Mon 03/17/08 12:12 PM
Single

captainfantastek's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:42 PM
WHOA!

smokin

captainfantastek's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:16 AM
A nice greasy pork sandwich served on a dirty ashtray!!

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:50 PM

Whats the best thing about having sex with 29 year olds?

There's 20 of them laugh laugh

Sick joke. huh

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:47 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 03/06/08 01:48 PM

Those soy burgers they used to have in school back in the 1980s. Those were AWESOME!

I think they were called "The double whammy!" Great post drunken nutrition.drinker drinker But I remember the ones that you can get at 7-11 at 3 am.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:23 PM
yep

captainfantastek's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:52 AM

And I'd bet big money that very few people on here know why the price of a barrel of oil is so high right now.

It's because some Sheik is feeling irregular.

That's a very minor reason.

Duhh!! lol

captainfantastek's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:46 AM

And I'd bet big money that very few people on here know why the price of a barrel of oil is so high right now.

It's because some Sheik is feeling irregular.

captainfantastek's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:44 AM
Edited by captainfantastek on Wed 03/05/08 07:48 AM
I once saw a documentary on a car manufacturer that makes cars that run on air pressure. When you drive the tank pressurizes with a built in compressor. Pretty cool.

captainfantastek's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:41 AM

what are hybrid cars then? i thought they ran on electricity, not fuel?

*disclaimer, i've lived a sheltered life, i honestly don't know or i wouldnt' have asked* ohwell

Hybrids run both on Gasoline and Electricity. Improves gas mileage dramatically by gas engine shutting down when you are slowing down to stop at a light. When you are at idle or below a certain speed the engine runs electrically. When you accelerate and you reach a certain speed the gas engine kicks in again. Thats why when you see the mileage sticker on the car the city mileage is greater than highway mileage.

The internal combustion engine is over 100 years old. Do you think with the technological progress we have made over 100 years a replacement has not been designed? Rubbish!

Big business runs this country and oil and car makers do not want to re-tool their factories and refineries to produce alternative methods of transport and fuel. It's too costly for them.

captainfantastek's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:19 AM
Hello from Fort Lauderdale!!

captainfantastek's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:51 PM
Mine split after 31 years and I was 15. It sucked! Broke my mother's heart.

captainfantastek's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:49 PM

Ok, I have been in a relationship with a guy I met on here for a couple weeks. He keeps flirting with girls not only on this site, but also in person. In addition, he didn't call me when I specifically asked him to and he just nonchalantly says," oh I forgot, I am so sorry". Then a girl asked him to write a poem for her and he complies. How should I handle this situation?

You are being played.

captainfantastek's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:44 PM
He's a wack job! That scientology crap is a dangerous cult. That marriage is short lived, wait and see.

captainfantastek's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:55 PM
1968 Chevrolet Camaro 327 SS

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:51 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/31/08 07:58 PM

Awww but think of the Possibilities of what could happen if one was only to take a few Necessary steps and all the mistakes it could save in the future.

You know as well as I do if you put a poster of a missing child outside a Grocery Store on the front of there Windows do you not have to ask for permission in order to do so?

Humm so you see what I'm getting at now if you post something on someone elses website you have to consider the rules also now if you owned a site would it not be up to you what was put there and would rather that others at least contact you first and give you the choice of what they would consider.

You may actually find out your more welcome with open arms by contacting the site owners first. It is all out of RESPECT for another.

Very simple steps can be taken in the future in order to make things much easier and for you to get the word out.

It's all good but do not agree on the way it was handled. Oh and by the way please don't patronize me nor lecture me about respect by using you caps.

I did something to help spread the word on how people don't have to wait to get in a car and see yellow road signs or listen to the radio to be aware of a missing child.

Did you grant permission for those signs on the road or when they jam your favorite episode of lost when an amber alert is issued?

Whatever it's over. I tried. yawn

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:26 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/31/08 07:31 PM
TXS,

The other site made the same mistake that is happening here and I voiced my opinion to the mods.

Yes it was explained but for the wrong reason. I did not feel to ask permission to post something that could save kids lives and not monetary gain. Fear is right it's not spam.

NO RULE WAS BROKEN HERE.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:48 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/31/08 06:56 PM
Txs,

I understand but I posted it and even some people signed up. Instead of checking it out for himself he just went and deleted it. I know what spam is. I am not a fool to post crap on forums knowing full well it can get deleted. THIS WAS MORE LIKE SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER.

I posted the very same thing on another site with the same result {shame on you POF} but on some aviation boards that I am a member of the thread was stickied and posted so they can get as many people involved as possible. Someone metioned it was futile but it was hope, OVER 360 KIDS HAVE BEEN FOUND/SAVED BY THIS PROGRAM.

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:36 PM
The rules haven't been altered Mark! It's NOT SPAM!!!!!

captainfantastek's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:24 PM
Edited by captainfantastek on Thu 01/31/08 06:29 PM

When it comes to an Amber alert who really cares what forum site it comes from? It is a child.
My gosh.....
Kat

Ok maybe you are living up to your name or just a simple misunderstanding. Earlier today I posted a link to a site where you can sign up to receive any issued Amber alerts on your cell phone. You can set it for your particular area. It was free and endorsed by the Department of Justice. No third party can get your number. Completely legit. It get's deleted for spam?!! Come on!!

If your child is missing wouldn't you want every possible person looking out for him or her?

Oh well!! I think this sucks but it's not my board. Someone needs to tell the difference between spam and something that could potentially save a kids life.

Previous 1 3 4