Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:28 AM

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........JUST Because WE ARE???????
lol:tongue: happy laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:18 AM

IS THIS BETTER DUB ROOSTERMAN????????????????? LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: :banana:

michele63's photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:03 AM

Happy Birthday girl........Especially true with Pancho......enjoy your daylaugh :wink: flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:01 PM

Here Scribbles, u should appreciate this. lollaugh laugh :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hey! That chick doesn't have leopard spots! drinker

Sugar molasses.........you caught me dribbles. lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:57 PM

Here Scribbles, u should appreciate this. lollaugh laugh :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

michele63's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:10 AM

Everybody have a happy monday and thanks to Scribbles and Blondie for helping me through this, still got me. lol. hugs to everyone

drinker laugh :wink: bigsmile

Not gonna bananadance yet, hopefully soonflowerforyou

thanks again guys it means alotbigsmile

michele63's photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:36 AM

GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!!!!!!!:tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh

friday HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!!smokin

michele63's photo
Thu 05/21/15 12:13 AM
Hello!!!!!!! just wanted to check in for the moment. i got sick and its gonna take me a bit to get back but wanted to throw some hugs around and ill catch y'all on the other side.

bye for nowflowerforyou :wink: glasses

michele63's photo
Sun 05/17/15 02:40 AM

HONEY IM HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
:tongue:

michele63's photo
Sun 05/17/15 02:39 AM

Michele is back!!!....:banana:

And the first thread that I find her in is entitled, "Length"....lol

waving

hahahahaha. Hi Basha nice seeing you again and yes i have not changed, dont plan too and looking for some length (take that how you want too, lol):banana: :banana:

what are you still doing here?????? i know you are engaged just your man is working late tonight and you decided to drop in right? lol
noway :wink: laugh laugh laugh

What am I still doing here???...Why, I'm being completely irresponsible and totally ridiculous...waiting for you to join me?....happy
totally i am there, that is me everyday, ask my kids. one thing Basha before you knew i was back how come you were going into a length thread????????????? not scared of what might pop up?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Um....Uh?.....Well...I was just hoping to see how long it was?...:angel:

oops

Well that answers that,,,,,,nothin poppin in this room. hahahahaha
:banana: :banana: :banana: noway noway laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Sun 05/17/15 02:24 AM
Because they cannoway noway grumble explode :wink: laugh

michele63's photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:20 AM

HOPE EVERYBODY'S FRIDAY IS LIKE A RAY OF SUNSHINE AND HAPPINESS LIKE MINE AND FULL OF SMILES.

I might be leaving for a couple of getaway days, dont know yet but im not leaving. Love you all, Have a stupendous weekend if i go.

Happy Hugs........flowerforyou love bigsmile bigsmile :heart: drinker :banana:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 09:06 PM
I was gone for almost half a year and it is nice to see that some things and people never change, they just stay who they are.

:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

(it is funny)

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:51 PM

waving

hahahahaha. Hi Basha nice seeing you again and yes i have not changed, dont plan too and looking for some length (take that how you want too, lol):banana: :banana:

what are you still doing here?????? i know you are engaged just your man is working late tonight and you decided to drop in right? lol

What am I still doing here???...Why, I'm being completely irresponsible and totally ridiculous...waiting for you to join me?....happy
totally i am there, that is me everyday, ask my kids. one thing Basha before you knew i was back how come you were going into a length thread????????????? not scared of what might pop up?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:46 PM
Next week i am going on a ghost tour at the iron museum in Buffalo. they have tours up to 3am and i cant wait......Taps had gone there and got evidence of paranormal. I will give a report after i go. ssssssoooooooo excited. lolnoway noway noway shocked shocked shocked :banana: :banana:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:41 PM

waving

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:36 PM

soon as i figure out how to get the harley to pass as carry on luggage, i'm there! unless you want to put on some cowboy boots and come see san antonio

You never know where life will take you. never been to Texas. its a thought. lol

It could be worth a harley ride tho. :banana: :banana: :banana:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:28 PM
One more request.......i have not been on the back of a motorcycle since i was a teenager. i would love to have a ride with you. Now that would be great.

YESSSSSSS. lolhappy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:24 PM

thank you for laying it on real thick like that. do you want to be paid by check or direct deposit

Hahahahahaha. how bout a hug, party night, laughing, just enjoying life, oh and lots of beer, canadian beer if we can.........lets make it a beach party with a big fire on the beach and some good music, just being yourself, crazy and let GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hows that??????:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:11 PM
Edited by michele63 on Thu 05/14/15 08:12 PM

babygirl, put on your glasses and take your meds. i'm no antonio banderas and i'd bet you a beer most of my brain cells have an alcohol percentage in them drinker

well you have more heart and soul than many of men i have met and some that i have dated. as for the beer so what???????? as long as you stay real no biggie.

a woman would be lucky to have you by her side, dont downplay yourself, heart and soul is where its at.

too many people put too much into looks and superficial things, im not like that. you just need the right girl by your side, your soulmate. happy happy drinker drinker smokin

oh and i did take my meds , thankyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25