Community > Posts By > michele63

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:22 AM

Hi Joe, never told you such cute puppies. I have some cute kitties , all colors to put with them. what is your address to send them too? :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

Bring them Michele, don't send them, they may get lost in the snow.
We can always have coffee while they play, or perhaps they can take a nap while we play lmao

It might take me a while Joe, i travelled last summer with some. Driving with their nails in your head is quite an accomplishment, i dont even know where you are, i will have to look. lol. I will try though......oh yeah without snow play what??????:angel: rofl

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:19 AM

wtf..I always find some random crazy pixys....

without even trying.bahahahahahalaugh

What is the random crazy pic that you post?????????pitchfork (never seen one in colors.lol)laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:15 AM
846 waving waving

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:13 AM

:laughing: ha ha me too....just call us Grace..

Oh no now on my roadtrip i have to stop through but maybe i better bring my body armour, i have an extra set just incase...........

hehehehehehedrinker laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:13 AM
Hi Joe, never told you such cute puppies. I have some cute kitties , all colors to put with them. what is your address to send them too? :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:11 AM

My... first best date.. I was a preteen. it was late seventies early eighties.. indoor roller skating was at its peak.. the movie Grease was in the drive in theaters... foosball and space invaders... we're pushing pinball to the wayside... play that funky music and Roxy Rolla.... where big on the radio.. small hard fiberglass.. skateboards.... and the yo-yo... was trying to make a comeback..... summer days were warm and long..
.. and the nights sizzled.. with the offering of adventure and excitement.. to be had by simply walking out your front door....

... she was 2 years older than me..
.. I met her the weekend before... right when the roller rink... was letting out for the evening.... we caught each other's eye.. earlier..
.. that evening on the roller rink floor..
she kept giving me the sign.. you know the sign.. that she wanted me to come ask her.. To slow dance with her on the rink...
.. but I was awkward and shy.. and I could barely rollerskate forward let alone backwards.. and she was beautiful... I remember feeling inadequate.... but as we were being let out of the roller rink. that evening.... she waved at me and caught my eye.. and yelled over the.. sound of her friends... to me.. are you going to be here next weekend she yelled.. I did the typical point at myself.. gesture... looked behind me.. playfully.. then smiled at her and said yes I am.... as she started to disappear. from the parking lot.. she yelled good I will be here too... and I expect you to slow dance with me...

WOW no1.You did the roller rink too??? my favorite place in life. Can you skate? i can up down front back, all around. did it about 5 years ago and came back no problem. Now i wanna go again. its great. loldrinker bigsmile

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:06 AM

Depends...for every inch of rain=12" snow. *sigh*

Maybe should have a pro's and con snow thread? drinks

That would be a cool thread. start it Fleta

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:05 AM

I have never been around snow...bet it would be a blast.happy

Since 5am almost three feet in some areas. Move here, you will see it. hahahahahahaha:tongue: laugh

((chele))flowerforyou :heart: waving

HI 2K. i wanna move to your hot town instead of moving to my cold one. can i bunk with you?????drinker flowerforyou bigsmile bigsmile

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:02 AM

That would be me......Yesterday on the bus, the driver stopped short and i fell right in this guys lap, i popped right back up but the guy was reading his bible. He was smiling but only me. hehehehehelaugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:56 AM

I have never been around snow...bet it would be a blast.happy

Since 5am almost three feet in some areas. Move here, you will see it. hahahahahahaha:tongue: laugh

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:55 AM
I cant even do that where i am but inches away is so bad a foot of snow fell on cars stuck this morning at 8 am. A town called Cheektowaga, right next door, the plows are even stuck. There is over 120 cars stuck at the toll booths alone. here is a good story:

A lady went into labor in Cheektowaga and no one could get to her so the dr and nurse decided to walk to her, on their way they encountered a labor and delivery nurse sitting in her stuck car so she is now walking with them to help this lady.

Buffalo does ban together during emergencies and this one is real bad right now. Prayers from anyone for the people in these towns.flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:27 AM

Let it snow let it snow let it snow........

we are in a state of emergency here. lol. most surrounding towns are socked with two feet or more of snow and no let up. not bad where i am but the cloud is ominous.........im enjoying have electric right now. lol. :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:17 PM

Him

AS well you should. it is time to bask in his love. think about him day, night, every moment and you will keep smiling even though your heart is a little heavy but you found something most people never experience in a lifetime and that my girl is special and so are u. i love you mekay and it might take some time but think of that light at the end of the tunnel. your rainbows and how eventually you will have your heart fulfilled. i feel ya mekay and love yaflowerforyou :heart: bigsmile :wink:
awww...thank you Michele...I love you..uhmwahhh...flowerforyou

No thanks every necessary, love you too, going to bubblebath it and my romance. night sweetieflowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:15 PM
it doesnt take words, it is the actions of the man towards the woman. it means alot, i love if a man wants to show me something special, it warms my heart:heart: :heart: bigsmile bigsmile

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:11 PM
it is time for me to slip into my vanilla scented bubblebath and read my steamy hot romance novel and let the bubbles carry me away. goodnight and love you all. waving waving :wink: happy bigsmile :heart:

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:04 PM

Him

AS well you should. it is time to bask in his love. think about him day, night, every moment and you will keep smiling even though your heart is a little heavy but you found something most people never experience in a lifetime and that my girl is special and so are u. i love you mekay and it might take some time but think of that light at the end of the tunnel. your rainbows and how eventually you will have your heart fulfilled. i feel ya mekay and love yaflowerforyou :heart: bigsmile :wink:

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:55 PM
Edited by michele63 on Mon 11/17/14 07:54 PM
DOUBLE POSTfrustrated frustrated happy

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:54 PM
Edited by michele63 on Mon 11/17/14 07:59 PM

okay RRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
:wink: laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:50 PM

drinker congratulations!!flowers

i agree with you 2k. Congrads. i will just do the bra and panty thing myself. be free, fly away clothes. hehehehehehenoway noway drinker wont my kids be a little surprised. laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:49 PM
it isnt dead and i love it. bigsmile

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25