:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 12:10 PM
Still............ ( * )( * )...........

What can I say?????

love devil love

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 11:39 AM

why does it have to be cold outside:cry: i was hopin to streak around this town todaybigsmile

Wear Mittens.....

Ya dont want frostbite on yer fingers!!!!!

noway laugh noway

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 11:27 AM
THEY IS IN ARIZONA........US BAD MEN RAN 'EM OUTTA TOWN!!!!

noway huh noway

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 10:50 AM
Ya might just find her on the....Where are all the good lookin men Thread......

rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 10:44 AM
This could work?????/

Sooooooooooooo............

Hows it workin so far???????

smokin huh smokin

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:59 AM
Might a been that night I got drunk in 1972........or maybe the night in 74.....or 76,77,78,79..........
Pfffffffffttttttttttttt.............

Nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokin drinks smokin

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:56 AM
ISC...........I'm Soooooo Confused!!

huh

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:55 AM

I think its because we've seen in the movies those moments where the lead character always shouts out those words almost like its supposed to be life changing. I guess to a certain factor it can be. But I believe you can definitely hold an attachment to someone for a while. Love can mean anything to anyone. Just saying those words, sometimes when I hear them, in my head I go "really? wow" I really want to ask "why do you love me?" sometimes.

My sister believes in this too. Just saying those are words don't spring anything worth getting excited about. I see the word love on the bottom of a tree actually. And I guess once love is cemented, it grows higher, each branch as you get higher and higher represent your deep affections to that person. Showing someone over telling them is love to me. It can mean something greater, who knows? The context of the word is so misused over the years, I think its not the word that most are afraid of. Its what comes with it. Most people are afraid of the passion and the intrigue. Letting themselves go...completely falling stupid/crazy for someone. Getting attached to someone else IS the bigger answer here, not the meek words.

Lots of truths here.

Movies and Hollywood have created an automatic happy ending to the words. (NO, I'm not talking about THAT kind of happy ending, you pervs) :wink:

People are afraid to use the words because of the expectations they feel go along with the words. Because of people like Kart brought up. Those who use the words to manipulate you and place expectations on you.

LOVE the tree ananolgy! :thumbsup:

Yeah...my sister brought this up too. I gave the tree analogy and she's like "wow, that totally explains what I've been going through with this guy." Granted she's had A LOT more experience with men than I have but she always comes to me when she has a guy problem.

You can love someone but not like them. Don't know this one too well? lol

Think of it this way...........

I have a brother. He is my brother for life. He is my....Blood.
I love him dearly.....unconditionally.
But I dont necessarialy like him.
I dont agree with some of his thought processes, behaviour or methods.
Just some things I don't Like about him.
But......
He is my.....Brother.

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:22 AM
Wellll....I aint....Never!!!

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:21 AM
Sccchhhwwwiiinnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:10 AM
It aint like the old days.........

A sexy girl with symtons today........

Might not just............

Wash off!!!!!!!

(Dayummmm....I just dated .....Myself)

rofl slaphead rofl

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 09:07 AM

I can see compromising a few things here and there, but if someone asked me to change everything about myself... then why are they even speaking t me, since apparently I am the exact opposite of what they seek. To me, love is adapting, not substituting.

That's the part I just don't understand. If you want THAT guy, why not go after HIM, rather than try to turn me INTO him?

It makes no sense.

Lex......

This IS WELL SAID!!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:46 AM
Love...........creates a wanting.....not just for the person...
but a wanting to please and be pleased. (not just in the bedroom)
It creates a longing......to be near that person........
You are sooo right in the comment that........
Just because we love.....doesn't mean we will always like them....or what they do.
It is an acceptance of their being, what and who they are....
Tho we may see a need for Change or guidance.....Real love will step away....and allow them to learn for themselves.
I learned this raising my children.
As time went on....I learned to let go, allow them their own path.
To love and encourage in spite of my own thoughts of right and wrong.
I learned to be.....completely honest with them about my life.
Today I see them, raising their own families.....and I see the Love I gave them, overflow onto their own children.
Thus.....I learend to carry these things over into friendships and relationships.
Life, Love.......
They are Growing experiences!!!!!!!
Just how it looks out my.....Window!!!!

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:19 AM
Get into the forums and....Mingle!!!

(hope this dont turn into a .."nice Guy" thread!)

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:16 AM

you would just change everything about you down to the depths and soul of your being?

How many of you get that other than me? It drives me insane. You guys know I dump everyone. That's why. It' always goes that way. It makes me more mental that usual.

TL

laugh

When a guy wants ANYone to change, he's not happy with himself. I've dated guys like this. One guy targeted my looks as a prime reason for my being single. Was pretty hurtful....

People can't change. I don't really believe in this. No amount of success or accomplishments in your life would make you want to change. If you raised a certain way, this is probably the person you're going to be. Now, lifestyle change, this is more doable. Like losing weight, buying new materials, I don't know, changing the scenery the way you want it. Changing the inner you isn't possible. But a man (woman too), changing? Pishaw. Some men are way too comfortable in their own skin and have been that way, oh probably since they were teenagers.

I haven't really changed all that much. And if somebody tries to make me, then they're out of my life.

Some concious and sub concious habits we men inherit from our Fathers, can and need to be changed. These are things we learn over time and tru experience. So Yes, changing the Inner ME...is possible. True for women also, they are just not as prone to carry these learned traits as long as we men will.
As I became a father....I began to see that some things were not necessary....just because my dad was that way.
I am a much different man today than I was when I was young. Not just on the outside.
Time influences us.......People SHOULD NOT!!!!!

I edited it...did you see it?

Yes.........

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:14 AM

you would just change everything about you down to the depths and soul of your being?

How many of you get that other than me? It drives me insane. You guys know I dump everyone. That's why. It' always goes that way. It makes me more mental that usual.

TL

laugh

When a guy wants ANYone to change, he's not happy with himself. I've dated guys like this. One guy targeted my looks as a prime reason for my being single. Was pretty hurtful....

People can't change. I don't really believe in this. No amount of success or accomplishments in your life would make you want to change. If you raised a certain way, this is probably the person you're going to be. Now, lifestyle change, this is more doable. Like losing weight, buying new materials, I don't know, changing the scenery the way you want it. Changing the inner you isn't possible. But a man (woman too), changing? Pishaw. Some men are way too comfortable in their own skin and have been that way, oh probably since they were teenagers.

I haven't really changed all that much. And if somebody tries to make me, then they're out of my life.

Some concious and sub concious habits we men inherit from our Fathers, can and need to be changed. These are things we learn over time and tru experience. So Yes, changing the Inner ME...is possible. True for women also, they are just not as prone to carry these learned traits as long as we men will.
As I became a father....I began to see that some things were not necessary....just because my dad was that way.
I am a much different man today than I was when I was young. Not just on the outside.
Time influences us.......People SHOULD NOT!!!!!

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:08 AM
Does she Party??

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 08:05 AM
Whats you're Doctor say????

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19