Community > Posts By > Toks86freeman

Toks86freeman's photo
Sun 06/14/20 03:06 AM

New Zealand is relaxing her borders and allowing two America’s cup syndicate teams in to our covid free paradise . They still have to spend 14 days in managed isolation or quarantine . It is a good sign that the challenge will proceed in March 2021 .., fabulous :heart:

Jacinda Ardern is doing well. She didn't waste time to announce the closing of borders when she realized the case was increasing in other countries and for that action, there wasn't much cases in New Zealand. If other countries that have more confirmed cases had known in time, they would have taken same action.
Scott Morrison took the action by New Zealand's influence. How I knew was that period New Zealand announced 14 days Isolation to non residents who arrived into New Zealand, and Australia did same after some few hours. And as New Zealand announced borders closed, Australia announced theirs after some hours.
The Covid Pandemic has come to stay just like Ebola came. It will only subside like Ebola subsided but will keep shaking the world to be on alert.
Many countries are opening for tourists and businesses reopening gradually. I believe God it won't hit again like it attacked many countries the past few months.
I have a lot of respect for her leadership and compassion. smitten

Recent news I read says "no coronavirus in New Zealand." That's good news..! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Toks86freeman's photo
Sun 06/14/20 02:59 AM
(continuation)

"God, who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past to our fathers by the prophets; hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things; by whom also He made the worlds."

"THE VOICE OF THE LORD"

The above quoted scripture passage from the book of Hebrews makes it very clear that the voice of the Lord comes "at sundry times" and in "diverse manners". The word "sundry" and the word "diverse" mean the same; both establish the truth that God's voice, which is the voice of the Living Word, came to those of past ages and generations at different times and manners.

This is how we got the written Word, the Bible; the written Word is the product of the Living Word. Those who are holding to the written Word and turn deaf ears to The Voice of the Lord who is the Living Word are in great error. Such conservative conception is held by them out of the fear of deception of the deceivers, without them knowing that fear of being deceived is already a trap of the spirit of deception.

Someone who is living with the fear of being deceived is already deceived by the deceiver. The scriptures do not admonish us to live in the fear of being deceived; rather the scriptures admonish us to be sober and vigilant and to be watchful at all times to guard ourselves against the enemy deception. We will easily fall prey to deception if we do not heed the voice of the Living Word, Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit. Compare Jn. 10:27-30; 16:12-15; Rev. 3:6.

People like Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses, did not have the written Word, the Bible; yet they walked with God and became fathers and heroes of faith. What was their secret? Their secret was their spiritual ability and sensitivity to know and obey the Voice of the Lord. The voice of the Lord comes in different ways and manners, e.g. the study of the written word, dreams, visions, signs and symbols, audible voice, trances, etc. Compare Gen. 5:21-24; 6:8-9; 12:1-7; Ex. Chs. 3-4.

It was in the time of Moses, after the Lord had used him to deliver His people from the Egyptian bondage, that the Lord instructed him to begin to document His voice -- from then till the last book of the Bible was written, the voice of the Lord had been documented to give us a complete Bible; yet not all that God had spoken was documented. The final conclusion from the apostle John is that "...If they were all written down, I suppose the whole world could not contain the books that would be written. Compare Jn.21:25; Heb.12:25-29.

The Living Word has not sealed His mouth that He can't speak again in our time; He is still speaking live and direct, even much more than He had ever spoken before. The key of testing and approving what the voice of the Lord says is that it must not contradict the written word; it must always agree with that which has been written in the holy scripture." - Acts. 15:13-15.
(to be continued)

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 09:32 PM
(continuation)

".....Today if you will hear His voice, harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness. When your fathers tried me, tested me, and saw my work. Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and have not known my ways; Unto whom I swore in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest." - Psa. 95:7-11; compare Heb. 3:7-19.

"THE VOICE OF THE LORD"

In our previous discussion, we saw that the voice of the Lord carries His creative power, and it carries His presence. The voice of the Lord is the source of life and light; it is the divine vehicle of information that imparts revealed knowledge, inspired wisdom and spiritual understanding. The voice of the Lord is the primary key of His kingdom that unlocks His thoughts and ways to men.

When we miss here, we miss it in every other place. This is the shining truth that radiates from the scripture passage quoted above. When the Lord brought the Israelites out of Egypt, the first law-principle He gave them was, "Obey My Voice" and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people; and walk in all my ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you." Jer. 7:21-24.

Those who run from the voice of the Lord as Adam and Eve did, and as prophet Jonah did, are being driven by guilty conscience and shame which is a sense of nakedness, and unwillingness to answer God's calling to go on a divine mission. And those who harden their heart when they hear the voice of the Lord are wilful rebels against His clearly revealed will. The above three categories of rebels against the voice of the Lord receive the following wages according to their manners:

1. Those who are like Adam and Eve in eating the forbidden fruit - Are pursued with guilt and shame and condemnation.
2. Those like prophet Jonah - Are pursued with religious spirit and racial discrimination.
3. Those who harden their heart like Israelites - Are trying, testing, grieving and provoking the Lord, and shall never enter into His rest.

The voice of the Lord is the voice of the Living Word; it is the very key for decoding the mysteries of the written Word, and for receiving spiritual understanding to rightfully interpreting and applying the written Word of God for sound doctrine. Compare Luk. 24:44-48.

Those who do not obey and follow God's voice always err in their heart and will not know and understand the ways the Lord works. The only way to avoid erring from the Lord and His ways is by knowing and following His voice. Knowing and following His voice is the secret of staying safe in the midst of dangers and hazards of life so we can fulfill our purpose and destiny on earth. Compare Jn. 10:27-30.
(to be continued)

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:37 PM
Early

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:36 PM
Must

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:33 PM

Greetings River flowerforyou

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:32 PM
Jam

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:30 PM
Verifying

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:28 PM
952happy waving

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 01:27 PM
Blue and white is been my favorite colours.

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 10:18 AM

New Zealand is relaxing her borders and allowing two America’s cup syndicate teams in to our covid free paradise . They still have to spend 14 days in managed isolation or quarantine . It is a good sign that the challenge will proceed in March 2021 .., fabulous :heart:

Jacinda Ardern is doing well. She didn't waste time to announce the closing of borders when she realized the case was increasing in other countries and for that action, there wasn't much cases in New Zealand. If other countries that have more confirmed cases had known in time, they would have taken same action.
Scott Morrison took the action by New Zealand's influence. How I knew was that period New Zealand announced 14 days Isolation to non residents who arrived into New Zealand, and Australia did same after some few hours. And as New Zealand announced borders closed, Australia announced theirs after some hours.
The Covid Pandemic has come to stay just like Ebola came. It will only subside like Ebola subsided but will keep shaking the world to be on alert.
Many countries are opening for tourists and businesses reopening gradually. I believe God it won't hit again like it attacked many countries the past few months.
Come to Scotland, here in the UK and you'll get turned around straight away and have to go back home again. Our Country, doesn't take no shite, compared to England, during this Pandemic!

laugh immediately.

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 08:22 AM
934 waving

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 08:18 AM

Toks86freeman's photo
Fri 06/12/20 07:47 AM

God is moving through you, thank you for these well written and apparently doctrinally sound posts. I wanted to post in this thread, for readers looking for information related to indications within the world, resources that may help bring awareness and validation to the times we are now living. Listed below are resources that will open the eyes of many to the incredible amount of deception in which we now live, and indications of how close the world really is to the condition described in the book of Revelation prior to Christ's return. I pray, and hope, through the resources listed below the Lord would break chains of deceit and draw countless many into a living relationship with Himself. As the OP has indicated, we may very well be living in the final days of this age. Within our, or our children's, lifetimes we may see the end of all things and the beginning of the next age when all things are made new having been reconciled to God the Father through His son, Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ).

Content hosted on YouTube:

- Jason A (channel)
-- Simply global news, selected from a Biblically relevant perspective

- Hidden Secrets of Money episode 4 (documentary film)
- The Secret of Oz by Bill Still (documentary film)
-- Bondage of individuals and nations through debt enslavement

- Truthstream Media (channel)
-- The Minds of Men (documentary film)
-- The documented desire and efforts to control human beings; human robots
-- Correlate information presented with Neuralink, Elon Musk's start-up
-- All other content on this channel is also informative

Artikel 7 (channel)
- Architects of Order
-- Three part documentary series
-- The true lucifarian world power, operating through deceit and secrecy

Nicholson1968 (channel)
- All content

Content hosted on BitChute:

- Some YouTube posters listed above also post additional content on BitChute
-- Alphabet owns Google and YouTube, censorship is a real issue / problem

- Shaking My Head Productions (channel)
-- All content

The one-world system (New World Order) described in the book of Revelation is nearing full implimentation. Through the central banking system (debt based monetary system; God tells us when in debt we are slaves to that debt) nearly every nation on the planet today is enslaved and controlled. The illusion of national boundaries is simply that, an illusion. One world government and monetary systems are already present, operating under the surface of the perception of national boundaries and sovereignty. The system is presently established and will emerge from secrecy / deception when the Lord allows it.

Every human being on the planet will, eventually, be forced to make a choice related to accepting or rejecting what scripture refers to as 'the mark of the beast' which will dictate whether an individual will be able to buy or sell. The system that will be capable of enforcing such control on a global scale is already present within the world and impacting millions of people's ability to buy or sell within the respective society. This system can be investigated and observed when researching the 'social credit rating system' currently present within the nation of China. The 'beast system' as it relates to economic participation is now being expanded in the world through the removal of paper currency and other related measures. Timely investigation into this is of particular importance as it directly relates to one's spiritual preparedness as emphasised by the OP.

This post, and its contents, is a microcosm of the factual world-truth available to correlate and substantiate Biblical prophecy and provide context related to where we currently are on the associated timetable. I strongly urge anyone who is currently an unbeliever, and professed believers alike, to begin devoting themselves to learning world-truth (evidence & correlation) and Biblical truth for life application and spiritual developement. Whether or not one believes something to be true has no bearing on the facts that are indeed true. The OP is calling for readers to 'wake up' and this post is in support of that sentiment.

May the Lord, the creator of Heaven and earth, bless us all, keep us all, protect us all, provide for us all, bring us into all truth, make His face to shine upon us all and grant us His peace that surpasses all human understanding. In Yeshua's name I pray, if it be in accordance with your will, Lord. Amen.

**EDIT:
For Spiritual Developement - FREE Resource
- Daily Audio Bible
-- Website & app (both FREE)

To God be the glory beloved "MadeNew." You're welcome to post on this thread as the Spirit of God inspires you. ALL is to open the eyes of the masses with the information from the scriptures and awakening believers to the be on "ALERT" of the "TIMES WE ARE IN."

Moreover, I have already programmed to post on the mark of the beast and the Antichrist (will be posting that from next week evening as I have already resumed work and I get busy during the day).

God bless you brother MadeNew. waving

Toks86freeman's photo
Thu 06/11/20 05:50 PM
923 waving

Ladies best game ever happy

Toks86freeman's photo
Thu 06/11/20 03:59 PM

I read an article somewhere that Aspirin 100mg and Apronax or Paracetamol cures COVID 19. I'm not a medical doctor though. How true is it?
Hi toks waving it is completely false . There is no cure for covid todate .

Paracetamol and NSAID’S (Non-steroidal anti inflammatories ) have been used to treat symptoms such as pain and fever .

Aspirin and apronax are NSAID’s

There is uncertainty still in the scientific community Surrounding the user of NSAID’s in covid .

What we know about covid is the virus gains entry via ACE2 cells . There is concern that NSAIDs increase the receptor sites for ACE2 to bind to . (Which in effect would worsen the infection ) .

In addition they can cause some very serious side effects including hypertension , kidney dysfunction , stomach ulcers and increased risk of bleeding which on the background of a covid infection would also exacerbate risk . Those with heart , kidney and bleeding disorders who were infected with covid had much higher mortality ((Death) rates .

Aspirin is also a NSAID but additionally it is a blood thinner which prevents platelets from aggregating (clumping together) . It has a much higher risk of bleeding .

The other concern was that antiinflammatory medications may mask symptoms and delay treatment.

The current recommendations are

to avoid self medicating with over the counter NSAID’s for covid infections (unless they are prescribed by a doctor). This includes aspirin and apronax .

Paracetamol can be effective in reducing symptoms of fever and pain. However It is metabolised by the liver and should not be used by those with liver or kidney problems , or anyone taking blood thinners or medicines for epilepsy or tuberculosis . It is a common medication but that does not mean it is safe .

Every medication carries risks including an allergic reaction . Always seek advice from a health professional or pharmacist .

The internet is full of misinformation and danger . Stay safe waving

Hi, Blondey! flowerforyou flowerforyou
That's an overwhelming simplification flowerforyou flowerforyou
I wonder how people who are not health professionals prescribe drugs and medication to health issue.
Thanks for the clarification!waving

Toks86freeman's photo
Thu 06/11/20 03:46 PM

I read an article somewhere that Aspirin 100mg and Apronax or Paracetamol cures COVID 19. I'm not a medical doctor though. How true is it?
We've heard that many things during this Pandemic, that I'd just take it at face value. If it were that simple to treat we would've all went down that route by now, don't you think?

Yeah!waving Larsson, I thought so. I was like if that's the cure then COVID would have been a forgotten pandemic.

Toks86freeman's photo
Thu 06/11/20 01:58 AM
Earth is bigger than Mercury in the solar system.

Toks86freeman's photo
Thu 06/11/20 01:54 AM

Toks86freeman's photo
Thu 06/11/20 01:47 AM
Game

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25