Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:05 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 06/02/09 08:08 AM
Wonder what would be said if the shoe was on the other foot...A pro-choice extreemist walked into a Catholic church and killed a pro-life docter....

I would bet there would be some major outrage!!!!!

Come on Thomas3474 answer that one!!!!

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 12:38 PM
<<<<<< Pro-choice
<<<<<< Anti abortion

<<<<<<Dont know what a freeper is either

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:58 AM

Thats what I see on MY tv everyday.

Isn't he only on the news stations?

Sometimes.. wherever he is.. Im just tired of him, Im confident he can do what he needs to do, without a speech about it every time.

Try turning the channel? Watching a movie? Turning off the TV?

But how?
Ummmm try the remote...Im sure any blond can master that.........

Hey there, I wasnt pointing out that your too stupid to figure out that I dont want to see him anywhere that often which was SPELLED OUT FOR YA ALREADY.. Hes everywhere.. Im tired of him OBVIOUSLY being on the channels I watch.. Id rather be blonde then have a CONDESCENSION TRIP!!!!

But really... so whitty. use the remote, well all try to remember that.
Thats ok!!!!! I wont say how "STUPID" it is to say hes on every channel I watch!!! Hmmm different cable company maybe???? Hes only on the channel "You" are watching...Not every channel!!!! Personally If I dont like what Im watching I use the remote...Hell Im old school I actually get off of my azz to change the channels...

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Good luck with your old tv with the switches, or whatever. Ps, YOU are the only person who is on this thread who said that he was on EVERY CHANNEL genius.. so go misquote someone else.

Yeah.. people are tired of him interrupting theyre regularly scheduled programs. But, Im sure hell uh, live up to all those promises. Everyone knows politicians always keep theyre word. No need to act, lets just spend money, and talk about it. IM SOLD after all those speeches!
I apologize for the blond joke....The brown roots are to obvious...It really quite simple...Dont like what your watching then DONT WATCH IT...Whether "He LIVES UP TO ANYTHING" time will judge that..

What do you call a blond standing on her head???????

laugh So why ARE you so interested in my hair color there sugar? You also have a problem with people who get their hair colored or changed? THATS interesting. Im pretty confident in what I said, but if you like.. I can repeat it over and over to you. Is that why you keep saying the same thing? You need to hear yourself? My child is blond, as well,suppose your stance is your better than him also. btw your not superior because you have dark hair. Just so you know. You need low blows to defend the president? What a good way to represent yourself. Sorry it angers you someones tired of speeches.
UMMMMM not defending any prez...I always tell it like it is...I have NO political party affiliation!!!! You are *****ING about television!!!! More people would lose their baby fat if they just got off the couch!!!!!! There are many great things in this world besides TV...Now if you would have *****ed about something Obama has done or should do "Hell I would probably agree with you...

No need to worry I have a life and only check this site once in a while....

See ya again in a week...

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:09 AM
I have said this before...What is scarey is all these woman having unprotected sex with this guy....

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 07:51 AM

Sometimes.. wherever he is.. Im just tired of him, Im confident he can do what he needs to do, without a speech about it every time.

But how?

Hey there, I wasnt pointing out that your too stupid to figure out that I dont want to see him anywhere that often which was SPELLED OUT FOR YA ALREADY.. Hes everywhere.. Im tired of him OBVIOUSLY being on the channels I watch.. Id rather be blonde then have a CONDESCENSION TRIP!!!!

Thats ok!!!!! I wont say how "STUPID" it is to say hes on every channel I watch!!! Hmmm different cable company maybe???? Hes only on the channel "You" are watching...Not every channel!!!! Personally If I dont like what Im watching I use the remote...Hell Im old school I actually get off of my azz to change the channels...

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Good luck with your old tv with the switches, or whatever. Ps, YOU are the only person who is on this thread who said that he was on EVERY CHANNEL genius.. so go misquote someone else.

Yeah.. people are tired of him interrupting theyre regularly scheduled programs. But, Im sure hell uh, live up to all those promises. Everyone knows politicians always keep theyre word. No need to act, lets just spend money, and talk about it. IM SOLD after all those speeches!
I apologize for the blond joke....The brown roots are to obvious...It really quite simple...Dont like what your watching then DONT WATCH IT...Whether "He LIVES UP TO ANYTHING" time will judge that..

What do you call a blond standing on her head???????

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:55 AM
We should just line up all liberals and conseratives and shoot them all for treason!!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 07:13 PM

But how?

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 07:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 05/30/09 07:15 PM

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:19 PM

But how?

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:55 AM
There are many Muslims here in Florida...He!! they own about every 7-11 type store in the state...They are good hard working people....They should give lessons on customer service as many of the So called American stores seem to have none!!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:11 AM

frustrated I've never been good at learning a second language. and I used to live in the phillipines and my aunt is from koreafrustrated

I never thought I could learn a second either, but after moving to and living in Georgia for a while, I really started to pick up this strange new tounge (I think they call it redneck). Before you knnow it I was using phrases like,"Yall" and "fixin to..." So I think you just have to emerse yourself in the culture for a bit. So soon enough when they foreclose for none payment we will have plenty of em around to learn from.
MUST BE SOME RICH AZZ REDNECKS HERE!!!!! There are more homes over 400,000 in forcloser here than any other!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:45 PM
drinker Mission Accomplisheddrinker

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:33 AM

if we had wanted to be come a third world country , we could have done it with out a black muslim forner for a president!
I agree the Christian Dictator of 8 years was doing just fine!!!!

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:25 AM

and how has anyone dealt with those things that aren't catholic????
Ummmm put in jail for one...

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/21/09 01:57 PM

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/21/09 01:57 PM

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:53 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/21/09 02:00 PM

Here's another example:
Claire Lester's behavior was a challenge. She yelled and repeated phrases from movies. When upset, the 12-year-old girl with autism sometimes shoved papers off her desk or waved her arms and kicked her legs toward approaching teachers.

The staff at her Orange County public school responded to her behavior, her father said, by grabbing his 80-pound daughter, forcing her to the ground and then holding her there. This happened 44 times during the 2006-07 school year, according to school records the family shared with the Orlando Sentinel.

She was held once for an hour and, on average, 22 minutes at a time, the records show. At least one incident in her class for children with autism left her back badly bruised, her father, Steve Lester, said.

I think I would question the parents who let it happen 44 times...It would only happen once to my kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HMMMMMMMMMMMMm

If you new this was being done to my child - at a different community, would you allow it to happen? to continue? would you alert me to it? just asking flowerforyou

Yes I would alert you and a good post.. Im just exporing the topic...

How many parents know what the policies of their school board are? I would hope this post would encourage parents to find out...Our school borad meetings are on the boob tube here..

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:44 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/21/09 01:45 PM
Here's another example:
Claire Lester's behavior was a challenge. She yelled and repeated phrases from movies. When upset, the 12-year-old girl with autism sometimes shoved papers off her desk or waved her arms and kicked her legs toward approaching teachers.

The staff at her Orange County public school responded to her behavior, her father said, by grabbing his 80-pound daughter, forcing her to the ground and then holding her there. This happened 44 times during the 2006-07 school year, according to school records the family shared with the Orlando Sentinel.

She was held once for an hour and, on average, 22 minutes at a time, the records show. At least one incident in her class for children with autism left her back badly bruised, her father, Steve Lester, said.

I think I would question the parents who let it happen 44 times...It would only happen once to my kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HMMMMMMMMMMMMm

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:23 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/21/09 01:37 PM

Fran I had to got back and reread this...

Miller said restraint can be viewed as a form of torture.

"When you start to think here, you're losing your breath you're losing your ability to breath .. .so you're creating that same physiological impact on that child that they're going to suffocate, and in fact, in cases they suffocated, they died," he said.

Is this his interpretation of restraint or actual cases of restraint used???

What were the reasons for using restraints?

What about restraing
a child to keep them from harming themselves? Other kids? Who is to decide? Just asking...

Actual restraints - they physically restrain the child while he's lying face down. (hence the smothering/suffocating/death of child) - barbaric (jmo)

A person dealing with children with special needs would and/or should have the appropriate training, experience, and/or education to not resort to such a barbaric means of control. This is all my opinion.

Here's another example:

http://www.100ideas.org/news/articles/parents-special-needs-students-physically-restrained-too-often

Im just asking questions and I agree with you....

What about restraing
a child to keep them from harming themselves? Other kids? Who is to decide? Just asking... ANY KID

Im not just talking about the extreme measures they used..Any measures of restraints..

I can restrain a child without such extreem measures..I have seen measures uesd in prisons not that extreem..

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:34 PM
Fran I had to got back and reread this...

Miller said restraint can be viewed as a form of torture.

"When you start to think here, you're losing your breath you're losing your ability to breath .. .so you're creating that same physiological impact on that child that they're going to suffocate, and in fact, in cases they suffocated, they died," he said.

Is this his interpretation of restraint or actual cases of restraint used???

What were the reasons for using restraints?

What about restraing
a child to keep them from harming themselves? Other kids? Who is to decide? Just asking...

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next