Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Fri 02/03/12 11:22 PM
Everything aside from my children who come before anything

DaddyTime's photo
Fri 02/03/12 11:22 PM
Yeah if you are close with someone and you are both willing to fulfill each others needs until you find what your looking for.

I could handle it as long as I had no previous history with them,
I tried that with my ex after we split and is not working out well.

If it is just to fill that need no problem I could handle it and not become attached, but if I actually have feelings for them no I would want it all.

DaddyTime's photo
Fri 02/03/12 10:58 PM
God

DaddyTime's photo
Fri 02/03/12 10:51 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Fri 02/03/12 10:53 PM
What do you do to attract interest? and it takes time just hang in there man.

DaddyTime's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:29 PM
It is not desperate at all and it is difficult for either sex to make the 1st move, if you are secure enough to make the 1st move I say go for it otherwise you might miss out simply because he was to scared to make the 1st move.

I can be very shy and like when she show interest 1st, there is nothing wrong with it at all and I encourage it.

DaddyTime's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:20 PM
awww sounds good to me and you are cute ...but my kids are 22 & 16 im not looking to start over but i wish you all the luck in the world so just have fun and make some new friends along the way

Thank you for the compliment and good wishes :)

It sounds like you are getting yourself together, and that you have a lot going for you. I'm sure there will be someone out there for you. All the best! Welcome to mingle.

I am trying and I hope so as there is a lot to experience in this world and would be boring alone.

When I was almost 40 I married a man that was 50, I had 4 kids and he had 3, ages 9 to 21... we were married 26 yrs when he passed away.. You have a lot going for you , hang in there..Good things come to those that are patient.

I guess I am most afraid that I would find it and lose it again,
I feel I have more against me this time around. Thank you though you have given me hope :).

Simple answer, yes. I would have no problem dating a guy with young children.

The only thing that may send someone running in the other direction is that you probably aren't looking to settle down any time soon and that may be a problem for some.

Other than that, I wish you luck in your search.

Honestly I sowed my oats when I was younger and would prefer settling down to anything else. I don't want to just jump in to anything with someone one out of some sense of need, but I would like meet that special someone that it's right to settle down with.

I would prefer to be able to introduce my kids to the person I am dating and could not do that if she was continuously changing.

If I were to date someone with young children, it would really come down to whether he actually had time to date.

that is a concern of mine as well although I do have my mother here to help me with the children I still do have a lot of responsibility.

New relationships tend to require a lot of time and I honestly don't know if i could provide someone with the amount of time they may want.

Thank you all for your replies they have be very helpful :)

DaddyTime's photo
Wed 02/01/12 11:29 PM
I have recently reentered the single life and am curious to know if
as a female you would consider dating someone like me. I have 2 kids a son and daughter 16 months and 4 years, my ex is active in their lives and we are good friends. my mother currently lives with me to help with the children as well. I have recently started chasing my dream of becoming a stand up comedian, it is something I have always wanted to try and I figured what the hell. I love to talk as well as listen and believe that honesty is very important even when it comes to little things.

I really don't know what more to say so if you have questions please ask, I just wanted to know if there's a chance for a guy like me or if I will send everyone running if the other direction lol.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next