Community > Posts By > Lottierose

Lottierose's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:00 AM
Yeah we complain ie tell the truth our experiences but the most a guy stayed with me of the internet was 3 dates and yes i am a nice person in fact that means they take me for a mug have me travelling to them etc i want a relationship, loyal,honest polite caring,loving,sweet why i cant meet a nice guy after a loving relationship mystyfies me

Lottierose's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:55 AM

Be careful that you are not looking for a simple puzzle piece that will fit nicely into your life.

If you really are looking for love, keep an open mind and get to know them as individuals rather than a replacement.

I hear your complaint often, but my experience has been very good. You seem like a good person, so I imagine your chances are good as well.

You will have to be saavy. Dont give out your email, or personal info. Get to know common interests, and some sense of a persons personality before considering a meetup.

Most of all USE THE FORUMS. Great way to get to know other people, and to learn about yourself too. I hope you enjoy it here and good luck!

Lottierose's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:52 AM
Ive used online dating 5years havent even been loved back never mind found true love the 2 % chance keeps me using them

Lottierose's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:49 AM
Ive used other date sites so i say finding true love of the internet id say 2% out of 1oo% very hard find a guy who wants commiment esp as most live to far away

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 07:16 AM
Im always like that how can i make him happy today show him i love him just dont seem get it back still makes you happy you tried make the relationship work i guess

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 07:08 AM
They dont mind about bust size esp as implants are dangerous.men seem want sex no strings not relationships :(

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 06:59 AM
I dont think that this is true ive met older and younger and their about the same loads of more mature men whos answer on a date is btw ive got no money and sex can be good or bad any age older men do flirt and cheat and can be immature sulk untrusting etc.i think older and younger men can be similiar and can be good or bad

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 05:19 AM
Ive used online sites for over 2yrs longest lasted few weeks mainly because of the distance their wasnt many guys i liked on the other site from north staffs.maybe 7o on all together only 7 i felt attracted to if you go into a ldr at least one partner has to have their own place and the other partner be prepared to travel or both have a place take it in turns stay a few days and treat them as a guest ie ask what food drink they do dont like if their vegee ,diabetic,gluten free etc :-D

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 05:02 AM
I think whover asks should pay but i always offer my part.and if someone is less well of account for that ie a nice walk, cofee shop, pub drink, art gallery not a fancy restaurant

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:46 AM
No you cant love them and cheat think how cheating hurts the other person.i definetly couldnt hurt a person i loved like that or even liked cheats are selfish if your happy with someone their good to you dont hurt them

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:40 AM
No finaces dont have a part in it you manage when your in love.knowdays most men dont see themsleves as the provider.ie going dutch on dates.etc or ive known guys ask me pay for them aswell quite a few actually lol

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:20 AM
Its horrible and cruel when your dating someone then they just ignore your text no reason.one ex cheated i forgave him asked meet me few weeks later i loved him daft enough to say yes then he just ignored me out of the blue im still feeling it 6 months on how he ignored me his last text im ok just hungry and hot lol what you up to?.or when you go on a first date they say keep in touch or ill see you again you text "no answer" Thats mean they shouldnt say ill see you again why do they do that?? Not as bad as physical abuse though

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:10 AM
Id love a date where a guy takes the time to think a place we are both of us would enjoy maybe a movie we both like a art gallery and cofee shop something like that just a nice quiet place to get to know eachother.

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:09 AM
Id love a date where a guy takes the time to think a place we are both of us would enjoy maybe a movie we both like a art gallery and cofee shop something like that just a nice quiet place to get to know eachother.

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 03:57 AM
I joined last week ive been on another date site a while i wanted a change im after a bf i want someone loyal and loving takes time for me and gets to know me after my mind not just my body.id like to go on nice dates and have a friend to go out with even if its a art gallery or just a romantic walk.also to make new friendships on here or in real time??

Lottierose's photo
Thu 12/22/11 03:48 AM
biggrin happy xmas hope everyone has a nice time x

1 2 3 5 Next