Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:26 PM

and blondy111 is very cute and there you go
aww thanks snoopy girl .. And welcome .. Always great to see hot new girls in the forums .. The boys go silly .. Laughing waving

you have dark hair but snoopy is a guy, now everybody knows why you are named blondie. hehehherofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:17 PM

no I told you stop...don't mess up my pretty dress

hahaha love the hand on the boobs .. Something's never change :-)

hey gf, if you think about it they start there right from the beginning right? my two boys when a girl would hold them, would hold their boob. never ends.lol
laugh laugh
waving did he just grab her *** too .. Haha he is pretty cute .. Love his reaction and hers .. Arms folded across her chest .

yes you made me laugh as usual. i just met a friend of yours. very funny, cant say in public what he said. lol. only kidding but yes he is scribbles and had me rolling . lol. how he knew i knew you i dont know but that was good. missed you:banana: happy

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:06 PM

no I told you stop...don't mess up my pretty dress

hahaha love the hand on the boobs .. Something's never change :-)

hey gf, if you think about it they start there right from the beginning right? my two boys when a girl would hold them, would hold their boob. never ends.lol
laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:01 PM
did you know>>>>>>>

i had come back today cause i wanted to just meet people and for first time in a long time there was a "spark" and to this moment i have never asked his name. wow meeeeeeeeeeeeee.

did you know it is now time to embarass myself , swallow it, and go ask. lol
slaphead slaphead slaphead oops laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 04:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
hey you. love the pic and the hair color. havent seen you in a bit. last time i was on i heard through the grapevine you were in mingle jail. you bad bad girl. hahahaha. looking good nice to see you blondie. now its my turn for the tan. happy happy laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou :tongue:

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 04:38 PM
Edited by michele63 on Wed 05/13/15 04:39 PM
Happy birthday to you,,,,, i hope you have a warm fuzzy night filled with whatever your wishes may be. enjoyflowerforyou flowerforyou
( i agree, Pancho couldnt handle the both of you unless you had the ambulance waiting outside. hehehe)bigsmile

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 04:30 PM

This is some good communication.

HOT HOT HOT

bigsmile blushing :thumbsup:

thanks michele! now i gotta go take a cold showeroops

HAHAHAHAHAHA noway noway laugh laugh Ive taken two since i saw it. had to post it and your welcome!!!!pitchfork :tongue:

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:39 PM
This is some good communication.

HOT HOT HOT

bigsmile blushing :thumbsup:

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:36 PM
Picture for JT, i shouldnt cause you never stopped by like you said but because im nice , and i am here you go

dance with me. lol:wink: laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:03 PM

Thanks michele.
Nice to see you again.waving

Nice to see you too Pancho waving :thumbsup:

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 12:36 PM
glad to see so many good people and thanks for the smiles. Time for some facebook "moments!" heheheflowerforyou laugh :wink:

Ill be back, i would like to say a special hello to NO1. hope you are well. flowerforyou

Ill be back, bbbyyyyeeeeeeee.drinker bigsmile

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 12:32 PM

OK now this would be weird. lol. but so cute.
happy laugh flowers

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 12:24 PM

I am not stupid..........
been out meeting people here and having fun then it got colder here and i came back to say hey and meet new people.

NOW im looking for the sweet one. lol. noway :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

A sweet one on Mingle? Good luck with that.:tongue:

hi torgo. how funny, i was looking at your pic and imagining you saying that. There is good and bad to everywhere. I am on a roll and meeting actual very nice men lately so you are wrong and you are a sweet one just hiding behind your pics. i had you tagged. bigsmile nice seeing you again. lolhappy laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 12:10 PM

Its nice to be back. hi storm, u are looking good and relaxed. in ten minutes of being back i have got offered a house, our love will grow, and just what i said being ignored.

Hi to everyone and i hope you all are good and in love. lollaugh grumble :wink: laugh

welcome back flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hi dream, wanted to come back and say hey. meeting so many new people, its been great, but i missed you guys too so i thought i would pop in. hope you are well and smile.happy happy happy happy

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 12:08 PM
I am not stupid..........
been out meeting people here and having fun then it got colder here and i came back to say hey and meet new people.

NOW im looking for the sweet one. lol. noway :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 11:29 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
wow pancho, im so happy for you. you are such a good man and deserve the best. she seems wonderful. chaste hugs to you and have fun.

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 11:22 AM

There it is, now im laughing and i feel at home again, here you go but someday it will be your turn or even better we can both sit back and let JT do it. hehehehehe

sorry saw my friend on the way. thought you might want to come over for that beer.

Here you go and we will serve you this time even the food. lol
:banana: :banana: bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 11:16 AM

Some spirits seem to be able to be seen, heard, felt and express their desires in this dimension more easily than others.

it also seems that only certain people can see or feel spirits/certain spirits from our side... i myself cannot, but i know a lady in Florida that passed out one day in front of me and my landlord, saying after she woke up and calmed down that a ghost of a woman floated inbetween the three of us... didn't notice anything, myself... never would have known if she hadn't said something...

True. Some people are more sensitive to spirit activity than others. And people's sensitivities vary as well. I smell dead people. For instance, I can be driving down the freeway at 75 mph in a closed car and suddenly smell cigarette smoke. That's how I know when my grandfather is around. Or I smell gardenia around a friend of mine and no one else can smell it. She says her grandmother used to wear gardenia perfume. I have had other more obvious contacts such as when a spirit threw a gym bag at me. I kicked him out of my house. That was just rude.

Now I have a friend who can look at any picture of a deceased person and get all kinds of information from them. I see the same picture and receive nothing. I don't connect that way.

Hi Ruth, that is so cool and yes i believe, i have a pic in my profile here of Norm and me , if you look close he is on the left side and you can see at the top how he came in. my bf died suddenly and night before funeral i asked him to take one more pic with me and he did. alot of people said i flubbed it or i did it with technology but i dont care what people think or say. Norm did that special for me and i know he loved me unconditionally. i had many ghosts in my house i lived in so it was fun.

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 11:10 AM

hey babygirl! awesome to see you. don't tell jt i got all excited, tell him i said something like, "where's my beer wench, and bring one for jt too"

hurry bulldog, give me the picture.......yes i missed you and jt but hurry up and give me some bull. hehehesmokin drinker flowers

michele63's photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:53 AM
Its nice to be back. hi storm, u are looking good and relaxed. in ten minutes of being back i have got offered a house, our love will grow, and just what i said being ignored.

Hi to everyone and i hope you all are good and in love. lollaugh grumble :wink: laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25