Community > Posts By > Naturalcurly

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 02:19 AM
Edited by Naturalcurly on Sun 11/11/12 02:26 AM
Hey everyone at the current moment in my life. I've fallen completly in love with someone. If you could Imagine meeting the perfect woman/guy of your dreams. And just felt that in that very instant you knew you could spend the rest of your life with that person.
Like, you've been here before. Let me explain this from the start...

So our plan was to go to Orlando Florda, me my best friend and his cuz. His cuz at the lasgt minute decides to bring his girlfriend. Saw her on the web cam when we was skpying. Looked like a normal chick, nothing big. So when he came down here, and I camecover my best friends house. Thats where the two was. Him and her. I couldn't believe it, she was the most beautifulest women I have ever laid eyes on. I felt, like I've met her. Before, she looked so sexy, gorgeous. My heart was pounding so fast. I couldn't believe he got her.

So as we go to know each other. I found out, me and her had so much in common. It was freaky. I love married with children, she loves ed' o neil. Al's my man! She was so Rock N Roll, it seemed like she was more my type She had pericing's on her lips, eye brow and ears.
And he doesn't even like pirecings. For a whole month, before we left for orlando. I had her on my mind. I couldn't even look at a woman without thinking of her. Her smile, was stuck in my mind. I couldn;t stop talking about her. I wasn't even doing my job right half the time. Listening to songs on my ipod about being in love.
I never felt this way about someone. Thoughts in my head even about having sex. But in a passionate way.

When they was on there way down here. Some how she ended up on my facebook friends list. I didn't remeber adding her. But later found out my bro. Added her, she looked like somebody he knew. So as I later found out. He was cheating on her. Like with a married woman. And she hated that, she didn't find out til she was down here. He just got out of the Navy. Met this married woman at some swingers club I think. So a lot of drama went on. I checked to see if she was okay. Talking to her on Facebook. She was so mad. I wanted to comfort her much as possible. So one night, I couldn't take it anymore. My feelings for her. I wanted her to know, it wasn't the right time. But my heart felt like it had to tell her. She said yeah she would date me. Texting her. I knew she liked me, she had too.
Becasue when we was out at a food place. He was looking at the menu, and she was looking at me. Dead at me for more then five seconds. And even after that he went for a ride on a friends bike. I was standing alone. And she came standing next me. I heard she was vengful. Not sure if that was part of it...

It went on, and he didn't text that married woman. The plan was he wanted to have sex with her when we went down to Orlando. And still have his girlfriend. I felt this was wrong and just wanted to knock him out, for how he was treating her. But he got mad at her for sleeping with this guy at this party HE brought her too. Shes not good around beer. She slept with this guy as he was talking to this other woman. He said as the other guy was making out she looked at him. Being vengful...

So they made up some how. She wears make up, it's like. To me she doesn't have to wear make up. Becasue shes just that amazing looking. And so it went on, he lied and kept talking to that married woman. And he was mad at for sleeping with that guy.
That night he said to make it up. And clear everything. He wanted her to sleep with ME! That pissed me off. How dare he do that to her. So we locked the room. And I explained I liked her a lot. She said she would date me if this wasn't going on. That night he kicked her out one night. So went to stay with some guy she met online. Before she went I told her I have the biggest crush on you please don't go. She went anyway. Two days passed and I was worried I stayed up all night talking to her on facebook. Keeping her company. Telling her its gonna be ok. She lied, it wasn't a frienc. It was a "Date" And he was a methhead. I had to pay him her boyfriend which is now my ex-friend. Gas money to go get her. I was worried and wanted her out of there. She didn't know he was a meth-head.

So his cuz didn't go becasue of other stuff. So they made up, of course. The night before we went to Orlando(to move) I started texting her. Teasing her about sexual stuff(I know wrong, but I'm a man...sue me!) So when we was ready to go we got in the car. She squeezed my leg. When she was up front. It was dark. When we arrived at the hotel, he was still getting stuff out of his car. Me and her was alone in the room. She said "You wanted to be alone with me?" I said "Alone? alone with me?" She said "Alone? I barly know you" I just left the room and help him. Later we had a party. Me and got a little tipsy in drinking when he was passed out sleeping on the bed. From the long drive.

Me and her was listeniing to music, drinking. It was a fun time. so she put her leg on me and well I rubbbed it. And well, out of no where. She kissed me. And we started making out. I had to stop her. It wasn't right. So she sat back down and went to the restroom. She came back and started making out again. I wanted this, it felt right. She told me she wanted it. I wanted it. I led her to the bed he was sleeping on. Put a pillow on behind her head. Put cover on her. And told her how I felt. That she was the most beautifulest woman in the world. If you was mine, I would treat you right. I have too much respect for you to do this. I said. She smiled. I kissed her on her cheek and walked out, and went for balls type of walk.
It didn't feel right. I had too mush respect for this woman. We're both young, yet I knew what happening was wrong.

Later when I was in bed. And he was fixing something to eat. She woke up and sqeezed my leg. Later I told her what happened. I had to, she said she didn't remember. But when she smiled when she was drunk and sqeezed my leg there and then. I knew she was lying.
She told me before we went to Orlando, she was to take it slow with me. "Disney style slow" From what I heard its like really slow, with a happy ending...

Time went on as we stayed and looked for jobs. He was texting that married woman among other women. She and him had a huge fight I was the peace maker. I wiped her tears, hugged her. She broken after he yelled at her. For getting on his case. He said he will brake it off when he's ready in two weeks. She wanted him to stop now. The times I had to wipe her tears. So much went on. I was there. I had to leave the room couple times so they could have there "Time" to do it...it hurt badly. but she had to be with him. Becasue she had no money. And if she didnt give it to him he would get from that married woman who was from there. He touched her so many times when I was there, in the room. My feelings were mixed. He knew I liked her, and had no self control. To say the least he's a control freak, he has changed. He wanted everything his way when we was down there. I had to leave and go back home, even though I had a job lined up.
My feelings were mixed and I didn't wanna stay.

Back home now, she told me. She was now using him, to get a ride from work. Just to know the place. Not sure what there plan is. The they gotta clock out the hotel this week. Not sure if shes gonna go back home. Or stay down there by herself.

I miss her like crazy. When I'm around her, I feel myself. I can dress, like I want and not feel judged. I told her that and she said "Cool" funny thing is. He told me when she first got there, she wanted to date me. I guess she didn't or doesn't know what she wants. I still feel the same for her. I only wished I would of stuck it out. And toke the pain, until I got my job. Then me and her could of stayed there togetter and left him. My mom and bro told me. To stay here don't go back. Get a job here and get a car. If I leave now, I cant come back home. I will be kicked out for a year. And they think shes just using me. I am well aware that she was could of been using me when she was drunk to be vengful. But I don't know.

I still love her. But I'm trying to get rid of her in my mind. I wanna be her. not sure what to do...

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 09:31 PM
Edited by Naturalcurly on Sat 11/10/12 09:32 PM
I try to give women respect. Best I can, maybe it's just the women around here(Not the site, where I am from)But they act too stuck up. Act like they deserve the moon and the stars. Just becasue they are pretty. Sooner or later I'm gonna stop giving respect and give them my middle finger...

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 09:26 PM

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 07:11 PM

I just came up with that. From top of my head.

I know. I guess I should've posted "Steve Perry singing to the tune of "Oh Sherry".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te1CVVlaJzA

That man has a voice!!!

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 07:07 PM
Sorry about that Metalwing, didn't know you posted. Before me, heres one for you!

Oh metalwing, where have
you gone? Gone to the moon?
Gone to the wing of the pig
that can nowfly? Fly high
my piggy wiggy friend.
And meet ziggy the piggy
wiggy!

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 07:02 PM

Pig rant!!

Why don't more people write silly poems????rant

I just came up with that. From top of my head.

Loy, loy, My baby loy.
Don't let me be your boy toy.
Darling loy, let's boy
some soy, and lick it
off each others cheeks.
Chicka chicka woo woo.

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:19 PM
Traval the world, on a motorcycle.

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:10 PM
When will my good karma come to me...

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:01 PM
No way. But how about we go to hooters?

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 04:16 PM
My thoughts on tipping...

I agree with mr. Pink!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 03:37 PM
Oh mendy, you came and gave
without taking. But you gave
me bacon. oh mendy,
let me take you to wendys.
And buy you a hamburger,
baby give me suger.
And I'll give you my
number.

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 03:29 PM
Mines is simple. Nautraly Curly. Becasue I have natural curly hair derp...

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 03:26 PM
A rockstar, a bit like Bob seger.

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 03:13 PM
KFC Popcorn chick with honey musturd Yum!!!

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 03:12 PM
Married with children
Modern Family
Family guy
South park
American Dad
Law and Order SVU
Everybody loves ray

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 03:04 PM
Women who tease.