WTF im sorry i really needed itoops ^^^^^^
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
you can have it back now, im done. hehehehepitchfork laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:08 PM
793waving

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 01:21 PM
pitchfork rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl . Im rolling but gotta go.......bye for now......waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: tongue2

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 01:19 PM

I feel wonderful. it is a good day and i missed all my mingle friends but i will be back. love all you guys. Hugs and kisses all around.........
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're back!!! Yay, I missed you too.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I missed you too Lu. thurs i will be back on board for sure and we can storm this place together. just wanted to come and give you a big hug......can you feel it? im squeezing you just lifted you off the ground, dancing in circles. hehehhe. have to go for now. hugs doll. cant wait to be back back........lol. kisses.flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 01:08 PM

your tongue:tongue:

after who just slid through it Pink. Hehehehehehe. hi sweetie. i will be back in a bit , router screwed up. i missed you all. hugs

it's a secret....Hi Micheleflowerforyou waving

I enjoy when tongues slide. mmmmmmmm. no secret here. i just love kissing and i will be on when i can till thurs and stupid equipment but we have a storm moving in and i cant wait. i will have to snow angel cause its the only angel in me. hehehehehe. missed you. noway :heart: bigsmile blushing smooched :banana: :banana: :banana:

hehehehe. i only got as far as a slippery tongue for lunch, born again virgin. hehehehe. enjoying life, you seem happy, good to see:wink: :tongue: happy laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh I enjoy it too.....plus all the other slippery stuff...:wink: ...miss you too!!flowerforyou

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 01:07 PM

I feel wonderful. it is a good day and i missed all my mingle friends but i will be back. love all you guys. Hugs and kisses all around.........
i missed you and your hot glasses too .... please be back soon bigsmile flowers
thursday for sure sweetie, here and there till then. get your groove on till then and we shall spar at that time. hugs.....:wink:

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:58 PM

hi crystal hi Michelle..:thumbsup: waving flowerforyou ...
I came on to say how I feel.. but then I read crystals... rant..lol.. well actually I only made it as far as.narked.. naked...lol.... so now I' completely forgot what I was feeling..... I need to go feel something else.... somewhere else...
..hmm.. where did I leave my Kleenex box..lol..laugh

In my room in front of the XXX dvd's you left. hehehehehe. missed you. Hi no1drinker bigsmile :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:50 PM

after who just slid through it Pink. Hehehehehehe. hi sweetie. i will be back in a bit , router screwed up. i missed you all. hugs

it's a secret....Hi Micheleflowerforyou waving

I enjoy when tongues slide. mmmmmmmm. no secret here. i just love kissing and i will be on when i can till thurs and stupid equipment but we have a storm moving in and i cant wait. i will have to snow angel cause its the only angel in me. hehehehehe. missed you. noway :heart: bigsmile blushing smooched :banana: :banana: :banana:

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:45 PM

A womans body when you pour massage oil on her and massage her :angel:

romeo strawberry flavored please. my tongue zings on that. hehehehe:angel: waving

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:45 PM

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:44 PM

A womans body when you pour massage oil on her and massage her :angel:

romeo strawberry flavored please. my tongue zings on that. hehehehe:angel: waving

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:40 PM

michele63's photo
Mon 11/17/14 12:39 PM
Hi doll. i am so happy for you two. yayayayayay. my internet screwed up so havent been here but i will be back. Got your pics. love them. you guys look beautiful together. i am keeping them in my gallery. Good things happening at my end too. just got back from a very fun lunch date. enjoyed myself immensely. waiting for the storm to come in but doing it with smiles. Thursday they are coming to fix my internet problem and i will be back, until then only here and there. Love you guys and miss the hell out of you Mekay. Hugs and kisses to both of you. MMMMMMMMMMMuwahhhhhhhhhh. big one coming your way.......loveu loveu loveuflowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: happy

michele63's photo
Tue 11/04/14 01:26 PM
Black n blue

michele63's photo
Tue 11/04/14 01:24 PM
Maybe now

michele63's photo
Tue 11/04/14 01:23 PM
bigsmile

WTF what slaphead

OMG WTF is that???!!! surprised

Wtf surprised what .......are they flightless birds???? :laughing: