Community > Posts By > Naturalcurly

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 09:07 PM
That car is definitely you. Now all you need is...

Blondie-Call me(Playing on the cd player) and a nice suit. And you got yourself turning heads.

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 07:38 PM
Jimi Hendrix-Foxy Lady

http://youtu.be/YC4WXown03c

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 07:05 PM
Dragon ball z. And Shin chan. Still a big fan of DBZ.

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 12:53 PM
Look around what do you see? Tipical dating society everybody looks like a model. Where's the value of liking someone for their personality a bit more then their looks? Feel free to break the chain.

I'll be over there drinking alone.

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:00 PM
I asked a girl out. And she actually said yes. A beutiful girl I might add. So...pretty freaking awesome!

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 06:36 PM
Hotter then the sun. :wink:

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 12:25 AM
shades

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 08:27 PM
I see myself. Around the age of 45/60 ish. Either still single or divorced. Riding on motorcycle town to town, watching the sun come up. And watch it settle down.

no photo
Thu 03/29/12 09:22 PM
Just going with the flow. Even though the flow sucks.

no photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:42 PM
Funny

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:31 AM
Listening to my ipod. Just going to my happy place. Like in happy gilmore. Except the beer is soda. And the hot blonde chick. Is actully tamera mowry and tia mowry.

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 06:48 PM
Some family guy boxers!

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 06:13 PM

I did not enjoy Green Hornet, in fact it was painful

There go's the idea. For the green hornet to meet Batman(Like in the old series. I thought it was funny, but not the real green hornet. We all know.

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 04:02 PM

Terminator needs to just stay retired.

Only james cameron should continue where he started. Continue his vison. Who in the hell wanted to see machine guns instead of plasmas lasers? I realize the war is just getting started. But I wanted to see the war in its prime. Just as James visoned it. Not some other guy's vison.

Eh. It has potential. Perhaps give Michael Bay a shot?... indifferent

Michael bay? I'll give him a shot, I did like the new friday the 13th movie. Not much into transformer. Just makes me mad that James sold the rights now caring about the fans and what we wanted. From the movie. Salvation was okay though the second(Judgement day) had everything. Perfect acting, action.

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 12:27 PM

Terminator needs to just stay retired.

Only james cameron should continue where he started. Continue his vison. Who in the hell wanted to see machine guns instead of plasmas lasers? I realize the war is just getting started. But I wanted to see the war in its prime. Just as James visoned it. Not some other guy's vison.

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:29 PM

Okay, I'll solve - if you want more, tell me, I have dozens of these stories memorized ;)

Romeo and Juliet were goldfish... their owners left the window open, and when the thunderstorm hit, the heavy curtains pushed their tiny goldfish bowl off the table... so they actually suffocated in a perfectly vented room! ;)

The glass is the remains of the bowl, the puddle of water was inside the bowl, originally...

I was way off. I kinda figured it was a clumsy accidental death. Wouldn't mine having some more.

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:46 PM
Were they drunk or high?

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:43 PM
Did either of them have a Item in there hand? At the time of the accident?

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:35 PM

Where Romeo and Juliet the only human in the house? If it is a house that there in...

:banana: Can't answer that! (I KNEW you didn't have the clue....)

You caught me. :laughing:

What time did this take place?

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:26 PM
Where Romeo and Juliet the only human in the house? If it is a house that there in...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25