romney has repeatedly cited that the United States has fewer ships in its Navy today than it did in 1916, suggesting that our naval power has declined since then. He is also campaigning on a pledge to boost the number of ships from 285 to 313. saying “I will restore our Navy to the size needed to fulfill our missions by building 15 ships per year, including three submarines.”

Our current ship-building rate is 9 to 10 per year.

Two points regarding that issue:

1.) As it happens, two political scientists at Florida State University recently completed a historical study that compares naval strength among the major powers from 1865 to 2011. They conclude:

“In 1916, the U.S. controlled roughly 11% of the world’s naval power. This is an impressive number that ranks the US third in naval strength behind the UK (34%) and Germany (19%), and just ahead of France (10%). What about the US navy in 2011? In 2011, the US controlled roughly 50% of the world’s naval power putting it in a comfortable lead in naval power ahead of Russia (11%).”

2.) Why is Romney stressing naval expansion in his campaign remarks? Take a look at the map of swing states. Virginia is critical to his election hopes. Virginia is also home to Newport News Shipbuilding, which with 21,000 employees is a major contractor with the U.S. Navy. The additional submarines that Romney keeps mentioning are nuclear-powered Virginia-class subs, built in part at Newport News at a cost of $2.5 billion per copy.

In other words, Romney is dangling billions of taxpayers dollars and government-financed jobs in front of Virginia voters, hoping that it wins him the presidency.

It's pretty obvious what he is up to....and I thought "Government doesn't create jobs..." I guess technically they don't but they spend trillions of our $$ on military contractors who hire people.

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 05:56 AM
U.S. could surpass Saudi oil output by 2020
USA Today, October 23, 2012

NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. oil output is surging so fast that the United States could soon overtake Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest producer.

Driven by high prices and new drilling methods, U.S. production of crude and other liquid hydrocarbons is on track to rise 7% this year to an average of 10.9 million barrels per day. This will be the fourth straight year of crude increases and the biggest single-year gain since 1951.

By the end of this year, U.S. crude output will be at its highest level since 1998 and oil imports will be lower than at any time since 1992, at 41% of consumption.

Four straight years of crude production increases? Hmmmmm......

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 05:47 AM
Daily Beast

Women’s bodies are yet again at the axis of the 2012 election season. All it took was an Indiana Republican Senate candidate saying aloud what many evangelical anti-abortion activists seem to believe—that a pregnancy resulting from a rape is “something God intended to happen.”

When asked if he was sorry, Richard Mourdock demurred. “I spoke from my heart. And speaking from my heart, speaking from the deepest level of my faith, I would not apologize,” he said.

First there was Akin....now Mourdock.

no photo
Tue 10/23/12 03:23 PM
Welcome to the Plutocracy.

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 04:44 PM
Fraud

no photo
Tue 10/09/12 08:49 AM
That is F*cking hilarious! laugh

no photo
Tue 08/21/12 05:38 PM
Despite "Shock Poll," Obama Won't Lose Illinois

The Daily Caller released “shocking” information about a recent poll of Illinois voters which said that the President could lose his home state and showed Republican contender Mitt Romney leading in suburban areas. The poll, conducted by political strategist Michael McKeon, found that Obama leads Romney in Cook County 49 percent to 37 percent which, according to the conservative news website “puts him ahead by a far thinner margin than expected in a county he should be winning handsomely.”

Additionally, McKeon's poll of 629 registered voters, of which no details are available, shows Romney leading 45 to 38 in suburban areas.

It's highly doubtful right now however, that Illinois will turn red in November. A recent poll by Tony Preckwinkle's campaign showed the President still has a high job approval rating (h/t Captiol Fax) in Cook County, and even the ultra conservative Breitbart website isn't too impressed.

no photo
Wed 08/01/12 10:38 AM
Complaining about "lack of transparency"???? When something does get transparent, then the GOP complains about "leaks"!!!

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:14 PM
The teacher, Phillip Waite, knows absolutely nothing about history if he makes a comparison to Hitler.

If Obama were truly like Hitler, the Gestapo would have kicked the living sheet out of Mr. Waite by now.

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:08 PM
Ryan Zinke is a using his "former Navy Seal" for political gain and should be ashamed of himself.

He is nothing but another f-ing politician now...

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:05 AM
It seems one thing Texas has more than all other states combined: arrogance

no photo
Mon 07/23/12 10:35 PM

ABC news had a panel discussion loaded with people who felt it was "obvious" that all semi-automatic rifles and pistols should now be banned. One suggested that all ammunition should be $1000 per shot.

I wonder what they would say if someone was trying impose such restrictions on their freedom of speech?

when has speech directly killed dozens of people?

and has 'speaking' changed since constitution times the way that 'arms' have?

I believe that SPEECH has changed more dramatically than guns have since the Bill of Rights.

Did the founding fathers ever envision the internet? Cell phones? Facebook? TV and Radio?

no photo
Mon 07/23/12 06:34 PM
Hey, I thought Speaker Boehner was going to solve all our problems??

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25