Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:54 PM

ENJOY...........I have the same dark thoughts like you. it intrigues me. Thankgod for cable. hhehhehehpitchfork :banana: bigsmile

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:46 PM

<~~~ wanting to meet OLD people.
(tired of jail, and parole officers.)

I am old people i am 52................lol:wink: laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:43 PM

and, i dooo. bigsmile

what a rooster and a friend. Missed ya dub, we will have to do another one of those all nighter talks again, you are a great person. drinker bigsmile flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:40 PM

Hello, I am 36 years old and have one son whom is my life, he will turn 12 on Halloween. I am on here to meet new people as I dont usually have the opportunity to get out much due to being a full-time mother and earning my degree. Ive never thought I would have a problem meeting people but as I get older it gets harder. However I dont have any regrets because I would give up everything to be a good mother to my son he is my best friend. If you would like to chat and get to know one another please hit me up. I am upfront and honest kind of person and either you like me or you dont. I refuse to reform to society. I am me and will remain that way. I love to laugh and have a good time and have learned as I got older to take most things and just laugh at them, I prefer a drama and stress free life full of love and laughter.

Good luck to you. Dont give up. i am a good example of that. i came back on here yest expecting nothing, (i had been on before a long time) and BAM, i met someone, talked with him all night and boy we were not just sparking we were arching. who knows where it will go but im so excited, anyway it can happen in a minute or days but it will happen. keep truckin..............flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker smokin

((((Chele))))so happy for you:banana: :heart:
flowerforyou

Thanks 2k. nice to see you again. im not getting ahead of myself, been on dates but nothing was fireworks boom just happy. havent had them in three years so i think i was in shock. trying to breathe and take it slow. TRYING noway noway noway

I missed you 2K and all your funny and laughter and yes your evil side. hahaha. im staying for a while so yayayayyay i can see it again. hehehhehe :laughing: flowers

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:35 PM

hiya shelly! waving

Hiya Dub and you are a funny man..... Shelly, cute..... we have talked enough you know all about that. thats why you are funny.

In my time off i have met someone that knows you and told me you are a very good looking man. All i have ever seen is your rooster. hahahaha , i dont know. lol

Dont ask me who i will never give up my confidants. lol
happy happy happy :tongue: :wink:

you had your chance. tongue2

Dangit i missed the rooster crowing again??????? i never claimed to be smart. lol frustrated sad bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i tutor. smokin

I would feel so selfish taking you away from all the other hens in the yard. A rooster is meant to share his cock-a--doodle-doos with everyone. hehehhehhe

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:28 PM

Hello, I am 36 years old and have one son whom is my life, he will turn 12 on Halloween. I am on here to meet new people as I dont usually have the opportunity to get out much due to being a full-time mother and earning my degree. Ive never thought I would have a problem meeting people but as I get older it gets harder. However I dont have any regrets because I would give up everything to be a good mother to my son he is my best friend. If you would like to chat and get to know one another please hit me up. I am upfront and honest kind of person and either you like me or you dont. I refuse to reform to society. I am me and will remain that way. I love to laugh and have a good time and have learned as I got older to take most things and just laugh at them, I prefer a drama and stress free life full of love and laughter.

Good luck to you. Dont give up. i am a good example of that. i came back on here yest expecting nothing, (i had been on before a long time) and BAM, i met someone, talked with him all night and boy we were not just sparking we were arching. who knows where it will go but im so excited, anyway it can happen in a minute or days but it will happen. keep truckin..............flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker smokin

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:20 PM

hiya shelly! waving

Hiya Dub and you are a funny man..... Shelly, cute..... we have talked enough you know all about that. thats why you are funny.

In my time off i have met someone that knows you and told me you are a very good looking man. All i have ever seen is your rooster. hahahaha , i dont know. lol

you had your chance. tongue2

Dangit i missed the rooster crowing again??????? i never claimed to be smart. lol frustrated sad bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:17 PM

Happy Birthday to a very special man who has been a good friend and had me rolling on many occasions. (In laughter ONLY) lol.

Thankyou for all the talks and the friendship and im glad you found happiness.

Enjoy your day.drinker :wink: laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:56 AM

..you find out, that you have a twin who is your complete opposite...who is the evil twin...lol...

I would be thanking someone that they got those chromosomes instead of me and phew i dodged that bullet. lol
noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh :banana:

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:47 AM

Thanks Michelleflowerforyou Welcome back!

Thanks Pink, good to see you too, thought you would have been married by now and off on your life honeymoon. lollove noway happy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:46 AM

hiya shelly! waving

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:36 AM

In pain.....tears

Hi Pink. i hope it gets better.........here is a hug, hope it helps!!flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:35 AM

EVERYBODY..........happy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:17 AM

Love this. lolhappy

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:14 AM

hahahahaha. :wink: noway laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:00 AM

I am thinking its amazing when you meet someone and everything you are sharing and talking about, you are finding you have a majority of the same likes and dislikes. Life is funny that way , whether a friend or a basis for more, sharing and communication is the best high in life, finding someone that WANTS to share is even better. you never know what tomorrow will bring but you do have a say if you try hard enough to make that tomorrow sing for you.

I am a very open, honest, and i think communication really is the key. Have to let the other be who they are, that is who you fell in love with, when the rules start getting made to follow and one is not sharing but being secretive, and the little things are what is being fought over, step back and accept that person for who they are,LET THOSE LITTLE THINGS GO, u will be amazed when you feel irritated, it takes you to change that feeling and when you throw it away it does not come between you and you are happier together for it. Ask yourself when you are angry, is this really worth the anger and fighting that will occur? If one closes off and cant share in dreams, fantasy, and each other you are doomed, it takes two.

I am a pisces and def a dreamer and now at my age i have the time and the desire to share those dreams with another. I love hard and long and i make so many mistakes but i keep trying, not giving up until i see there is no more i can do or the other is just not going to listen, accept and forgive. I am not rich and i have a challenging life but when there is someone to lean on it gives you the strength and courage to tackle life. I have deep feelings and emotions and love to share them either by talking or writing, i think it is important to keep understanding the other even if you dont agree. I am not a great beauty but i dont care cause i feel my beauty comes from the inside. Always i mean always try to keep the humor and try to make the other smile. Sometimes at some point you do have to make that choice to walk away even with a heavy heart. To have another who wants the same thing and especially if it gets tough between you, you stick with each other and push the hurt away and talk, really talk,when i say something i mean it, not just words but it is how i feel and would like to be believed. remember the reasons you sparked together and work at it and never run. It doesnt happen very much that two people have that spark and to keep it takes alot of work but the rewards in the end is a deeper love understanding and respect for each other. When you walk away from something that might be tough but worth the work you dont realize until too late how good you really have it and it will be one of the biggest losses in your life, problem is too many people are walking instead of working it together, listening to other people instead of each other and to me those people will never feel the fullfillment of real love cause they dont give it a chance and have to keep starting at the beginning. I do laugh at that because we will ALWAYS come to a day where you dont see eye to eye on everything . We are all different and therefore have differences. It is alot of work and fights and disagreements to get Love on a higher plane. It takes so much dedication and commitment from both. Always if you get to that point with another where you are fighting alot and now its time for your hard choice to stay or walk, look deep into yourself and ask yourself, since i have put so much time and effort into this, why have i? if your answer is because you really can accept your other even though there are things you dont like about each other it is time to step back, get rid of that anger, and try in a different way to talk and share and get that spark back together. Never hold against the other the anger or if they have made a mistake, that also will doom you. To me its worth all the work and pain to get to that higher plane as long as you have someone with that same drive to get there with you.

I am starting a new chapter in my life and i hope to find the same kind of drive in someone for each other to make that walk together, in the good as well as the bad and if for any reason i falter on this walk that my other will pick me up and carry me and not walk another path when its hard. I am willing to start that walk again, although i will start slow but im glad the man upstairs have opened my eyes to accept another to start that walk with. I will never stop trying and fall that is not in me no matter how hard life gets. At this point, who knows what will happen but from each i have walked with i have learned something from that will make my final walk and my soulmate that much more intense.

I love life and people and even if i have met people that are not so good there is still a reason you have met and always something to learn. So cherish everybody that has crossed your path and really listen and learn and instead of getting angry ask yourself what did they just give me that i can take from them to keep in my heart and on my journey and keep walking with your head held high and the love in your heart. I think if you do this the journey will always end in happiness and fullfillment. Remember the only thing that can make it work or doom is both of you. nothing or no one else can do that, only the two people that fell in love can make it or break it.

last but not least remember you have to kiss alot of toads before you get to your prince. lol

flowerforyou love :heart: bigsmile

michele63's photo
Thu 05/14/15 09:52 AM

Okay, here is her story. She had had a couple drinks fell asleep and was woken up by her roommate like this........hehehheoops :angel:

How many guys have sat here watching more than 30 seconds, cmon be honest. lol
rofl rofl rofl

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:55 PM

Well Buddha there is your proof .. Only a blonde could put her foot in her mouth like that .

:laughing: I bet you just want to "dye" right now!
blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing laughing .. Blonde again :-)

I coulda swore i just saw you with blonde hair for a minute! What sort of witchcraft is this?
temporary insanity .. Lmao

HAHAHAHAHA. Your powers are showing. lol. blondie laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:07 PM
You are a down to earth guy with a good attitude and some girl will accept you for who you are shoes and all (we all have to laugh at ourselves).......it wont take you long!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:33 PM

and blondy111 is very cute and there you go
aww thanks snoopy girl .. And welcome .. Always great to see hot new girls in the forums .. The boys go silly .. Laughing waving

you have dark hair but snoopy is a guy, now everybody knows why you are named blondie. hehehherofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl oh god snoopy.. I am so sorry .. I did not look at your profile .. Clearly I need glasses . I just saw that mane of hair and what I thought was a black dress . Dam thumbnails . Well Buddha there is your proof .. Only a blonde could put her foot in her mouth like that .

and i have the glasses. you are great hahahahahahha. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25