Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:43 AM

happy for you michele.....good luck:thumbsup:

does he have a brother...lol

i dont know Pink, i have not said anything yet, his job is he is the guy in canadian shows and movies that doubles the actors on driving scenes and dangerous stunts, he texts me pics of the sets he was working on when he is working, it has all been fun and exciting to see and the actors. he is doing the beauty and beast movie. i like the excitement of it all. we have talked enough and he said he will wait till im comfortable and ready, really nice man. met him here. lol. i will ask if he has a brother ok?

that sounds awesome michele......where is he from in Canada?

Near Toronto. to be honest Pink, i dont know why but most of the men that mail me are either from canada or new york city. thats why i meet so many canadians. lol. i love canada, grew up every summer in crystal beach so no stranger either. i dont know what im going to do i guess just keep my options open and not go to fast. lol

I was born in Toronto.....lived in Ontario until I was 10.......moving slow is the best thing to do.....enjoy and have fun

I am. thats the whole point, im not one to jump into bed, boom, so i have time, and will have fun. you keep having fun too and we will have fun together. hehehehe. love ya girl. your new pic always gives me a lift it is so uppity, lovin it.

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:37 AM

i dont know Pink, i have not said anything yet, his job is he is the guy in canadian shows and movies that doubles the actors on driving scenes and dangerous stunts, he texts me pics of the sets he was working on when he is working, it has all been fun and exciting to see and the actors. he is doing the beauty and beast movie. i like the excitement of it all. we have talked enough and he said he will wait till im comfortable and ready, really nice man. met him here. lol. i will ask if he has a brother ok?

that sounds awesome michele......where is he from in Canada?

Near Toronto. to be honest Pink, i dont know why but most of the men that mail me are either from canada or new york city. thats why i meet so many canadians. lol. i love canada, grew up every summer in crystal beach so no stranger either. i dont know what im going to do i guess just keep my options open and not go to fast. lol

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:31 AM

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:22 AM

i know one widowed lady who is looking for a husband , she is mature and caring , lives in Nigeria and looking forward to visiting India ...
contact me for further details

so why are u contacting her???

she feels shy to contact Shashank145 , and asked me to help her ..
i wounder why he hasn't replied yet .... does he have any problem with her passport ... bigsmile

You really are a nice guy. hats off to you. so if i am too shy, you will help me too????drinker

i will help you personally , no need to carry your messages ... i will read them myself love
looking for a single , mature guy bigsmile :tongue: ?

companionship first, if you were closer....i want someone i can kick it with. i was talking with someone, canadian man, he wants to come up and meet this week, we have been talking for a while, he is very exciting, his job too so im thinking about it, i am shy, thats my problem. lol.

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:16 AM

i know one widowed lady who is looking for a husband , she is mature and caring , lives in Nigeria and looking forward to visiting India ...

she feels shy to contact Shashank145 , and asked me to help her ..
i wounder why he hasn't replied yet .... does he have any problem with her passport ... bigsmile

You really are a nice guy. hats off to you. so if i am too shy, you will help me too????drinker

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:14 AM
money hungry

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:10 AM
Chu Mi Goo

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:09 AM
kisses

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:08 AM

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:05 AM
I have used one many times and as far as i know it has not been evil but very informative. we looked up the information it gave us and everything checked out so i love the mystery of it..

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:04 AM
stag

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:02 AM

A helluva lot better than I did on Friday.

Thanks Michelle, Lu, and to those of you I frequently share messages with.flowerforyou

If people are being negative, ignore them, i am, stay with the positive and good people. hugs scoob

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:00 AM
dirty money

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 08:00 AM
Dee Flower

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 07:58 AM
Fleta, i love pajama parties, one of my favorite ones is the scene from the movie Grease, great times, im there, hurry while you are still a single lady.laugh laugh hehehe

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 07:55 AM

GOD DAMN!

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!

HOW MUCH DID I MISS?!

Not much if you are not careful. hehehehenoway noway laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 07:52 AM

you shouldn't encourage him.. his head'll get bigger and he won't be able to fit through the door to get into the pub..

wait.. think on 2nd thought.... pitchfork

hehehehehehehehe i was thinking the exact same thing. hahaha
encourage him encourage himlaugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 07:46 AM

Heya Ese!

Michele get me and Ese a beer!

Here JT, got it for both of you with a little bounce in my step. ENJOY......hehehehepitchfork

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 07:45 AM

well michele.. if you check the pub's archives.. he's posted that pic a FEW times already.. I just think not often cuz he doesn't like to brag

laugh

you are correct, i did not do my homework but maybe he should brag more. hehehehehe.....nice pic. lol

michele63's photo
Mon 11/03/14 07:40 AM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM