Community > Posts By > D40nine

D40nine's photo
Thu 01/15/15 09:37 AM
Falcon Rising, Non Stop and Olympus Has Fallen. Very solid films... Enjoy!

D40nine's photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:31 PM
For me it's, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

D40nine's photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:22 AM
Do it first or do it differently. :banana:

D40nine's photo
Thu 12/18/14 10:06 PM
Yeah, i hear you loud and clear dude, but as the saying goes. 'one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch' i'm sorry. Its the same deal here, it seems your fellow countrymen have made it almost impossible for the ladies here to give them the smallest chance to get their attention because most of the time they [your countrymen] have always been disrespectful and perverted - not my words, i have heard this from my female friends on here. once again, i'm sorry. Maybe, try your luck with the ladies from your area. Best of luck, ya? One Love...

D40nine's photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:23 PM
La Isla Bonita for sure! haha.

D40nine's photo
Fri 11/21/14 08:56 PM
Looks good! everything is alright and the name is sexy. haha. all the best, ya?

D40nine's photo
Wed 11/12/14 07:01 PM

I have found , none of girls interested with an Indian

Sad but true , we are ignored :(

Yeah? sorry about that, man. Quick question, are you trying to get with girls from your area? Maybe you should try that. All the best!

D40nine's photo
Wed 11/05/14 10:24 PM

race make no difference. we are all people

Roger That! Right on the money, boss.

D40nine's photo
Mon 11/03/14 04:54 PM

I don't get it seems like there's no one on here. Does anyone else seem to have this problem?

Well, for me... i don't have that problem. I even chat with chicks that are not in my area. just keep looking, bro. try a different state - maybe that will work. all the best!

D40nine's photo
Tue 10/14/14 04:31 PM

I think the days where you could find that "Real Dates" online are over. Times that people found love or true love online have probably ended. I'd think it was beautiful then, when couples would tell how they found connection on the net, if that wasn't what it was meant for.

It took more than just attraction for different parties to find themselves, know each other, gain commitment for each other, trust, date, court and get married. That whole thing was beautiful. If love can be found on technological grounds, that breaks away the barriers or hindrances of finding real love anywhere.

It could be possible that you or I was destined to not meet our better halves face to face, but on these platforms/grounds firstly, who knows.

My prayer is those days come back alive and let the whole deceits about this medium be wiped out to the most minimal level. Finding the real people has become really difficult lately.

- Dating and spams
@RAYBRYANJOSE

Right on the money, Ray! So true... unfortunately.

D40nine's photo
Thu 10/02/14 09:59 PM

What you favorite things to do when you get bored????

Actually, i never get bored - it helps when you have a PS3 a big screen TV!

D40nine's photo
Wed 10/01/14 06:38 PM

The next time I decide to get married i'll just find a woman I hate and buy her a house.

laugh laugh rofl

D40nine's photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:22 PM
have you checked your email?

D40nine's photo
Fri 09/26/14 01:53 PM
Maybe you deleted them by accident... are you sure that didn't happen?

D40nine's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:41 PM
Hey, wanna exchange quotes? I will go first! haha.

1] a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.
2] it is at the end of a man's life he realizes how important his decisions were at the beginning.
3] never fight fair with a stranger.

D40nine's photo
Tue 09/23/14 01:49 PM
Very interesting question, bro.
Yeah, Jesus said that my Father is greater than I am, so in other words, God is the boss and Jesus is the under boss. So we pray to God in the name of Jesus. Moreover, it was because of what Jesus did for us all on Calvary, God would have it that we honor Him. God will not hear our prayer unless we honor Jesus - so I guess that's where "in Jesus' name we pray Amen" comes in.

D40nine's photo
Tue 09/23/14 02:29 AM
Edited by D40nine on Tue 09/23/14 02:34 AM

D40nine's photo
Mon 09/22/14 03:31 PM

How do I send a message if I don't have a code

Hey, check your email for the code, ya? [the one you used when you joined]

D40nine's photo
Wed 09/17/14 05:44 PM
Death to human traffickers, rapists, ethnic cleansing and the politicians from my country!

D40nine's photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:55 PM

Sometimes i wonder how an honest ******* man or woman will find someone of his or her likings here. That country has crafted its own bad reputation. They seem to hide behind any picture that pops up in my mail. They hide behind the weirdest disguises. And then the truth and sobby stories come out..
I am sorry to those people that have good intentions. But you owe that all to the scammers in your land that i will avoid any of you.

So true man! Initially it was sad, but now its just annoying! They really need to stop that. Unfortunately, the saying 'the good has to suffer with the bad' will play itself out in the future of ****** because of these scammers. Not many people will trust them as before. Now that's sad...