Community > Posts By > Lottierose

Lottierose's photo
Wed 07/18/12 03:44 AM
Compatability,
relationships, break down straight away when i havent been compatable i try to be flexible in making a go of it sadly the guys i date dont.they dont give you a chance if were not compatable love is nice in a relationship but it doesnt make it last

Lottierose's photo
Wed 07/18/12 03:31 AM
Ive found the guys i meet are like your ex they expect me to do all the paying,i like to go dutch they ask me bye them meals,drinks,
traintickets,a book,even move rent a flat then they move in for free.i want a nice guy who stays loyal,doesnt take me for granted/use me, dates not flashy though a romantic walk a picnic,a art gallery.cofee shop i love cute words i love you etc a happy strong loving relationship with a funny,friendly,caring, guy thats what i want and respect.guys and girls are all diffrent not all girls are after money

Lottierose's photo
Wed 07/18/12 03:09 AM
One where the guy did something romantic and one that didnt involve the word sex before we spoke on the net for 5 mins just for ounce pleazze a nice date where we get to know eachothers personallitys.a country pub,picnic, a walk she sighs if only

Lottierose's photo
Mon 07/02/12 03:27 AM
Happiness

Lottierose's photo
Mon 07/02/12 03:24 AM
Im newly single 4o from north staffs moorlands im friendly and honest after a nice guy in my area or near to for friendship leading to serious relationship,must like my quirky dress sence

Lottierose's photo
Thu 06/28/12 05:23 PM
Young guys who grow bored of me pervy types,men who use me and seem to think im a bimbo,insecure types whouve been hurt in the past.and a lot of guys after casual who seem think im ok with it and have no heart to break .the bad guys i want a good guy.now. Pleeeaze :D

Lottierose's photo
Thu 06/28/12 05:03 PM
Dont bother about it, but i hate when guys get to intimate with me outside one was lifting my skirt nearly over my head middle of central london i was mad with him told him to stop,he also unzipped his trousers in a packed cinema he repulses me,other hand i hate when guys dont link me or hold hands outside or allow me to touch them thats to shy yuck.

Lottierose's photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:55 PM
Depends maybe with hobbies,but personality wise no it isnt a good idea i get on better with people with similiar interests,and i want someone same as me for a change whos reliable and puts effort in to the relationship and doesnt cheat otherwise im not going be in their life long from now on

Lottierose's photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:43 PM
Wait for her text see how it goes,ive dated younger guys and i usually get the opposite im just ignored after few dates they are the emotional vampires where ive wanted to start a relationship,
what signals did she give out it was just a fling?if she doesnt answer your text just assume it was a nice holiday romance.youve told her you want to see her again now its up to her.i hope the younger guys ive dated or any guys ive dated dont think i give out signals, they were my plaything as they werent

Lottierose's photo
Wed 06/27/12 01:18 PM
Ill take the advice youve give me thankyou everyone :)

Lottierose's photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:29 AM
Hi im recently single i joined mingle end of december then went back to my ex i havent had much success as in only around 8 messages the two guys i liked only sent one or two messages how do i snaz up my profile.im after a guy who likes my quirky fashion sence

Lottierose's photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:21 AM
The saddest words of mouth or pen what might have been

Lottierose's photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:16 AM
People stop dead or stroll through busy london street or in the road.like their in a park

Lottierose's photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:11 AM
Yes im judged all the time i try to get to know people and judge them by their actions to me and others not their outer apperiance

Lottierose's photo
Tue 06/26/12 09:54 AM
The word fun now means sex the word friend now means sex.in the other sence fun entertainment hobbies i cant stand being bored i enjoy nightclubs,gigs,bars, meals out,meeting the old fashioned friends shopping,art galleries, i love the british seaside even having a paddle,game of crazy golf.reading,drawing, watching tv.guys i date just want stay in and snuggle i would rather have a picnic, romantic walk go the zoo or seaside to

Lottierose's photo
Tue 06/26/12 07:29 AM
Yes its hard i cant find any good guys,ive been looking hard for years now,date sites, text date,chat date, postal dating agencies,my defination of a good guy he gets to know me as a friend first wants my mind not my body,takes me to the cofee shop on the first date not ask me to bed,polite loyal and doesnt cancel on me ten minutes before the date sees me quite often.say twice a week if hes near to and every 2-3weeks long distance,and of cause that the travel isnt all one sided and a polite guy that we say cute stuff to eachother, i dont think im asking to much but i never seem to find anyone,like that

Lottierose's photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:37 PM
Yes you can sometimes spot a lie by looking at a person,its in their eyes the pupils move to the side,they may make it even more obvious by going guilty.put their head down,even blush,ive been taken in by lies, though and i dont like false charm ie when guys youve never met say i love you 6 times a day, i want babys with you a week after knowing you or a day lol.creeps me out

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 11:06 AM
I judge them by what they say and do example i can smell charm a mile of or lies a little.but ive been caught out,i try to not judge by past experience but i do it a little

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 11:00 AM
Id say around equal i dont cheat ,but most of the guys i dated used the date site i was on while dating me,i stopped but lots told me girls had cheated on them.its personality i dont cheat because i dont want the guy im dating to be hurt.but ive been cheated on.

Lottierose's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:48 AM
Ive had that type of guy charming me saying he loves me turns out some were already dating or wanted just sex they forget more than one guy has done it it hurts when you thought youd found a nice boyfriend.guess guys get similiar of women.like the post says be honest what your after, leading on hurts people especially if theyve been single a while or hurt before

Previous 1 3 4 5