Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 06:52 AM

Sometimes, it's not an excuse. The mother gets remarried to someone twice her age for his money and moves away to an undisclosed location. The man has children close to her age from a previous relationship. Then the mother makes the old husband adopt her son and give him a new last name, forcing the child to forever lose his real last name and heritage. The mother forbids her son to stay in contact with his natural father, who is devastated. The father finds his son on FB and reaches out to him in pure joy after not knowing his whereabouts for the past 10 years. The real family members of the son reach out to him. You know what the son does? He blocks them all out of fear of displeasing his witch mother. How do you like them apples?

The father can take the mother to court if she keeps playing games she could lose custody of her child.

The father doesn't know where they live, the mother had his stepfather adopt the son and the son is grown now. He just shut out his natural family out of fear of his mother and her evil wishes.

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 02:11 AM
There is an uproar with the Australian citizens. They are angry that the government will be taking in the refugees and helping them while they continue to neglect their homeless population.

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 12:26 AM
Annie, who is JK?

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 12:26 AM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 12:21 AM

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 11:58 PM
Read more here:

Age of the Universe

15 Billion Years or Six Days?

Today, we look back in time. We see 15 billion years. Looking forward from when the universe is very small - billions of times smaller - the Torah [The Bible] says six days. They both may be correct.

What's exciting about the last few years in cosmology is we now have quantified the data to know the relationship of the "view of time" from the beginning, relative to the "view of time" today. It's not science fiction any longer. Any one of a dozen physics text books all bring the same number. The general relationship between time near the beginning when stable matter formed from the light (the energy, the electromagnetic radiation of the creation) and time today is a million million, that is a trillion fold extension. That's a 1 with 12 zeros after it. It is a unit-less ratio. So when a view from the beginning looking forward says "I'm sending you a pulse every second," would we see it every second? No. We'd see it every million million seconds. Because that's the stretching effect of the expansion of the universe. In astronomy, the term is "red shift." Red shift in observed astronomical data is standard.

The Torah doesn't say every second, does it? It says Six Days. How would we see those six days? If the Torah says we're sending information for six days, would we receive that information as six days? No. We would receive that information as six million million days. Because the Torah's perspective is from the beginning looking forward.

Six million million days is a very interesting number. What would that be in years? Divide by 365 and it comes out to be 16 billion years. Essentially the estimate of the age of the universe. Not a bad guess for 3300 years ago.

The way these two figures match up is extraordinary. I'm not speaking as a theologian; I'm making a scientific claim. I didn't pull these numbers out of a hat. That's why I led up to the explanation very slowly, so you can follow it step-by-step.

Now we can go one step further. Let's look at the development of time, day-by-day, based on the expansion factor. Every time the universe doubles, the perception of time is cut in half. Now when the universe was small, it was doubling very rapidly. But as the universe gets bigger, the doubling time gets longer. This rate of expansion is quoted in "The Principles of Physical Cosmology," a textbook that is used literally around the world.

(In case you want to know, this exponential rate of expansion has a specific number averaged at 10 to the 12th power. That is in fact the temperature of quark confinement, when matter freezes out of the energy: 10.9 times 10 to the 12th power Kelvin degrees divided by (or the ratio to) the temperature of the universe today, 2.73 degrees. That's the initial ratio which changes exponentially as the universe expands.)

The calculations come out to be as follows:

1. The first of the Biblical days lasted 24 hours, viewed from the "beginning of time perspective." But the duration from our perspective was 8 billion years.

2. The second day, from the Bible's perspective lasted 24 hours. From our perspective it lasted half of the previous day, 4 billion years.

3. The third 24 hour day also included half of the previous day, 2 billion years.

4. The fourth 24 hour day - one billion years.

5. The fifth 24 hour day - one-half billion years.

6. The sixth 24 hour day - one-quarter billion years.

When you add up the Six Days, you get the age of the universe at 15 and 3/4 billion years. The same as modern cosmology. Is it by chance?

But there's more. The Bible goes out on a limb and tells you what happened on each of those days. Now you can take cosmology, paleontology, archaeology, and look at the history of the world, and see whether or not they match up day-by-day. And I'll give you a hint. They match up close enough to send chills up your spine.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 11:35 PM
Are you applying for the position? love

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 11:04 PM
Sometimes, it's not an excuse. The mother gets remarried to someone twice her age for his money and moves away to an undisclosed location. The man has children close to her age from a previous relationship. Then the mother makes the old husband adopt her son and give him a new last name, forcing the child to forever lose his real last name and heritage. The mother forbids her son to stay in contact with his natural father, who is devastated. The father finds his son on FB and reaches out to him in pure joy after not knowing his whereabouts for the past 10 years. The real family members of the son reach out to him. You know what the son does? He blocks them all out of fear of displeasing his witch mother. How do you like them apples?

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:49 PM
There are patients galore here. Take your pick.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:36 PM
Don't forget to order the chariot in advance for her and cover up the puddle directly in front of it with your haberdasherie man coat so she doesn't step into it with her dainty silk slippers.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:33 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:32 PM
You're not worthy. You haven't begged me hard enough.

Get down on your knees.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:30 PM
Oh no slaphead

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:29 PM
NorCalSwe deactivated. I am looking for a new Mingle hubby.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:27 PM
NorCalSwe deactivated? I need a new Mingle hubby now.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 09:28 PM
Spit it out, man!!!

I would kiss my Mingle hubby, NorCalSwe. He's been so nice to me, even sent me a beautiful bouquet of red roses in the Flower thread. :smile: happy

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 09:23 PM
Able was I ere I saw Elba.

^ palindrome

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 09:16 PM
Grabbing!!! And Rains, I don't believe you!!! mad

The next person has a great set of... legs

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 09:02 PM
I'm not worthy! All right, I am! smokin

The next person has a secret crush on me and will finally declare it to the whole world!!!

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 08:59 PM
Por lo tanto, �qu� tiene de malo?

Oh wait, this is not the Spanish thread. oops

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25