Community > Posts By > Jeepinfool

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:35 PM
try being straight up with the guy, it typically works, the more time you let go by the harder he and you will make this.

Jeepinfool's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:08 PM
Edited by Jeepinfool on Wed 02/13/08 11:10 PM

Alright here is the deal , you get an email , be my friend, okay that is cool , then another could you see us hooking up , I tried to be polite pointed out too young ,, emailed back he is more mature than others blah blah , again pointed out too young different stages in life blah blah , he gets mad turns anger on me , I finally just say NO , he gets madder , and so then I am rude,, Guys NO means NO if a girl is pointing out your age, the distance chances are she is just not interested .. take no for an answer ..I am trying not to be a b#$ch can you help a girl out?

alot of women your age would kill to have your looks, so why would you put a minimum on age, your single, he's single, why not, you only live once. that should have been taken as a compliment, ever heard the term, age is a number. I've dated out of my age range and it wasn't bad, they were actually more mature than the females my age, so i wouldn't put limitations on the ever decreasing pool of men, because of a number

Jeepinfool's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:50 PM
i wouldn't be on this site if i wasn't single...

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:21 PM

Ok, I have been in a relationship with a guy I met on here for a couple weeks. He keeps flirting with girls not only on this site, but also in person. In addition, he didn't call me when I specifically asked him to and he just nonchalantly says," oh I forgot, I am so sorry". Then a girl asked him to write a poem for her and he complies. How should I handle this situation?

break it off, thats just the tip of the ice berg, god know what else he is doing. if he cares enough, and respects you, he would stop completely

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:13 PM

Babe, once he meets you in person he is gonna be so crazy about you that he will be willing to switch careers just to be with you. flowerforyou

arn't you a doll...:heart:

so i have a question, why does the guy have to move?

did you read the thread?

sorry i was responding to a comment on what that guy said about him switching careers, i got alittle off topic. my opinion is just cut ties really slowly, it doesn't do any good to cut them and cause any grief between you 2

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:07 PM

Babe, once he meets you in person he is gonna be so crazy about you that he will be willing to switch careers just to be with you. flowerforyou

arn't you a doll...:heart:

so i have a question, why does the guy have to move?

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:00 PM

All my life I have lived basically alone. Every time I start to get close to a woman, its the same story... I figure out she has feelings for some other dude.

I give up.

Somebody asked me why I find these type of women attractive... ha... as if I could figure THAT out... (NOT)...

Has anyone else come to this same conclusion about that four letter word... "L.O.V.E." ???

It seems like a myth... it seems the society has so retrograded to impurity that even the ones who "say" they are the faithful types are even un-faithful types.

It has been 100% consistent in my life's experience... no woman has ever been faithful to me. Some other dude pops up in the picture somewhere down the road...

It really sucked when I was married and that happened...

It sucks even more when you think you've found an honest-to-goodness trustworthy person... and they end up being not trustworthy.

I thought this might be worth a topic... so there ya' go...

TM

well to be honest i think your filtering all this through the eyes of a burned man, and you can't do that the right woman will see that and run. you have to come into this with a clean slate. i had to learn that lesson too, and i didn't see it til recently and now i'm actually meeting quality gals, they may not be my match, but they are good people, who are just caught up in the same situation i'am, single and unable to meet the right person, unfortunately i wasn't that person, and i have to live with that and move on and not allow it to hold me back. so you shouldn't allow that to get you all frustrated, cause it will affect you, and women zero in on that

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:53 PM

you meet someone online who is long distace, and they cannot move and you cannot move, but you spend hours upon hours on the phone, send e-mails ect ect.... but in the end there is no future in the relationship, what do you do?

Do you stay friends knowing there is more to the story, and possible hold yourself back from finding someone else?

Do you cut ties guickly, and hurt, but know that "this too shall pass"?

Do you continue to talk knowing that gloom and doom are eminent?

i've been in the same situation, long distance, and unable to move, and the same with her, so eventually emails and calls got farther apart and we lost track of each other. my advice is to let the situation fix itself, it always does, but in the end no one really, hurt anyone, it takes the responsibility off both of you, cause honestly, what can you do, nothing, so the best thing to do is not make an enemy if you can avoid it

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:42 PM

Ok...Is it just me or every time i start talking to some new guy and i think things are going great they start dating someone else. or get back with the exes...Is it just me? or has that happened to other people?

I dont know i'm just getting sick of it...

sweetheart it crosses the gender gap too, i have the same f'ing problem, don't get discouraged, too many people have the "grass is greener on the otherside" mentality, and will always search out bigger and better, they will never be satisfied

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:26 PM

Valentines day sucks.
It's just a commercial holiday.
But it kinda sucks seeing everyone else with someone..
and then being alone yourself....
so would anyone truely like to be my valentine?

yeah, your cute, i love redheads, why is it so hard to meet a guy over there?

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:10 PM

yep love hurts i usually answer people post but never posted one before bout relationship. well i was talking to this guy for 4 months he was in texas an was suppose to come up in 3 weeks to see me well i suggested we waited a little longer till he could find a place got bent out of shape an said he was going to seatle. well after today i know his true colors. I was in a long relationship before him for 10yrs you think its my fault to suggest that? he was blamming me for things an not him. I guess long distance really don't work sad

cut the guy some slack its no easier on him to have a long distance relationship, than you and it sounded to me like he was excited to meet only to get shot down at the last minute. i feel for the guy, don't blame him for you getting cold feet, thats pretty harsh stuff if you ask me. i would be alittle upset myself, granted it is your decision, but don't be surprised when this happens again, when you balk at meeting someone. take a chance, don't let your previous fiasco, ruin your ability to be happy...

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:03 PM

Valentine's day is nothing, but a Corporations way to make money by commercializing it, you don't need to pick a certain to to show someone that you love them, you can do that every day , every hour, every minute, every second.
Seriously just think about it, who wins on valentines day? The corporations.

yeah...try telling that to the countless singles struggling through this coming holiday as they watch others enjoying what they so desperately want. meaningless words to those of us who cringe at thought of a holiday thats geared to point out the fact that we are unsuccessful in our attempt to have what a fair part of the population, gets to enjoy and takes for granted...

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:35 PM

has anyone found their other half yet on any of these sites..i am getting so discouraged....i have so many men leave me wonderful comments and have even dated a few..what a waste of time as i have even talked with them for hours on the phone...then drum rolllll....finally ask you out and poof never a hello or i'll call ya or a second date...no one has really put the sparkle in my eye but hey give a girl a chance...any feedback on this one!!! what am i doing wrong..actually its not me ....

patience, doll... on these sites, its all about numbers, do you realize how long it would take you to cover the same amount of prospects on here, out there? these things are great tools, i have made great friends and i can't say that its a waste of time, your match will come to you, when he is ready, hang in there

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:20 PM

I'm trying to decide if I should set a minimum age for the ladies that I should look or or should I just leave it open meaning ladies 18 and older. What should I do I would appreciate any feedback about this.

be reasonable and realistic with your set age range. i usually go 11 years younger and only 5 years older than my age, but thats my personal choice, you kinda have to be optimistic with the age range you choose you never know who maybe your match yet they are only 1 year outside the age range you set. example, i will check out a gal that has a set criteria of 23-30, yet i'm 31, and because she set her age range there, she will never know if i was even a match...so there you have, just have fun with this.

Jeepinfool's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:04 PM

Yep im gonna be one of them...im not really feeling bad for myself but it is the first one in many years that i wont have someone to share it with. Anyone else gonna be solo on Valentines day?

Im thinking i might just hide in a cornerlaugh ohwell

yup, i will be solo on this valentines, it will be my ninth straight valentines day alone, yeah....(with sarcasm)

Jeepinfool's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:12 PM

A friend of mine says cheating is ok because it helps a relationship grow....however I think much differently lol
anyways just want some opinions do you think seeing other people while your with someone is ok??

heres my two cents, cheating is cheating, defining it just means your concidering it. if you want to cheat, cheat, if you are not sure if that person is for you, talk to them and maybe an arrangement can be met, were you can see other people, and still maintain a relationship with that person. going behind their back is not just cheating, its telling that person that not only do you not respect them, but you are willing to drag them along, in your sick game and make them feel worse. i recently had this happen to me and i'm telling you, i hate that person for it, and wish to never hear from them. thats my two cents, do with it as you please, just be conciderate of the other person when making your choice

Jeepinfool's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:48 PM

Say one thing; mean another?
Do one thing; mean another?

Ladies, age has yet to help me figure this out, so I need some advice.

i couldn't tell you, I'm who i say I'am, but i can't speak for the rest of us. you have to use the tool you women so often base decisions on...womens intuition...

Jeepinfool's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:07 PM

glasses

nope, your on a free dating website...lol

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:31 PM

am i handsome?

has anyone told you otherwise?laugh

not sure, i was just curious, i don't get alot of compliments, except from friends, but that don't count

Jeepinfool's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:12 PM
am i handsome?

Previous 1 3 4 5