infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:39 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Tue 01/08/08 10:41 PM
I believe time has come to a hault,
as I remember my times with you.
I didn’t say my goodbyes, and it wasn’t my fault.
Just know that I will always love you.

We shared our experiences, we became one entity.
And everything was beautiful, we felt the divinity.
But all I can do is remember, and I can never forget,
even though you are gone, you will never be a regret.

I’ve shed my tears, and I always think of you.
Through the good and the bad, you were always true.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:36 PM
Thanks for all of the kind comments.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:26 PM
Let's put religion and other beliefs aside for a moment, shall we?

I truly believe that no matter who you are, you should do something nice for someone.

I can not say I am a firm believer of karma.
I can not say that I know kindness will be repaid.
And I can not say some God is going to give me extra points just so it'll be easier to get to a place called Heaven.

I don't firmly believe in any of that.

If someone is less fortunate than I, I will help them if I can.
If I were to only have a few dollars left, and someone needed it for a legitament reason, I would happily give them all I have.

It is not because I get satisfaction out of it, and it's not to fill my ego.
On the contrary. I simply believe that a little bit of kindness can go along way.
I also believe that we are all human beings, trying to understand just how life really works.
We're all in this together, and there should be no reason why we shouldn't help each other.

Help others because you love to do it.
Help others because we are all one.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:15 PM

wow...yeah they are philosophers....I wish people could look past the crude humor and see that every episode actually has a moral meaning...

Matt Stone and Trey Parker really are revolutionaries of our time.
Yes, they may have sick and weird ways of making a point, but if you look a little deeper, if you can actually think for yourself, what you get is something deep, intelligent, and even sometimes emotional.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:11 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Tue 01/08/08 10:19 PM
Note: These quotes are from South Park.
I feel these quotes really touch upon some important subjects.
I thank Matt Stone and Trey Parker for their intelligence.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"I love life...Yeah, I'm sad, but at the same time, I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like...It makes me feel alive, you know. It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I'm feeling is like a beautiful sadness."

"You know, I think that if parents would spend less time worrying about what their kids watch on TV and more time worrying about what's going on in their kids' lives, this world would be a much better place."

"Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical."

"Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it."

"I think that parents only get so offended by television because they rely on it as a babysitter and the sole educator of their kids."

"I think people that have a brother or sister don't realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there's always somebody there, somebody that's family."

"I've learned that all a person has in life is family and friends. If you lose those, you have nothing, so friends are to be treasured more than anything else in the world."

"Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about."

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:31 PM

Hey Tex,

Is Antones Home of the Blues still alive?

Thanks

Antones? Oh, hell yes. They are still living and rocking.

Know who the owners are now? Usta be friends of mine back when I was half my age.

I honestly don't know.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:00 PM
Note: This poem is in no way trying to put down Wiccans.
If anything, this poem is pointed at the "fluffs".
I do not hate fluffs or wiccans... but I like to laugh, so I made this.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please kill the Wiccans, the stupid, petty Wiccans.
For there is no room on this earth for those heartless little Wiccans.
They cast spells and light candles, they dance around in circles with nature's sandles.
They'll burn down a forest, and pollute the earth, they feel really bad and repent to Mother Earth.

Now it's time to load up my shells.
I'll awake at dawn when I hear their bells.
And down into the forest I will go, down into the bushes is where I lay low.

I see them coming,
one by one,
smiling, laughing, admiring the Father Sun.

I set my aim straight for the sky,
oops, I misfired and shot out a Wiccans eye.

One down and plenty more to go,
the Wiccans all scatter, ah, what a show.
I stand and shoot off a couple of more rounds, I laugh as I hear their beautiful sounds.
Blood and guts, oh what a delight, dead Wiccans everywhere, you should have seen the sight.

And as I walk away, I say, "We will continue the fight, for tomorrow will be another Wiccan Killing Night."

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:35 PM

laugh

you got to have patience in PQS

flowerforyou

i guess so.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:25 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Tue 01/08/08 01:28 PM
Never squeel on the pusher. Don't lie to your mamma. Just do as you wanna. And it'll be ok.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:19 PM
How do you do it, Infectious_Witch?

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:18 PM
Yes. It went something like that.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:17 PM

Hey Tex,

Is Antones Home of the Blues still alive?

Thanks

Antones? Oh, hell yes. They are still living and rocking.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:16 PM

gee i am trying to read the books. haven't seen the movies

the book is great. the first and second movie cover the book pretty well.

infectious_witch's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:14 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Tue 01/08/08 01:20 PM
Isn't is fun to idolize someone? No.

For those who don't know, Quentin Tarantino is a normal here in Austin, Texas. If you live here, chances are you've at least seen him once and you've probably talked to him.
It is also good to mention that Robert Rodriguez is also a normal in Austin.
This is mostly due to Quentins love for Austin and the Alamo Theater. Quentin has a film festival that lasts for four days in April, where he shows all of his work, followed by a lot of Q&A. Anyway...

A friend of mine is a waitress for a place called Papasitos.
Quentin Tarantino and Rose Macgowan came in to eat there.
The entire time they were there, nobody else was getting service because the manager was pressuring every waiter and waitress to make sure Quentin was taken care of.
As they were leaving, the manager, in a stupid voice says, "We really love what you guys do! Keep it up!" She did this in an obnoxious fashion, and everyone heard.
When Quentin and Rose left, people began to complain that they didn't receive service.
It is also good to note that Quentin and Rose gave the manager a dirty look.

Ok, first off, Quentin and Rose are just PEOPLE!
They are no better, no worse.
So, why focus all of your attention on them?
Why bother them with your stupid questions?

I honestly think that if you were to ever meet someone famous that you liked, I would think that it would be wiser to give them the kudos they deserve and let it be.
you know, something like, "I appreciate what you do", and move on. If they initiate conversation, you have the ok to ask questions.

Just don't idolize.
The famous people probably get annoyed by it, and other people will probably think you are a moron.

Umm... I think that's it for now.

infectious_witch's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:39 PM

A few hours of Mythbusters or Dirty Jobs can't ruin anyone...it teaches you how to make stuff explode, or how gross some people live laugh

I actually like watching those shows every now and again.
Mythbusters is one of the best shows out there.

infectious_witch's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:26 PM
In all honesty, the bands that I've really enjoyed locally have been Experimental Reggae bands... or just straight up experimental rock.

infectious_witch's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:24 PM

I just say to each their own. I don't really agree with the idea that t.v. can actually "ruin" someone's life, but there are indeed more constructive things people could do with their time. Oh well. Whatever, I guess. happy

drinker :tongue: glasses drinker

infectious_witch's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:21 PM
Edited by infectious_witch on Sat 01/05/08 06:21 PM

You can learn things and gain new info. from t.v. It just depends on what you choose to watch. I like to be entertained and learn things from what I watch...just depends on my mood.

Agreed. you can learn things on both the TV and the internet.
both sources are going to have trivial information, and both can have good information.
I'd rather be behind the computer screen all day than the tv.
Why? So I can control everything that is being done on the internet.

Being that I do not watch movies on the net, my time spent online is usually to research something extensively.

infectious_witch's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:18 PM

The first one's one of my all-time favorite movies, I watch it whenever I can catch it. Marlon Brando completely blows me away

completely agreed.

infectious_witch's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:17 PM

yeah dumb ass whats the difference?

Dumb ass?
No. I think you are wrong.

There's a big difference when it comes to the internet and TV.
Think about it.
You've got a mind, don't you?

And who said I spend countless hours on the net?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 21 22