Community > Posts By > Lottierose

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:31 AM
With respect loyalty and honesty.politness, reliability and affection,always put my feelings high because thats how i treat them i hope to get the same back

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:25 AM
Actually it happend to me and i just gave him a stern look,he just went guilty and pretended he didnt do it

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:23 AM
That it had hurt my feelings and i realy like him or id flip and use a curse word id try for the first keep my cool

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:17 AM
I dont think being a bad kisser,means your bad in bed,and anyway what one person calls a good kiss may be a turn of the other person to wet whatever,that doesnt actually mean their bad though same with sex,hate guys who think your a mind reader and the way they like sex is the only way thats right.i had a amazing experience with my ex sex only lasted a minute ounce but it felt like a warm rose petal aaaw he did try :-)

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:05 AM
Im usually bit nervous excited and happy when its a guy i realy like.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:00 AM
Age doesnt matter you have get on be compatable and have things and personality in common all ages could have that

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:51 AM
Its lots of reason but i think when your not seeing eachother enough and getting the comfort and sex,
Being ignored treated bad maybe even cheated on so its revenge could be other reasons,and also some people pressure people into cheating wont leave them alone some weaken. I never cheat and i hate when guys try to pressure me into it i was cheated on by one guy he went on to live with the girl who stole him of me. Im heartbroken so i hate cheating i had a miscarriage when i told him of about it.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:17 AM
Because last two guys i liked broke up over the distance both 15o miles from me one was ill we dated 3 times in 4 months he was so upset when i wouldnt move on the spot we argued.and the other i travelled two last week and when i got their he cancelled he was doing chef exam.£15o for be sad and dissapointed.id seen him 4 times in 8 months.im not sure whether to keep
dating him or not i dont have much money.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:03 AM
Find out subtely more about her is she seriously after a long term relationship has she ever done long distance did it work for her?she may be upset if shes been single a while when you travel overseas straight away.good luck though.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:58 AM
Looks i tend to go for the quite shy looking type but as im a bit quite i want someone friendly with a sence of humour as i find it easier to relax and chat then,someone gentle,caring,
affectionate i adore cuddles,and reliability i hate being cancelled on or stood up.esp ten minutes before the date.loyalty,
vunrebility.and we have to have things in common

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:44 AM
I prefer a good guy but im a magnet for the kind of bad guys that arent sexy liars,cheats and players.thats why ive been single quite a lot i dont want sleazy guys creeping and sometimes charming their way into my life then breaking my heart straight of.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:30 AM
On the other sites ive used most of the men have wanted physical apperiance and what you do in the sac as top priorties,i want a friend first and someone who has common interests to go out to art galleries, picnic walks etc ive spoke to hundreds all they mainly want to know what where and how in the bedroom.im hoping to find a likeminded loyal caring honest guy soon.their must be someone

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 07:07 AM
It is warm and sunny here in the staffs moorlands uk for a change :-)

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 07:03 AM
Not for ages

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 06:53 AM
Theirs meetup.com it has various groups for single and other people to make new friends they do bars, walks,gigs,language groups etc.
Or put a friend ad on a internet site called move that hope it helps.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 06:53 AM
Theirs meetup.com it has various groups for single and other people to make new friends they do bars, walks,gigs,language groups etc.
Or put a friend ad on a internet site called move that hope it helps.

Lottierose's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:45 PM
Maybe you could put about your personality to and what your looking for in a lady personality wise

Lottierose's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:39 PM
I have been on and of mingle since december and had about ten messages i have married and intimate encounters blocked as im after a boyfriend starting as friends.any ideas why i have so few messages.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:17 AM
Cheating is when you have a exclusive relationship and either talk romantically or sexually to others, do cam/swap pics with others or obviously kissing on the lips or any other body part, obviously sex intimacy.their is also the other side when a person speaks /tries to speak to a person say on facebook who is 'in a relationship' either sext or with the intention of dating them thats cheating. One of my exes actually used a date site on the 2nd date i was like wah ! ;-(i loved him to

Lottierose's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:49 AM
Hi im lottie from n.london looking for nice guy friendship maybe more, im into art galleries,clubs, bars,cinema,meals, romantic walks,etc. Im friendly,romantic, chatty,quirky.