Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:59 AM
Give him his license....He burnt his own hole...AND THAT WAS HIS RIGHT!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:57 AM

I was never into brand names (except wranglers because they are heavy duty and last pretty well). Give me flannel or t-shirts or tank tops of any kind any day

drool drool drool

oops

slaphead

:angel:

:thumbsup:
Hey quit slobbering all over the screen!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:53 AM

Clearwater, Florida -- Police say at least four men have been arrested -- and more arrests are expected -- for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.

The victim, whose name is withheld, apparently had consensual sex with the men, who will be charged with battery, police said.

"The girl was reported as a runaway on Sunday," said police spokesperson Elizabeth Watts, "and was located Monday at an apartment in Clearwater where investigators said she had sex with several men."

Further information was expected to be released today.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=109502

----------------------------------------------------------

"""""for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.""""""

so what should the girl's punishment be

The child has been punished enough.

I don't agree with any adult abusing a child (sexually, physically or emotionally)

but I feel the child must also pay for her actions.

she ran away what should she get a slap on the wrist? a pat on the back? or should everything be forgiven because she is a minor?

flowerforyou YEP thats whats wrong with the kids..

But if a parent dicplines them Abuse is yelled...

She broke the LAW and should be punished too..

I AM SAYING ANYTHING BUT BOTH PARTIES ARE WRONG>>>>So please dont bash me for being a creep...Anyone that knows me knows I would die to save a child...If I saw her on the corner hooking I would have called the cops and stayed there till they came!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:17 AM

the question is (or should be)

she ran away sunday (reported)

monday is selling sex

why did she runaway to begin with

just a thought

but hey

what do i know
I was gonna bring the parent inssue up but thought I would get flack if I did...The old a 12 year old gonna do what a twelve year old wants....NOT MINE!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 08:08 AM

reading through your posts made me want to just say
no animal can be trusted as they are animals, pit bulls ARE
dangerous and their owners are to blame as they should keep thier dangerous pet away from anyone that doesnt wish to be around them, this means they should not be walked in public where the opertunity may arise that they MIGHT cause harm to children or for that mater, anyone else. regardless of weather its a lovely dog or not, all terriers are loyal and loveing to their owners. that doesnt mean they wont defere back to their basic instinct without warning.
where i live a person must be 16 to ride a very low powered and slow moterbike and they have to pass a test, yet a 12 year old girl can ride a horse down the public road with no training. what chance is thier that they could control a horse that decides to loose its rag.
and all pit bulls are banned in this country yet staffodshire terriers are everywhere and attacking alot of people and maming alot of kids
laws make no sense somtimes
rant over... as you were peepsbigsmile
I have no problem with people owning snakes, pits or what ever...Its none of my business!!! HOWEVER if you own you should have liability insurance on them...

I own my home and cant get homeowners ins if I do so why should some smuck renting the house down the street be able to!!!!

"HOWEVER if you own you should have liability insurance on them..." You should have the common sense to do this but people dont...People wonder why we are losing liberties!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:01 AM

Advertisement

Clearwater, Florida -- Police say at least four men have been arrested -- and more arrests are expected -- for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.

The victim, whose name is withheld, apparently had consensual sex with the men, who will be charged with battery, police said.

"The girl was reported as a runaway on Sunday," said police spokesperson Elizabeth Watts, "and was located Monday at an apartment in Clearwater where investigators said she had sex with several men."

But what doyou know...

How ya been my friend?

Sad story however it occurred...

i kkkknnnnnnnooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww nnnnooootttthhhiiiinnnnngggg (in best sgt shultz voice)

i am still sucking air sir

to the glee of some (well maybe) and the detriment of others
and of no concern to most

drinker
Good to hear...

Sad world for all of us when a 12 yr old has to sell herself...

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:57 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 07:57 AM

well it is the ""peoples"" fault for being self centered and to lazy to keep the reigns on the federal govt

this was orchestrated very well it is an on going plan since 1913 to control the financial markets of the world

but then i am a paranoid over thinker

so hey what do i know

Financial markets? Baced on paper with no value and printed at will....

Hate to say it but we should just have let it crash...Way things are going its going to anyway!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:29 AM

Advertisement

But what doyou know...

How ya been my friend?

Sad story however it occurred...

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 07:12 AM

Seriously..with Clinton...Budget surplus... (b*tch all you want...the guy only lied about getting a BJ from a fat chick)

Then the 8 year long frat party where no one cleaned up the mess..

everything is in shambles..the toilet is over flowing...and it has all gone to sh** but, no one wants to pay for the pizzas that finally showed up the next day...

so we blame the new manager after the last one FINALLY got booted?

I expect better than that from intelligent adults.

...I want to think of you kids as being intelligent and rational. Don't prove me wrong guys
Lets see the Republicans had control of the Congress Clintons last 6 years...What I find ironic is alot of Republicans blame the Clinton years for this mess...

There is NO 2 parties just one big corrupt one!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 02:34 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/13/09 02:36 PM
Personally I think its time for a woman to take command! Us men have done nothing butt f.....things up for to long!!

BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! Not Sara or Hillary!!!!!!

The extra T is for Sara has a nice azzz but no brains!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/13/09 08:33 AM

Hes a fool for not obtaining the lience before spending $200,000!!!! Every state, city, township have different ordinances relating to obtaining one....

He!! look at the future business he has lost due to his foolishness over his foolish action if he is granted the licence!!!!

But............

if he can't get the license before spending all of that money?

And then it gets denied despite spending it?
If you care to research the ordinances of the town by all means do so....

He still lost half of his future business over his foolishness!!!!!
I truley hope he gets one to just see how foolish it was!!!!!

Sometimes it's the neighborhood people protesting a place that serves alcohol. They can sign a petition. That can keep a license from happening. Then their alderman receives the petition.
It happens in my city.
Winxflowerforyou again every state, city, township have different ordinances over this issue...

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/13/09 08:28 AM

Hes a fool for not obtaining the lience before spending $200,000!!!! Every state, city, township have different ordinances relating to obtaining one....

He!! look at the future business he has lost due to his foolishness over his foolish action if he is granted the licence!!!!

But............

if he can't get the license before spending all of that money?

And then it gets denied despite spending it?
If you care to research the ordinances of the town by all means do so....

He still lost half of his future business over his foolishness!!!!!
I truley hope he gets one to just see how foolish it was!!!!!

Seems like everything else in this country a 50/50 split!!

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:13 AM

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:58 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/12/09 11:58 PM
Insomnia suxs!!!!!

I am not or have ever been a fan of his..BUT!!!!

He lived his life in seclusion and away from the limelight we all should respect that and let him rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:07 PM

45% of his money will be going to an estate tax.

He has no money!

He was 255 mill in debt. That's why he was going to do the tour.
He and Sony have a parternership over rights to I beleive the Beatles songs...I heard its worth 450 million...Hes not broke by any means..

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/12/09 11:08 PM

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:02 PM

Since we are talking kids on a MJ topic....What about the 2 kids from the marriage? Rumors say the MJ is not the biological father and the mother (Sorry I forgot her name) is actually not the biological mother. Supposedly she was impregnated with a fertilize eggs...( Not with his sperm)By law he would be the father and she would be the mother because they were legally married at the time...

Wouldnt that be a hoot in family court!!!!!
:smile: Yeah, I heard it wasnt even Debbie Rowes eggs:smile:She was just a surrogate:smile:
I would question why wouldnt he want to use his own sperm????
:smile: I don't know ,but remember Michael always thought he was ugly when he was a kid because his dad told him that.:smile:He also had vitaligo and maybe was afraid it was something he would pass on.:smile:

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:58 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/12/09 11:00 PM

Since we are talking kids on a MJ topic....What about the 2 kids from the marriage? Rumors say the MJ is not the biological father and the mother (Sorry I forgot her name) is actually not the biological mother. Supposedly she was impregnated with a fertilize eggs...( Not with his sperm)By law he would be the father and she would be the mother because they were legally married at the time...

Wouldnt that be a hoot in family court!!!!!
:smile: Yeah, I heard it wasnt even Debbie Rowes eggs:smile:She was just a surrogate:smile:
I would question why wouldnt he want to use his own sperm????

EDIT: What am I thinking its NONE OF MY DAM BUSINESS!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:54 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/12/09 10:56 PM
Since we are talking kids on a MJ topic....What about the 2 kids from the marriage? Rumors say the MJ is not the biological father and the mother (Sorry I forgot her name) is actually not the biological mother. Supposedly she was impregnated with a fertilized because they were legally married at the time...

Wouldnt that be a hoot in family eggs...( Not with his sperm)By law he would be the father and she would be the mother court!!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:38 PM

Father's Day can be confusing nowadays.
Not for me or my kid!!!!! With a 60% plus divorce rate the days of Mom and Dad Cleaver are long gone my friend...