Community > Posts By > bastet126

bastet126's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:58 PM

whatever self truly be within is an invisible magnet to what is exactly like it self, problem is, most are just blind to what they them self truly are, so left befuddled over the "losers" who are attracted to them.

i find this very insightful.
to thine own self be true.

bastet126's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:57 PM

bigsmile

how long are you gonna keep those curlers in chica? :) waving

bastet126's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:56 PM
And edit after you post.

bastet126's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:29 PM
this piece gently lures, like a lullaby. enjoyed!!
and happy birthday tommyboy, here's to many more walks upon the irish shore! :)

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:42 PM
no, not this year :(

do you like to carve pumpkins?

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:34 PM

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:23 PM

Read my info and look at my pic what do you ladies think

i think...

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:18 PM
no, i have a fear of parachutes :)-

do you have any pets?

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:14 PM
yes, from a distance

have you ever been to a fortune teller?

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:04 PM

A jealous witch spread the rumor I was really a man.
(I have been cataloguing body parts ever since.)

oh c'mon, whoever heard of a blind jealous witch? laugh
((soufie!! ptoooooies!!!))

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:29 PM

I don't think so, but view my work, it is all posted for free on the Internet Archive.

all work and no play will put your love life in the...archives.

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:43 PM
good luck, i'm gonna have set a reminder for next year!! would love to give it a try :)

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:24 PM
laugh you guys are freakin hilarious !!!

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:13 PM
so scoobs, what costume do you wear on halloween? lol waving

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:07 PM

Yeah i used to be a fan in the 90s but a sport where you wear shoulder pads, helmets and tights isn't really a Mans sport in my opinion....i play rugby and its more intense then NFL

rugby is cool, but i find flaws in your nfl logic, gladiators wore helmets and skirts in the ultimate
man's "sport".

OP - not a fan of cowboys, i'm a diehard fan of the purple and black, ravens!!

so what's your take on the Woads? Who wore nothing except for blue paint when they went into battle.

i googled that and i couldn't find a single nekkid woad laugh but, i'll take your word for it. :)-

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:59 AM

Yeah i used to be a fan in the 90s but a sport where you wear shoulder pads, helmets and tights isn't really a Mans sport in my opinion....i play rugby and its more intense then NFL

rugby is cool, but i find flaws in your nfl logic, gladiators wore helmets and skirts in the ultimate
man's "sport".

OP - not a fan of cowboys, i'm a diehard fan of the purple and black, ravens!!

bastet126's photo
Wed 10/29/14 06:22 PM
do we get an updated countdown graphic each day?? bigsmile

bastet126's photo
Wed 10/29/14 06:21 PM

that you're not really interested without hurting his ego or feelings?

That's a scary question.
You are basically asking "How can I manipulate a guy to make sure he doesn't judge me for harming him just enough to get him to go away?"

This question is asked a lot, by both men and women.

Of course people have been answering this question in practical ways for a very long time.

It's pretty easy.

1. You lie, knowing how they will emotionally react to it, or just painting a picture where there's only one outcome.
2. You only date a-holes so you can ultimately lay all blame on them.
3. You find some other way to hurt them, sometimes a lesser hurt to avoid the bigger one, sometimes a bigger hurt to them to mask the smaller hurt of guilt to yourself.
4. Try to accept blame and make yourself feel bad, in penance, flagellation, i.e. "it's not you, it's me."

Those are pretty simple to figure out, though.

So I'm wondering if you are really asking the question in the OP or are you just trying to get moral support from internet strangers because you have this self image of being a "good" person but you have to do what you'd judge as "bad" things and have no desire to accept responsibility for that behavior because it might conflict with how you perceive yourself.

Then, the answer is even more simple if you just realize that there is no such thing as an absolute "good" person. That every human being is going to cause harm to another no matter what you do, no matter how nice and civilized you are, you can't guarantee how another person is going to emotionally react or feel, and you have to just find what works for you, what your own psyche can feel comfortable with.

Why are you complaining? If people didn't ask questions on here you wouldn't be able to lecture them.

laugh some people just like to play doctor.

bastet126's photo
Wed 10/29/14 03:34 PM
a pic of duane allman on the front,
and a really cool quote by him on the back.
it is well worn, just one of a
few favorites i have.

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 08:13 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25