Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:01 PM

wow babygirl, that is an awesome thought. it is in the spirit of suzanne that i post on this thread. many others have as well, and i guess some unknowingly have kept her spirit going by doing so. brains and beauty. you got it going on babygirl drinker

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks bulldog and so do you blushing blushing blushing blushing bigsmile

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:59 PM
Edited by michele63 on Thu 05/14/15 08:00 PM

Ohhh... if it was you I would definitely know..mmmmm..lol

Yes you are right you COULD never sleep through me. hehehhedrinker pitchfork laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:55 PM

hey babygirl. well i'm running out of ideas to post to keep this thread going. most every other topic i like to post about already has it's own thread. thanks for helping make this thread one post longer by the way

no thankyous necessary, beautiful thread here, how bout just keeping it real, full of soul and spirit. should never run out of thoughts

flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:49 PM

more than communication... I miss human touch..mmmm..... and no !..touching myself does not count..

.. well unless I close my eyes and use my left hand... because I am right handed.... it's almost like having a stranger touching me...lmao

That was me when you were sleeping, didnt think u knew . lol
surprised surprised surprised shades smokin smokin

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:47 PM

Hi.u... I heard you were back in town..
:thumbsup: .... what's shakin bacon..laugh flowerforyou

Hey sweetie, nice seein you here too. im still shakin the bacon, what about you??????? No girl scooped up and took you out of the dating pool yet? I read some of your posts here and you have seem to have put your foot in your mouth lately, wazup with all that No1??????

had me laughing tho:wink: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:42 PM

Thanks everyone :heart: flowers

Sweet little kitty doesn't have parasites, FIV, FeLV, thyroid or kidney disease...heading for the xray machine in the morning... Fingers crossed.

My beautiful cat Blanca died yesterday. Kidney failure. Unfortunately she was 17 years old and there was nothing we could do to help her. brokenheart

I am keeping my fingers crossed..pretty sure everything will be ok. flowerforyou

lu i am soooooo soooooo sorry, i know how it feels. someday you will be together again. hugs to youflowerforyou

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:26 PM

i like bulldog, it is a great saying. good job. you got heart man. flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:00 PM

^^Michele, put your hands in the air, I'm gonna start shooting: with tons of hugs though....What did you thought it was anyway? laugh laugh :wink: happy flowerforyou :smile:

IM HERE AND IM READDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY LU

flowers flowers :laughing: :laughing:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:55 PM

hey babygirl, you know a dog's best friend is the girl who brings him beer :tongue:

on all fours , panting , and her tongue hanging out tooo????????
noway noway noway rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:34 PM
since i am back here even though you guys arent im going to post in here. for today

Here you goooooooooo. Mistress kitty would like to share one with you..lol:banana: :banana: :banana: :laughing:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:10 PM

Thanks everyone :heart: flowers

Sweet little kitty doesn't have parasites, FIV, FeLV, thyroid or kidney disease...heading for the xray machine in the morning... Fingers crossed.

Good luck and i will say a prayer. awwwwwww. i have kitties so i know, i hope you find out, they are so precious. flowerforyou :heart:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:39 PM

AK47 YOU..............think think think shocked shades

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:33 PM

WOW, I DONT KNOW IF ITS JUST ME BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE A PIC OF LU ROSEMARIE SHE HAS ON HER PROFILE........So Beautiful

Does anyone agree??????

hope everyone is having a great nightnoway noway noway :wink: :wink: happy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:19 PM

I'm hanging in there...
I accidentally dropped a bucket of water on the spark....only thing that arches is the cat.
I'm just chillin' now.Im going to keep my Circle~so small...from now on..People going to have to look twice,to make sure I'm not standing alone.smokin
I'm good ((((chele)))):heart: smooched flowerforyou hugs and happiness flowerforyou

Cool beans, im so happy to hear you are good and ya i get it we all need to step back and take a life inventory.........it will work and keeping the people around you that are real you will win, i know it. ill be back, time for shower and some off key loud singing. ehhehhehehhe. love ya girl
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou happy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:16 PM

sometimes, even a big cock knows when to clamp his big beak. :angel:

FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW I AM IN SHOCK . LOL

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING........noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh :wink:

well, yeah...the memory fails when you drink so much. rofl

and you know allllllllll. hehehehehe. lol

have to go jump in the shower but ill brb............no funnies about me dub while im gone. lol:banana: :banana: laugh laugh :wink:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:09 PM

sometimes, even a big cock knows when to clamp his big beak. :angel:

FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW I AM IN SHOCK . LOL

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING........noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh :wink:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:07 PM

What is she communicating????????

HAHAHA GOTCHA
smokin :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:03 PM

ENJOY...........I have the same dark thoughts like you. it intrigues me. Thankgod for cable. hhehhehehpitchfork :banana: bigsmile

((((Chele)))))I am so glad your heart is smiling.:heart: flowerforyou

awwwwwwwwwww you know you made me tear up.....how are things going with you? is your family good? Are you sparking or arching these days???happy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:00 PM

Guess thats not me, im not new.........hehehhehelaugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:57 PM

and, i dooo. bigsmile

what a rooster and a friend. Missed ya dub, we will have to do another one of those all nighter talks again, you are a great person. drinker bigsmile flowerforyou

shhh...
they'll all be wanting one. grumble

Im sorry Mr. Cock sir. i will shut up now (and believe me you just did the impossible . hehehhehe)
:laughing: :laughing: oops shocked shocked tongue2

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25