Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/12/09 10:30 PM

Look how many women have two and three kids with two or three babies daddies.

Men too. Getting multiple women pregnant with multiple babies!

Not a clue in the world how to raise them to be responsible adults. It just keeps compounding from generation to generation.
Parents more concerned with being their children's best friends than actually teaching them respect or responsibility. Afraid the kid might tell them they hate them!

You hit the nail on the head. Young women keep popping out kids that they can not afford to raise, and if all else fails abort them. Crazy...sorry for being off topic.

As far as Michael Jackson goes, I would not let my kid spend the night with him at Never Happened Here Land. So all you people that say he did not do it because he was not found guilty are the same ones criticizing courts for not convicting people who you "believe" are guilty. Get it? Hypocrites.

WOW, now were judging single mothers... sounds like somebody is grumpy tonight.indifferent

Realty is a beach!

If the shoe doesn't fit dont wear it!
For most single mothers running around in America today there is at least one pissed off daddy being sued for child support and more than enough tax dollars going toward the food stamp program that feeds them!
REALITY IS A BEACH!!!!

I am a father of a child whose mother has 3 kids by 3 guys...My kid turned out just fine and never needed government assistance to feed her. She has learned from her moms mistakes and will graduate college next year and wants a career before a family!!!!!!!!! SO YOUR GERNERALATION is just that "YOURS"!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanta you kinda contradicted yourself...If more fathers and mothers( I have raised my daughter being a single dad) would pay support you wouldn't need all those foodstamp dollars..BE A MAN or WOMAN and support your kids!!!!!!!!!

As far as MJ....He lived his life in seclusion so let him rest in peace...He will be judged now and it wont be by a court of law!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/12/09 08:21 PM

nascar is low budget
LOW BUDGET????? Funny how that "LOW BUDGET" sport packs in over 250,000 fans at Daytona!!!HMMMMMM what other sport does that!!!!!!Seems to sell out every week even in this economey..(We must be some rich REDNECKS) Yea turn left....

As far as being a sport! LEARN THE HISTORY OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as being physical....Try driving 500 miles in a 140 degree car!!!! Look at Mark Martin.....50 and ripped!!!!!! In better shape than most men half his age....

1,2,3,and 4 are ALL SPORTS

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:07 AM

Mixed emotions on this one.

It is not disrespectful to fly our flag upside down, it does signal distress, not disrespect.

Our nation is in distress under a hyper-inflated currency imposed on us by the FED, too much corruption in government, too many laws, loss of our rights, liberties and freedoms.

When a government fails its people, continues to lead them down a path of ruin, makes it impossible to even imagine "The American Dream" any more, and over regulates our ability to succeed, that is most definately distress.

Who said it is about a liquor lisence? The media? Local law? One man alone can not fix our nations problems that a whole corrupt and greedy government has imposed. Perhaps it is what it is, an appeal to ALL Americans to rise in defense of freedom, take back control of corrupt government that allows Wall Street, private banks and corporations to cause these hardships upon "we the people".

I hesitate to rush to judgement too quickly on such an issue as this, condemning before all the facts are in. I thought we were innocent till PROVEN guilty, and because the media or some sherriff said so, is not proof!

"He said his distress is likely bankruptcy because the village board refused to grant him a liquor license after he spent nearly $200,000 to buy and remodel a downtown building for an Italian supper club"

His own qoute!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 05:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/11/09 05:44 AM
"He said his distress is likely bankruptcy because the village board refused to grant him a liquor license after he spent nearly $200,000 to buy and remodel a downtown building for an Italian supper club"

Im sure all the people who served and died for this country did so just he could get his liquor licence......frustrated

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:59 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/04/09 07:02 AM
Pitts, Rotts and German Shepards are on the Insurance "HIT" list in Florida!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:53 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/04/09 06:53 AM
eAgain where is the liability insurance...Oh their gental and never bite!!!! I keep them them penned in!!!! Funny thats what everyone who has one says and look at the results of attacks by so called dogs... You are a "FOOL" if you have no coverage on your dog!!!!! These type of animal would get one chance and I would personality put it Down IF THEY SHOWED AGRESSION TO ME!!!! See last line!!!!

Again I can not insursure my home with one why should people be able to rent and not have liability insurance on it!!!!!!( How many accually tell insurance co or your land lord you do have these dogs??????? Theres 2 in my neighborhood are know to run free and I will personally "Shoot" them if they come after me!!!!
wONT THINK TWICE!!!!!

"NA MY DOGS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT"????> KEEP "HOPING" that never happens but like I said if its loose and showing aggression to me I WILL PERSONALY PUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! Bites my kid and well I let you use your imagination!!!

I cannt insure my home if I own one( Have $250,000 libility because of the pool but can not own a PIT BULL!!!! but have no right to question some who own them??????

PSSSSSS I was attact by a "Friends pit" and was luck to come out with just 48 stitchs!!!! Nice dog too!!!!! AND VEVER ABUSED!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 01:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/03/09 01:26 PM
Rush committed numerous felonies and should be in jail...In Florida you lose all you so called rights for committing a felony which would be fitting for him!!!!!!!!What makes him any different!!!!

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 10:14 AM

Rush...has a marvelous sense of humor...try listening sometime...:smile:
One drug addict trashing another...My what has this world come to!!!!!

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 09:10 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/02/09 09:12 AM

This could be an interesting post if we stay on topic.
How close this election was, is and intication of how evenly divided our nation is on political issues.
If the democrats push through too much with the filibustor proof majority it could backfire.
If the independents and one or two conservative Dems. side with the Reps. and block legislation, that could hurt the other side of the aisle.
It could be a very interesting couple of years in DC

I think what's really interesting about it to me is all those votes they "found" AFTER the election was over that went so amazingly coincidentally for Franken ... I mean, the percentages were UNBELIEVABLE ... literally! explode
If only Al Gore would have had the guts to push the recounts as hard as Franken, we wouldnt have had to endure the 8 year nightmare that was the Bush Admininstration.
drinker I live in Fl and what a joke that was.....

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:33 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/02/09 02:34 AM

""I cant get homeowners insurance on my house if I own one. If you own one you should have to carry liability on it! How many of you that own one do? {/qou

Noone wants to say whether they have liability on theses animals????? HMMMMMMMMM Scary!!!!!!!! For all involved!

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/02/09 02:30 AM
I feel sorry for the boy( can you really call him anything else) as you all wont let him rest in peace....If your a fan(I am not) then you know he obviously didnt "LIKE" being scattered all over the news...LET HIM REST IN PEACE!!! Guilty of anything or not hes the one who has to be judged and now it wont be by us!!!!

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:05 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/02/09 02:11 AM
""I cant get homeowners insurance on my house if I own one. If you own one you should have to carry liability on it! How many of you that own one do?

Noone wants to say whether they have liability on theses animals????? HMMMMMMMMM Scary!!!!!!!! For all involved!

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:52 PM
I cant get homeowners insurance on my house if I own one. If you own one you should have to carry liability on it! How many of you that own one do?

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:44 PM
My problem with Pit Bulls are in the state of Florida if you own a pit, rott or german shepard they will not write you homeowners insurance or you pay big $$$$$$ for it. Accidents happen and to own a dog and not be insured for it just bites me in the azz.....So if your not insured for liability on any animal YOU SHOULD NOT OWN IT!!!!!!

Any pet can snap, after all they are just animals............

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:27 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 06/19/09 05:33 PM
"Across the street there Was a Jewish festival where these Palestinians were protesting the occupation of Palestine, and I noticed all the hippies and liberals were protesting with the Palestinians"

Ive got to ask.. What does a liberal look like? What does a conservative look like? I am neither tho I have conservative friends who support a Palestinian state...Just asking...

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 06/16/09 11:10 AM
The top teams in Nascar certainly can survive without factory assistance and will help the smaller teams contain costs...

I agree with them pulling funding!!!! Will it impact Nascar? Not as much as you think as most is done in shop anyway.

Im glad Penske bought Saturn....Would love to see Hendrick involved in keeping Chevy alive!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:49 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 06/16/09 10:58 AM
This post was about Roger Penske buying part of Chrysler. About Rick Hendrick saying Chevy has all of our support. Both great businessmen

Yes GM will pull out of Nascar but will Nascar stay out of GM..

As far as sponsorship!!!! Look at how many companies took bailout money and continue to sponsor events!!!!! Dont have to look to far in Nascar!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/13/09 07:14 AM
General Motors is cutting factory support for Chevrolet teams competing in the Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series as the automaker restructures under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, according to a story that will appear in Friday's edition of SportsBusiness Journal.

According to the SBJ, the cost-cutting measures are likely to have the greatest affect on larger organizations, such as Kevin Harvick Inc., which fields teams in both series, and Rusty Wallace Inc. and JR Motorsports, which field teams in the Nationwide Series.

KHI has four victories in 232 starts in the Nationwide Series and 19 wins in 205 starts in the Truck Series. Driving one of Harvick's trucks in 2007, Ron Hornaday won four races and the series championship.

JR Motorsports, co-owned by Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Rick Hendrick, has posted five victories in 165 Nationwide Series starts. Brad Keselowski collected JRM's only win of the 2009 season May 30 at Dover.

Support from manufacturers typically comes in the forms of engines, parts and cash. In most cases, factory support goes to larger, more substantial organizations, while smaller teams receive little assistance, if any.

"Chevrolet's [and GM's] involvement in racing is a sound business decision that translates directly into the sale of cars and trucks," an unidentified GM spokesperson said in a statement provided to SBJ. "It is essential, however, that we continue to look at every penny we spend as General Motors takes the necessary steps to become a leaner company with a significantly stronger balance sheet.

"While Chevy Racing is talking to its business partners about ways to reduce cost and maximize the return on investment, it is our policy to not talk about the details of business relationships with our partners."

Penski Dodge Motors Corp????????
Hendrick Chevy Motors Corp???????
I heard the Penski rumor about them testing the water on buying some of Dodge.............

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 03:01 PM
Can you say PR stunt..She will get more publicity this way...Who won the dam thing again?????

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:02 AM
Heres a local story

Drywall issues vex community
Moody River residents seeking legal advice
BY CRISTELA GUERRA • cguerra@news-press.com • June 4, 2009

As the Chinese drywall controversy unfolds, residents of an entire community in North Fort Myers sought legal advice Wednesday night.

Seated on sofas and chairs at a clubhouse in Moody River Estates, almost 50 homeowners gathered to hear their options.

Some, such as Nancy Smith of North Carolina, who moved into the community in the past year, find it difficult to live inside homes that contain the drywall.

“I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t sleep, had to keep the windows open,” Smith said.
Now she’s living in another house she owns on Pine Island, but has empathy for those who don’t have anywhere else to go.

Smith and others believe that long-term exposure to the drywall has made them sick. It’s their primary motivation for their seeking litigation.

“We know you’re afraid ... afraid for family, children and grandchildren,” said Dennis Webb, a lawyer.

“You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that after replacing the AC unit three times, bloody noses and headaches that there’s something wrong since (you) bought this home,” he said.

Kenneth Erickson of Erickson’s Drying Systems was brought in as an expert as he has inspected homes for the defective drywall.

“It really adds up,” he said. “It depends on what you have to evaluate, and contents cleaning, all your drywall and removing appliances.”

“It’s really appalling,” said Tammy Kirchdoerfer, 38, who has rented a Moody River home since June 2007.

“I’ve been sick for months, I’ve been through heck, I feel like garbage and my 16-year-old has headaches and nosebleeds since we moved in.”

Bruce Isphoring, 59, another resident, said he’s willing to give the developer, Meritage Homes, the benefit of the doubt.

“If they do what the others like Lennar are doing, and come in and tear out what they need, vacuum all the dust, pay my relocation fees ... I don’t think a lawsuit is necessary,” Isphoring said