captainfantastek's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:39 AM

so are you arguing that we haven't lost rights?

Show me your evidence that we have.

No prison camps, no US citizen held without habeus corpus, no US phone lines have been illegally tapped (tapped communiation between a US and a non-US entity is not illegal), Muslims have not been rounded up, people are still free to assemble so much so they are allowed to disrupt Congressional hearings and get a slap on the wrist. We have not been limited the rights to bear arms since 9/11. Freedom of the press is greater than ever.

No US phonelines illegaly tapped? You sure about that? You have the data to prove it? So you are saying if I have relatives in the middle east and I call them I can have my line tapped without just cause?

The argument was if those lines were tapped without just cause or a warrant. Presidential powers are provided in our constitution and are not to be bypassed nor ignored by any president.

This administration fuels itself by fear campaigns and legal corruption. In Desert Storm we liberated Kuwait, the most oil rich region in the world.Yet our oil has reached 100 a barrel. NOw we liberate Iraq and no change. Oil companies are making record profits with our oil man in the white house.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:48 PM

After reading my profile, is that a big turn off? Or is if fine? I don't think anyone on here wants to even chat. So if I am wrong here is a fine chance for any of you to see if I am interested back.....

get a divorce then go fishin.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:37 AM

I tend to cee iliteracie and speling erorrs all ovar this sight it makes me crazee and i cannot underestand why so many peeple cant simplie uze a spelcheker. Their has been a deckline in intelligance ovar the yeers and i blaim it all on the kurrent edukational sistem in this kountrie.

HONEY..you spelled fantastic wrong..lmao!!! where was your spelling and grammar check at the time????...lol

It was intentional. That is also my yahoo messenger handle. Obviously captainfantastic was taken.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:41 AM
OH HAVE I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT CHEATING ON MY GIRLFRIEND. I GET THE QUESTION NOW. NO.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:40 AM

Proper punctuation and spelling?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:38 AM
"Have you every though about cheating on your boyfriend or gi"

Are you serious?

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:36 AM
I tend to cee iliteracie and speling erorrs all ovar this sight it makes me crazee and i cannot underestand why so many peeple cant simplie uze a spelcheker. Their has been a deckline in intelligance ovar the yeers and i blaim it all on the kurrent edukational sistem in this kountrie.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:59 PM
WAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:53 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/03/08 03:00 PM

WE HAVE NO FREEDOM IN THIS COUNTRY

Well you certainly contradicted yourself there. You have the freedom to say what you want about the war don't you? When you aren't voicing your opinions about the war, you have the freedom of hitting your bong don't ya?

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:10 PM
Well the credibility of this adminitration is not exactly stellar, don't you agree?

As long as our servicemen and women continue to come home in body bags, I am inclined to say yes but hope what you say is true.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:00 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/03/08 12:01 PM
Sounds like something coming out of the White House Press Secretary's mouth.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:16 AM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/03/08 11:27 AM
Funny that you mentoned that hotchy.

We have the only president that has declared war on a word. If we were effectively going to fight terrorism from the start then all the world's intellingence communities should have put their heads and resources together to sweep and clear.

As for an exit strategy I feel that we should gradually and significantly reduce our ground presence and monitor and support Iraqi forces from the air. Same goes for Afghanistan. Just my 2 cents.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:01 AM
Unfortunately we stirred a hornets nest over there and we need to figure out an exit strategy. These people have been killing each other for thousands of years and we are going to make it all better? I think not.

The Soviets got their asses kicked in Afghanistan, granted we trained and backed the Muhajadin rebels (including Osama) and now what difference are we going to make? Didn't we learn a lesson then?

This business of nation building and covering it with a blanket of freedom and democracy has to stop. The Iraqis were in a dictatorship for over 30 years. If they wanted their country back they would have taken it. In fact Sadam was our ally and we supplied arms to fight Iran in the Iran-Iraq war. Donald Rumsfeld himself shook the man's hand and until now he was a threat to our national security? BULL****!

We (I didn't vote for that idiot Bush) put and oil man and a defense contractor in the White House and defied the rest of the world to fight Iraq. Now we are suffering the consequences by spilling the blood of our servicemen and women due to the arrogance and greed of our present administration.

We need to get them out of there! ASAP. God Bless them all.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:44 AM

Dear, you are very young & will have a lot harder challenges, then a break up. Date when your ready, but guarantee life will go on & you will care about others. Don't buy the first car yu test drive & same for relationships. Talk to some of the ladies here, they are a fountain of knowledge, that might help.
Good Luck.flowerforyou flowerforyou

What he said! I am sorry for your loss.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:44 AM
Relaxing!! Been busy as hell these past few days!

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:22 AM
So be it. But keep yourself busy. Don't sit around and mope, not good.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:13 AM
Been there done that brotha! Don't sweat it. You will be fine. In fact, dating someone else is rather good or focus on your work will help.

Remember though to respect the other person's feelings if it progresses. It's not fair to her to be used as a comfort zone or rebound girl. If you are really interested in her then go for it.:

Time will heal and then you won't give your ex a second thought. Trust me!

Peacedrinker

captainfantastek's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:37 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Sun 12/30/07 02:38 PM
"pennsylvania anyone?"

NO thanks...lollaugh

captainfantastek's photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:12 AM

Nope, it's 20. laugh

Send check or money order to me!

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:56 PM