Community > Posts By > utopialea

utopialea's photo
Wed 05/02/12 01:48 AM
Hi,
Ikh Kon ! :-)
i can help you :-)
mail me what kind of food you would like to cook.
if you wish we can write in Yiddish
Lea
utopia2012@hotmail.fr

utopialea's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:57 AM
Just want to say hi ;-)
c u

utopialea's photo
Wed 02/01/12 04:15 AM
Hi,
I didn’t know about the fridge law!!! LOOOL
Really good!! Sorry for u ...

Here some funny laws

In Greene, New York, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks when a concert is on

In Indiana, Back in 1924, a monkey was convicted in South Bend of the crime of smoking a cigarette and sentenced to pay a 25 dollar fine and the trial costs. ??????!!!!!

The Arkansas legislature passed a law that states that the Arkansas River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock

It is illegal to own a mongoose without a permit in Idaho

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

In Tucson, it is illegal for women to wear pants

It is against the law for a monster to enter the corporate limits of Urbana, Illinois ?????!!!!!

In Los Angeles, a man is legally entitled to beat his wife with a leather belt or strap, but the belt can't be wider than 2 inches, unless he has his wife's consent to beat her with a wider strap.

Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow, in York, England.

In Racine, WS., it is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep ??????!!!!!

In Nebraska, It is illegal for a mother to give her daughter a perm without a state license

In Etobicoke, Canada Bylaw states that no more than 3.5 inches of water is allowed in a bathtub.

In Italy, A man may be arrested for wearing a skirt

In Saudi Arabia, It is considered an offense if a woman appears in public, unless accompanied by a male relative or guardian

It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance, in England.

In Chicago, people who are diseased, maimed, mutilated, or deformed to the point of being "an unsightly or disgusting object" are banned from going out in public.

In Richmond, Virginia, it is illegal to flip a coin in any eating establishment to determine who buys a cup of coffee.

In Tennessee, It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish

In Florida, A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or they risk arrest .

In Ventura County, California, cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit. !!!!!??????

In Baltimore, it is illegal to wash or scrub sinks, no matter how dirty they get

In Houston, it is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sunday

In St. Louis, it is illegal for an on-duty firefighter to rescue a woman wearing a nightgown; in order to be rescued, a woman must be fully dressed.

In Cleveland, it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license

In Michigan, a woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission

In Nevada, it is still legal for a person to hang another for killing their dog on their own property ??????!!!!!!!!!!

In Norfolk, Virginia, A woman can't go out without wearing a corset. (There was a civil-service job for men only called a corset inspector.)

In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship

Raising a pig on Israeli soil will result in the murder of the said pig !!!!!????

In Charleton, all carriage-horses must wear diapers

In Switzerland, It is illegal to flush the toilet after 10 P.M. if you live in an apartment

In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset

In Carmel, N.Y., a man can't go outside while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match

In Michigan, Under State law, dentists are officially classified as "mechanics."

It is Texas law that when two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone

THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!

SO, WHAT CAN I SAY...? BE LUCKY!
IMAGINE A MONKEY PAYED 25 DOLLARS FOR SMOKING...

utopialea's photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:10 AM
Shalom HasidicEnforcer,
I am very curious about you !
How was your Alya ( mazaltov by the way)
what do you think about Israel ?
Hard life there ? Beautiful country, but sometimes …
well , when u are back to this site, please tell us more about your journey.
I was in Yerushalayem a couple of months ago , oh GOD!
Still the most beautiful city in the world! It's good to be home!
and i spend one year in Beer Sheva but 10 years ago...
Lea

utopialea's photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:40 AM
hey 5aphire,

I think there is only you and me left in this forum ! lol
Nice to meet you , here Lea ;-)

hear that:

http://youtu.be/P_NEy_xSSRs

c u around

utopialea's photo
Tue 01/31/12 12:12 AM
ShalomMoche,
Manishma?
I understood you are going to Vegas, then good luck .
But if you are going to do your Alya like 5apphire said , means going to Jerusalem
then MAZALTOV ! ;-)

utopialea's photo
Sat 01/21/12 01:57 PM
hey, i am a bit lost in New Delhi... new in town looking for...u maybe lol
c u girls

utopialea's photo
Sat 01/21/12 01:25 PM
hey!! shalom!!! nice to read u guys!!!
and yes i jewish and ashke !
any one in Delhi ? ...