Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 07:08 PM
The best way to end a disagreement is to walk away. There are too many people who are mentally ill and just will never get it.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:32 PM
What is it called when the person hijacks every topic with perversion?

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:12 PM

I frankly find people needing the spotlight always on them to be mentally ill IMHO

That would describe a few people you seem friendly with...

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:08 PM

That's why I steer clear of mentally ill people. It takes a lot of understanding and patience to deal with them, understanding and patience which I would rather put into dealing with mentally healthy people. Sick people drain the healthy ones. Not for me.

I truly believe you are starting to fall in love with me. :)

Or is that the other way around? *raises my eyebrow at you*

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:05 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:57 PM
That's why I steer clear of mentally ill people. It takes a lot of understanding and patience to deal with them, understanding and patience which I would rather put into dealing with mentally healthy people. Sick people drain the healthy ones. Not for me.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:48 PM
Typhoon, here's a hug, babe. I feel your anger and your pain. More than you know.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:33 PM
Would you like to exchange sob stories about how you've been wronged by your parents? We are all flawed. We need to do the best we can. We may fail at parenting and even at life, too. You don't really know the kind of emotional and mental anguish your folks suffered throughout their lives. Not everyone has good coping skills and they mess up their lives and that of their children. Just be happy that you are still here and can do better. I have been through anguish myself but I don't like to judge my folks and talk crap about them on a public site.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:05 AM
Happiness is eating watermelon on a hot, humid summer day.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:04 AM
I want chocolate chip ice cream sandwich.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:00 AM
I like my man clean shaven. On his face, too. :angel:

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:55 AM
I have no ice cream stories. I have been craving chocolate chip sandwich ice cream lately. This reminded me that I need to get some. Ermm, ice cream, that is. :angel:

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:45 AM
I have observed a lot of bitter men online who take out their frustrations from their exes on any new woman they meet.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:43 AM
Rudeness begets rudeness. You start it, I will finish it. I am nice to everyone unless I am given a reason not to be. I understand now why you feel American women are rude. It's because they don't put up with your crap. It's all about perception and there are 2 sides to every story. If a man is a sweetheart, I will treat him like one. That is not the case with some men, obviously.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:36 AM
That is a crying shame, that nice men feel they are being taken advantage of because they are so accommodating. I refuse to date anyone rude, abusive, arrogant and delusional, the ones who feel that they are God's gift to women. I look for the nice personality quality first and foremost. My man needs to be kind, generous and sweet.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:25 AM

well gentlemen here's a unicorn. here is a young lady that's not looking to be a girlfriend she looking to be a wife. she has probably never heard the word divorce. there is no divorce there. she has been taught you choose your husband and stay no matter what. family Is the most important thing in her life. she is not materialistic. she doesn't need a car she be happy in a $4,000 house. she can feed you the freshest food in the world. looking at her pics she is not third world. her family is very respectable. she will not spend your money on clothes or jewlery. if you are just looking for a girlfriend leave her alone if you are looking for a wife get to know her. if any dishonest man meets this young lady and ruins her I promise I will make your life miserable.

....said the 7 dwarfs as snow white lay asleep...

Seriously, that dude spins all sorts of fantasies about the "noble" foreigners but he is quick to persistently bash Americans and American women on an American dating site. He needs to get his head out of his delusional azz. What a troll

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:10 AM
I take issue with those who are so quick to bash the Americans, especially on an American site, call American women rude and then turn around and defend foreigners as being angels when it's nothing but the opposite. You are ticking us off.

In your case, SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:51 AM
This thread needs more... flowers. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:47 AM
The women who send nude pics are also really men. sick

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:35 AM
The only irreplaceable people are your children. Everything else can be replaced, including spouses, partners, employees, employers... Actually, children can also be replaced in this age of multiple marriages. sick

Parents. Parents cannot be replaced. Actually, if your parents get remarried...

Okay, I ran out of irreplaceable people.

Yes, everyone is replaceable. Like Rambo said, we are all expendable. Suck it up, buttercup.

Hold on, you can't replace yourself. Actually, plastic surgery, sex changes...

Yes, we are all replaceable. sick

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25