Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:33 PM

Too much will kill youflowerforyou

I second that motion. (hide the whips and handcuffs, hurry mekay) as i say with that angel look. lol. hhehehehehe:wink: laugh
laugh laugh I love being handcuff,,so I don't need bracelet..lolnoway

you can do the handcuffs then and i will do the whip. hehehehehe. secrets ahhh secrets. love them. hehehehe

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:33 PM

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:31 PM

Meanwhile as everybody else is out in the snow, i snuck them through your backdoor and they are just chillin inside waiting for you........hehehepitchfork laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:22 PM

Too much will kill youflowerforyou

I second that motion. (hide the whips and handcuffs, hurry mekay) as i say with that angel look. lol. hhehehehehe:wink: laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:19 PM

i'm working on an '85 monte carlo that could use a few miles to help "break it in". i am so down with picking you up on the way. with the gas prices going down, all we need is a place to crash for a couple of nights...

You guys are so cute for wanting to rodetrip to meet me. this is what it is like outside but inside is def a party., cmon through

This is what is going on inside. Love stewie!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 10:15 AM
Great!!!!! Having so much fun. Next step... Coming up

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 10:07 AM

heyyyyyyyyy that is on my street Basha. hehehehehe
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Haha...Mine, too!

Hi, beautiful lady Michele!...waving

Hello beautiful Basha. nice seeing you again. Missed you too

get ready to get wet...........hehehehehe
hugs toolaugh laugh laugh

*giggles and wipes face*....:tongue:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
i will help you..... dang now im all wet tooo. boy this can be taken wrong. hehehehe

You missed a spot...laugh

ok but the only dry spot is on my chest just put your face there and wipe. hehehehe. noway noway noway (girls can do these things, guys dont understand)laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 10:00 AM
Edited by michele63 on Tue 11/18/14 10:00 AM

Haha...Mine, too!

*giggles and wipes face*....:tongue:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
i will help you..... dang now im all wet tooo. boy this can be taken wrong. hehehehe

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:57 AM

Haha...Mine, too!

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:50 AM

And by YOU i mean YOU. lol:wink: laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:48 AM

Darts and shots on Friday coming up!!!!!!!!!! Buttery nipples, mmmmmmmmm cant wait.:wink: :wink: :wink: laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 09:47 AM

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:50 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh oops

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:37 AM

WTF......

WTF WOW 2k, nice pic.....laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:33 AM

Yes.. that very same girl in the story.. came back the next weekend ..I did as well.. we spent the whole summer roller skating.. she showed me everything I know today about roller skating.. and so much more..mmm..flowerforyou :angel: drinker

that is great, about the skating and the other for you. lol. i would like to see you on skates or race you. Now that would be a great time. lol. you would have to know i would win in all aspects. hehehehebigsmile

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:33 AM

I will have to go to Walmart and find the sheets, i mean the game. hehehehehelaugh laugh :wink:

does that mean i've got to fly across the Atlantic for a bit of shopping

You can but not today, a plane came in from toronto, canada and all are stuck in the airport for a while they said. no shopping for those canadians today. another day tho..........bigsmile

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:29 AM
I will have to go to Walmart and find the sheets, i mean the game. hehehehehelaugh laugh :wink:

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:29 AM

I've found a girlfriend, she's cute and very smart and kind. Early days but hey ho, we'll see.

Frankie that is soooooooo cool. you are such a wonderful person, i hope it works and the early days are just so much fun and smiles. enjoy doll and congrads. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: happy

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:28 AM

That would be getting lost in the snow with Michele lmaowink:

we can make an igloo. quite cosey accomodations if i do say so myself. :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:25 AM

I have never been around snow...bet it would be a blast.happy
..ohhh.. would I love to bring you here... the night before the first snowfall ..... you go to sleep in the evening everything is grey. and brown... all the lawns have gone dormant.. so they are brown.. the last of the leaves have been blown from the trees...... and those that have not be raked up... linger adding to the brownest of the grass..... the streets.. that . dusty grey color.. that streets are..... all the different colors of the roofs in the neighborhood... Browns Grey's cedar colors... all the neighbors cars parked neatly in their spot...... the night air is very cold you can feel that something is..... the TV and radio reports.. say we're going to get maybe 8 inches of snow.... now you know winter is coming.....
.. you would go to sleep awaken in the morning..... slowly stretch in your bed... put your feet on the floor... push yourself up from the bed.... walk over to the window...... and all those Browns all those colors... the greys... are now gone.. replaced by a soft blanket of pure . almost blinding whiteness.... trees dusted with snow..
. it is truly as if someone had pulled a huge fluffy white blanket over everything... nothing is untouched by the color of white..... every twig every pebble.. it is breathtaking absolutely breathtaking for the first time...
... your mind scrambles.... to find someway somewhere... to place all of this whiteness..... it is almost overwhelming......

One of my friends posted on facebook that snow is the only time when you are talking about 8 inches or more it DOESNT make you happy. hehehehehe. just thought of you no1.:wink: laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25