Community > Posts By > Jeepinfool

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:17 PM
don't pay attention to anything these people say, they say that, but their secrets go deeper than, what they are letting on, and in most cases, you might not want that person in your life, anyone that excuses keeping secrets cannot be trusted, regardless.

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:13 PM
why not make sure your back yard is clean before judging the next door nieghbors yard

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:11 PM
typical for someone to accuse someone else of spelling errors and make it out like theres no future, i myself have a college level vocabulary, and one first place in a spelling bee, yet even then from time to time i miss words that looked right but were not, that doesn't make me any less of a person or undateable

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:02 PM
heres an idea since for some reason we are not able to start a conversation, why not initiate it with us, some of us have tried the initiating part of a conversation only to get shut down

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:00 PM
you must be strictly delusional, i have done the asking someone out in public or talking to someone in pulbic, it only works when your part of the beautiful crowd, otherwise they won't give you the time of day, and thats not me being bitter its me having experienced it first hand multilple times. so please spare us all the rederic

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:56 PM
sorry sweet heart he does exist, your just looking for the wrong guys, try to look deeper than appereances, thats were you will find him

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:54 PM
no my friend, we as a human race forgot along time ago on how to love, but there is that small pocket of believers that are still out there, so keep the faith, brother...

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:51 PM
its important to bare in mind that being hurt is part of human nature, but for those who prey on the innocent, i feel no pitty for you when you get hurt back or kamra strikes you down, so when you use the whole psycho analizing speach there, its just another way for you to justify, hurting others

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:45 PM
yes, love when you get a mutual match it is under the orange heading strip that says mutual matches,it means that you and that person have checked out each other in the "find mutual matches", and so you or him need to make the next move

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:42 PM
bare in mine sweet heart bitter and negative people weren't always that way, its the game playing on these sites that usually gets people to that point, with that said i'm not bitter...

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:39 PM
Edited by Jeepinfool on Tue 12/18/07 09:40 PM
its really simple...honesty, make sure that you are forthright in your profile first, make sure that most of "their" profile is filled out, trust me that one is important, if it seems to good to be true, it is. try to stay with in your age range. don't always count on the pictures to be hers, ask for more when the time is right. be very specific with what you want, don't go for a fantasy, keep it real, do not and i repeat do not go for women that are in the process of divorce, one last thing be extremely wary of women who talk about sexual stuff right away, or say stuff like "i'm ready for you" and things like that.
To women looks are important no matter what they say, so keep that in mind when approaching a really hot girl. once you start talking about your day to day, events and have ran out of questions to ask, thats when you try for the number.
instant turn offs for women, being over barring with questions, too many messages in a short amount of time. getting to personal too quick.
I hope this helps you out man, its a nasty game this online dating thing.

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:27 PM
believe it or not but guys do have feelings and in my experience most of the perpetraters are women... maybe not in your area, but in mine.

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:25 PM
are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement, sort of confused

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:22 PM
this one is extremely simple to awnser....it is you women that have created the hostile environment in which guys will not say hi, its all about wasting time. if you get rejected lets say 100 times by women that you have said hi to, you tend to hesitate the next time around. blame your fellow females for the lack of motivation on the guys part to say hi. i personally must have typed hello, hi, what are you like, what seems like a million times, and when you get turned down too many times you get frustrated and are more selective with who you approach. so when a guy does say hi, why not buck the trend and respond back immediately, there are other people out there that are willing to talk to us, so why would we wait on you(speaking in general)

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:08 PM
Edited by Jeepinfool on Tue 12/18/07 09:10 PM
garaunteed he is playing games with both of you. you are now the one who has to decide if you want to keep playing or forfeit, i have seen this one to many times with friends. by the way divorce papers are not final until they have been submitted and they have gone to court, so chances are he is still married, but wants to keep you on the side, classic....

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:59 PM
I have dabbled in the friends with benefits pool, and i for one will not do that again, the sex felt cheap and in the end someone gets hurt, and its usually me. its amazing how women acuse guys or being heartless and cold, yet if they were in my shoes, they would see otherwise, i had never felt more used and less attractive about myself in my life. the thing was that my intentions were to have a relationship with this person, but they didn't want one, but they were more than willing to take me to bed. when it came down to me wanting more, they told me off and ignored me, later i found that they were seeing other people. so in my opinion, its a terrible risk for anyone who thinks that something might come of it

Jeepinfool's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:41 PM
hey kat this is that guy you met on okcupid

1 2 3 5 Next