Community > Posts By > D40nine

D40nine's photo
Sat 08/02/14 01:41 PM
Try to contact people within your 'circle' meaning, your age group and your location. All the best, dude.

D40nine's photo
Sat 08/02/14 10:27 AM
The Bible is God's Words. God and His Words are one. You follow God's Words [the Bible], you are following God. Perfect!

D40nine's photo
Sat 08/02/14 10:23 AM

I prefer not to go by church doctrine as that varies from church to church. I prefer to go by scripture and use common sense to guide my understanding, although I have done extensive research into various Christian and other religions as well as ancient texts in the historical record. Bottom line I think it all boils down to believing in God and loving him with our entire being and loving our neighbor as ourselves. I believe we should live in conformity, to the best of our ability, with what conscience guided by God's Word tells us. We should try each day to be a better person than we were yesterday.

So true! Well said...

D40nine's photo
Sat 08/02/14 10:21 AM

Bible..bible s the manual on how are we gonna run our life..just like buying gadgets guys the first thing we do s read the manual before using the gadget..so we must read bible as it will help u,guide u how life must b done..church s just a building..:-) :-)

Right on the money, my friend! Nice one...

D40nine's photo
Wed 10/17/12 12:01 AM
i guess you over did it bro... sorry, about that. then again, maybe she wasn't 'the one' for you.

D40nine's photo
Fri 09/14/12 11:55 PM
yeah, dude... its a scam! i got tricked a few times...lol
listen, scammers always have a sad story - mom is sick with cancer, bf ran off with inheritance, you know? stuff like that and somehow Africa is always in the mix. yeah, leaving here for yahoo is another one. be careful, okay?

D40nine's photo
Sun 09/09/12 06:54 PM
try and share a different pic, maybe that will help - one where you are not so serious.

D40nine's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:59 PM
yep! we all need a sense of right and wrong - without the church, its all relative.... the new world version of Sodom and Gomorrah!

D40nine's photo
Sun 09/02/12 09:20 AM
Priceless, my friend... priceless!

D40nine's photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:39 PM
older woman more beautiful? maybe their personality... but no man can get over a firm, tight teenage body! lol...

D40nine's photo
Tue 04/03/12 04:45 PM
[Slow Down And Think]
"It is at the end of a man's life he realizes how important his decisions were at the beginning."

1 2 3 5 Next